Running shops

Where to buy running trainers in Keighley/Bradford/Leeds Area

4 messages
01/05/2013 at 15:42

Hi

Please can somebody recommend a shop that sells trainers that puts you on a treadmill to find out which are the best trainers for you? Keighley/Bradford/Leeds area. Please.

01/05/2013 at 16:45

The Complete Runner in Ilkley always had (and I believe still has) a good reputation  -  though I've not been in for about 20 years!   Ring them to find out if they have a treadmill, but whatever, I'm sure that they have the experience to advise very professionally.

Edited: 01/05/2013 at 16:53
01/05/2013 at 21:51

The complete runner is one of the best shops in the North. Run by husband and wife for years both runners in the younger days. 

Dont think they have a treadmill but to be honest they dont need one. Take a pair of oldish shoes/trainers and they will get you walking across the shop, up and down a few stairs and know exactly what you need. 

They are on the road from Otley to Ilkley A65 I think before you get to Ilkley

up and running in centre of leeds do gait analysis on treadmill if you really desire it too.

03/05/2013 at 08:24

I went to The Complete Runner. Got a pair of cheap Saucony. Now on my 10th pair.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.