Running watches

2 messages
22/07/2013 at 11:09

Hi,

I have just completed my first half marathon and need to start building the training up for an off road half marthon in September as well as a Marthon at the beginning of next year. As a "slow runner" I would like to buy a running watch to help me with my interval training, to build better stamina which in turn will increase my pace! I would like to get a watch that I can see my pace as I am running as well as my distance.  As I am pretty new to this I dont want to pay over the odds for something that I might put back in the box (depending how the marathon goes!

I was looking at the Garmin forerunner 10 and the forerunner 110?  Can anyone give me advice or recommend a good product.  Thanks

22/07/2013 at 11:15

Pick a Garmin that supports Workouts.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.