Smells Like Plod Spirit

Territorial Ploddings

1 to 20 of 32 messages
24/05/2003 at 00:13
Happy plodding folks :-)
24/05/2003 at 06:49
<<yawn>>
It's sunny and first run in new shoes, that will wake me up!
24/05/2003 at 06:49
Wakey Wakey rise and shine

Morning all

What have you all got planned for today
Im working, stuck behind 4 walls with no windows. :-(

24/05/2003 at 07:33
Morning all!!
What: Very poor 3mile run/walk at 6 am. Must do better.
Last Run: Monday
Next Run: Bank Holiday Monday
24/05/2003 at 07:58
Morning all,
Im the same as Gray im afraid - working. Boo:(

However, im looking forward to a nice 9miles with my dad tomorrow morning - yay!!

Enjoy the plodding everyone

Ps - love the title FR
24/05/2003 at 08:06
Cheers Alf - I was just going to use the sub title, but the track probably isn't well known enough on its own :-)
24/05/2003 at 08:18
No plodding for me today. Rest day today, might see if I can get out for a plod tomorrow though.

Happy plodding and enjoy the long weekend.
24/05/2003 at 08:32
Going to post even though not plodding . Achilles still hurts not plodded since last Sat, GNR seems dim and ever increasing distant. Seeing osteopath on Tue. happy plodding plodders.
24/05/2003 at 08:33
May plod this afternoon when I get back from visiting family and shopping. Still a bit stiff from yesterday - self-inflicted, I didn't stretch enough after plodding, silly me.
The Evil Pixie    pirate
24/05/2003 at 09:21
I hope i really do hope to plod today, but this depends on son, husband and weather!!
So hopefully something upto 10 miles if I'm lucky/good!
Otherwise rest day!!
Rest tomorrow too (off to be feed by gran!) and brain hasn't made it to Monday!
College work to do toO!
24/05/2003 at 11:54
Morning all. Went to see the Matrix reloaded last night, hmmm. Bit disappointed by it, but I suppose it had a lot to live up to compared to the first one.

Might plod a bit later on, but a bit tired at the mo (consumed a few shandies last night to drown sorrows after film).

Have a good day all.

Fruity, I am concerned with you keep posting just after midnight. I hope this is not becoming obsessional.
24/05/2003 at 12:09
Fruity, have I missed a thread or are you really better than Keanu? If so I'm coming 'round now!!
24/05/2003 at 12:11
I'm more of a Jack Nicholson girl myself
24/05/2003 at 15:05
Guardian Xword, 15 across. Ques The force of Enid Blyton? Ans PLOD!!!
24/05/2003 at 16:35
easy 5k, last run before the Manchester 10k on Monday - 10,000 people! - no chance of a good time in that crowd, so just relax and enjoy the sights - the route takes us past the new Imperial War Museum by Daniel Leiberskind, and there is a spectacular indoor finish inside G-Mex.

If you're watching it on BBC2, I'm the little fat out-of-breath red-faced one in a URWFC vest!

24/05/2003 at 16:40
It's a direct quote from Smitch, dippy! See the "Name for Fruity" thread from a couple of days ago. I'm trying out some of the suggestions from there - must be about time for a change anyhow.

Anyhow - I'm sure he is no match for me in some departments - computer programming for instance.

Smitch - obsessional no - I was just up doing something else and suddenly noticed the time. Shame about the film - what was wrong with it?
24/05/2003 at 16:45
Jack Nicholson eh? Well I can do the receding hairline bit!
24/05/2003 at 17:05
Now now, don't get carried away me dear.

Hmm, yes, he is getting on a bit now, but v sexy. Think it is the smile and the voice that does it for me.

Film was @rse Fruity.
24/05/2003 at 17:10
I hadn't realised how old he was - he's 65 plus!

Was there much more plot in M2? I think if you took the sci-fi aspect out of M1 it was just an action movie. Without any new concepts I can see it might have been rather dull, or wasn't that the problem?
24/05/2003 at 17:12
Oh it was awful. The best bit was a chase on the freeway invloving Trinity on a motorbike and two lorries colliding. Apart from that, I could have had a kip and wouldn't have missed anything.

They really over did the whole Trinity-Neo love thing, and there was a terrible love scene too. I didn't like it much, the first one is so much better.

There's a new Terminator film coming out with a girlie terminator. One for the chaps I feel
1 to 20 of 32 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.