Starting again from the beginning!

Feel free to join me!

6,961 to 6,964 of 6,964 messages
Yesterday at 16:29

I start on saturday 20th lunchtime and finish sunday 21st lunchtime Id love a bit of cheering on! Number 16 is me!

Yesterday at 16:42

cool, i'll be the one wearing a sombrero. or maybe not.

have you ever done a 24hour race? how do you pace yourself for that? I imagine start slowly, then slow down?

Yesterday at 16:51

lol

Not a 24hr track race no. Ive done 50k, 2x 50 milers and 2x 100k so far. Longest time on my feet was 22 hours for one of the 100k. Pacing is something you have to restrain yourself with from the off. The "plan" and I use that loosely is to run 4 laps, walk 1 at around a 10 minute mile for basically as long as I can! undoubtedly things will change on the day buts that what I have in the back of my head.

I shall be hanging onto the coat tails of a very experienced friend who will most likely run me into the ground before I come up with my own plan ha ha ha

Yesterday at 18:15

Happy running all.....will catch up later, off to swimming now.

Easy/Steady 5 miles around the country lanes today in 44 minutes. 

August - 95.90

2014 - 657.96

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6,961 to 6,964 of 6,964 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.