Starting again from the beginning!

Feel free to join me!

7,321 to 7,323 of 7,323 messages
24/11/2014 at 11:05

B2B, you run in sandals? whaaaa?

I skipped parkrun on saturday. slept for 10 hours, was awesome. pretty much the highlight to my weekend.

i then waited yesterday for it to stop raining so i could go out for a run. realised about half past 2 that it was never going to stop raining, so i'd better get out before the floods carried my house away. Managed 12.7 miles, making 16 runs for November so far. 120 miles, and 1080 miles for the year.

25/11/2014 at 10:06

ha ha ha yep! I've been running in sandals for about 2 years now

I took my new Altra out for a 10k spin last night. I felt like a flipping monster truck!! They felt pretty heavy compared to my Luna and really helped to...shall we say exfoliate my feet pretty well!! I think I wasn't really running in the same way? Maybe just need to break them in?

Any who, 10k in 59:55 so nothing mega speedy but it was quite fun hooooning around not worrying about stones, sticks, cars, I could just trample them all

Yesterday at 09:10

more plodding from me. 128 mi for Nov (17 runs) and 1088 for the year. I'm chasing 2014km for 2014, just as a goal to keep me running, so another 163mi before the end of the year, should be fine so long as I don't take my foot off the gas when I "break up" for xmas and start on the sherry and mince pies.

speaking of xmas, when do you guys start "acknowldging" it? I'm no grinch, but I don't usually start thinking of xmas til Dec 1st, then I switch into full xmas mode. Tree will be up on weekend of 6th Dec.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7,321 to 7,323 of 7,323 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.