Starting again from the beginning!

Feel free to join me!

7,801 to 7,805 of 7,805 messages
28/05/2015 at 23:06
330 that's brilliant! Really pleased you had such a fantastic run (my phone doesn't do the emojis so that might not come out!) It is so true that one bad run doesn't make a bad runner so stick with it and enjoy it. Plenty more to come
Yesterday at 09:55

330 - nice one dude! See, just hang on and relax! Everything is easier when you relax Use every run as a lesson, good or bad and try and find a positive. Ok so you had a "bad" run but you still went out and did it! Dont beat yourself up, smile

Yesterday at 10:16

3 days in a row, this is becoming a habit. 12 mins today. Weather is to be a bit better tomorrow so going out on the bike for a couple of hours. Working Sunday. Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Yesterday at 11:57

Nice work Robert! Have a good weekend everyone

Yesterday at 17:38

If it’s any consolation 330, I had a crap 8 miler. The warm up was okay and I thought the run would be straight forward. 8 miles with 4 at 8:20 pace, nothing too heavy. Anyway, heavy legs and one lethargic run later I too have one to write off. I averaged 8:34 over the 4 miles, it felt much tougher than it should have but I’ve been off work all week and been rather lazy……I also like stuffing my face with chocolate and cake!

Nice one Robert, enjoy the cycling.

May – 125.51

2015 - 598.13

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7,801 to 7,805 of 7,805 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.