Supporting at FLM

everyone welcome

6 messages
21/01/2004 at 18:32
Hi peeps - just to let you know that if you'd like to come along and join us supporters at the London marathon, you'd be extremely welcome. The support point is at Mudchute, a minute's walk away from the DLR station. It's a wonderful day out, and our runners really appreciate it, from the speediest to the slower peeps. More info on the supporters thread in the FLM section - or get in touch with me.
21/01/2004 at 21:38
Thanks for this, meerkat. Several plodders are in FLM, and I'd like to come and cheer them on.

<goes off to check supporters' thread>
21/01/2004 at 22:07
Fab, aiki!! You will be very welcome! Last year I didn't know a soul, but it was a wonderful day and everyone very friendly. I will be there, wearing a meerkat t-shirt.
12/04/2004 at 10:08
Boing - just to let you know that you will be most welcome to join the support crew at Mudchute. For full details, see here
12/04/2004 at 15:10
Hi Ultrameerkat, I have had to pull out so will be there. Will be with the kidney research people at mile 17 but will come up to mile 18 and give you all a hand. Am actually looking forward to supporting!!!!
12/04/2004 at 15:12
well i'm not planning to join you supporting... got better things to do

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.