The Perfect Run

Well apart from the time...

2 messages
19/11/2013 at 13:13

..but who cares about the time when there is snow on the ground, its frosty and minus 3 and clear bright blue skies with the sun shinning very bright. 

Just had one of the nicest runs...and I had to drag my butt out.  After a few niggles and not enjoying my last few runs with a touch of manflu yesterday thrown in I had envisaged today's run to be a complete bind.  It was just last week I did a 6 miler and repeated "I f-ing hate running" the whole way around (got the hip niggle sorted!!)

Thank goodness I run, imagine never experiencing this high!  Anyone else having a good/bad/indifferent type of day?

19/11/2013 at 20:53

Last night, a cold but very calm night. I hated it at the start, thought to myself i can't wait to get to the end. 2Miles in and i just wanted to keep going, ended up 51/2 miles, managed a personal best and almost went for longer, if it had'nt been so dark (damn council cut backs) and the fact i was almost back to the car i would have.

hoping tomorrow will be the same.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.