the right tri gear

supprt (bra!) for running

4 messages
18/03/2013 at 11:03

Hello, I have just joined and am feeling galvanised by other beginner's comments. I am signed up to do a sprint tri in Brussels in May. Unusually the organisers have decided to split up the distances, so it will be 250m swim - 10k bike - 2.5k run TWICE! A bit annoying, as it is the transitions which are worrying me most.

So I'm thinking I should just keep the same gear on all the time. The swim is in a pool (thank goodness). My problem is that there is NO WAY I could run without a substantial bra for support. I can't be the only woman in this position!

Does anyone have any advice/top tips?

Iron Pingu    pirate
18/03/2013 at 11:55

Swim in your sports bra, wear it under your tri gear

18/03/2013 at 17:11

+1 for what Iron Pingu says, no problems it dries out quite quickly.

18/03/2013 at 20:31

+2 - soggy bras are part of the fun.  Actually the bra usually dries out better than my socks.

I just use shock absorber run specific level 4 - steel support! - types - they dry quickly

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.