Treadmill to roads?

21 to 23 of 23 messages
06/03/2013 at 21:18
Lol yes I do and have been given several copies as presents. Wish I looked like her but not bothered about sleeping with Russel Brand!

Sara
08/03/2013 at 06:34
Furthest I have done at the gym was 20 miles. Although there is TV, I really do rely on other gym users to provide the entertainment. I'm sure there must be an Attenborough documentary in it.

Back on line .... Well done on first road run. Swap treadmill for road every other run till you start feeling comfortable, and then build up
Edited: 08/03/2013 at 06:37
08/03/2013 at 07:41
Thanks Also-ran, I went out again and did the same route last night but on week 5 day 1 c25k and it was ok, the time definitly goes faster but feels harder work at the moment. Will try and alternate as you have suggested. Mmmm our gym is quite boring no one falling off or anything!

Sara

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.