Treadmill?

5 messages
07/06/2013 at 15:19

Hi,

I am back to being a beginner having just got in to 5K running before getting pregnant.

Now with a small baby opportunities to run are few and far between so I am considering a treadmill... does anybody have any tips on buying second hand machines?

Thanks in advance....

09/06/2013 at 17:08

try Preloved - there's always a bargain on there.

15/06/2013 at 13:25

Invest in a babyjogger instead. That way you can both enjoy it. Plus treadmills are a bore. 

15/06/2013 at 16:04

Agree with Chappers - a decent babyjogger is much cheaper than a decent treadmill.

15/06/2013 at 18:04

Depends on how small baby is, can't use a babyjogger till he/she is about 6 months and not always practical at night/in the dark, depends when you are going to be running.  Having said that I loved our jogger  

What do you want from a treadmill?  I have an I-run, folds up flat against the wall in the living room.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.