Weight loss name and shame (or congratulate!)

A place to declare your weekly results

4,081 to 4,100 of 4,437 messages
11/03/2013 at 04:06

morning all

off to W/W later i am hoping to have sifted the 1.5lbs i put on last weekend so finger crossed

Word well done on the 20 your self that quicker than me over that distance

11/03/2013 at 15:59

Afternoon all

went to W/W lost 2.5lbs so that clear what i put on last weekend

8 miles done weather doesn't seem to know what it wants it's cold and very windy but one minute the suns out the next it's over cast and snowing and then the next the suns out and it snowing Oh well keeps you on your toes

13/03/2013 at 04:23

Morning all

Well just 5 miles for me well i say 5 ran into town and got the wife’s name put on her running vest by the time i got back it was just over 6

We had order the name the week before so went in Saturday to have then done but the idiots had spell her name wrong so had to go down again

13/03/2013 at 12:02

Morning Toby and everyone else.

Still got my dodgy knee leaving it until this weekend or next Tuedsay that will be about 13 days without a run, which is hard.  Start swimming lessons next Wednesday evening, I hate to admit it but at the age of 41 I should, I haven't swum because I cannot swim and as much as anything hated the idea of being in a changing room with other people, hated how my body looked

But, another decent diet week this week lost just under 1 lb.  I am now 9 stone 9.75 lbs.  135.75lbs/61.7kg.  Way below my first target, and i'm now just under 2 lbs away from loosing 6 stone. 

I have been dieting with WeightWatchers now for 51 weeks, and so have 1 week to go and 2 lbs to loose to have lost 6 stone in a year on my diet. 

I actually started running in May, so my years running anniversary is coming up in another few weeks

13/03/2013 at 12:22

booktrunk well done on the weight loss happy anniversary on you Weightwatcher membership and hope you get to the 6st mark what an amazing amount of weight to have lost

13/03/2013 at 19:38
My weight is continuing to hold station, and Ive started some light running again. 1 week into C25K with the better half, she is hoping to complete an all run/jog 5k in April.
13/03/2013 at 20:26
Well done book trunk, that's amazing!

I've actually lost just under a pound and a half this week - my first loss in 4 weeks!

But...... I fell at work today and have spent the last few hours in A&E....no fracture but torn ligaments and crutches. I am so pissed off! Just as I was starting to see things happening
13/03/2013 at 20:42
Oh no becky!!! What a bloody nightmare!!
14/03/2013 at 05:25

JBL well done on maintaining the weight must be nice to be able to get out running again i hopr your better half training gose well

becky  sorry to hear you,ve hurt your self what a pain

14/03/2013 at 12:45

Booktrunk - well done you have done amazingly, thats such alot of weight to have lost  your dedication is second to none I am very impressed

Oh dear Becky sorry to hear about your fall  I hope you have a speedy recovery

Well I am still busy dog walking so running is not happening at the moment, but I dont mind as it gives me the same great feeling that running does  she will no doubt have to go back to her owner within the week so I can get back to running then

15/03/2013 at 19:19

Evening all

Well opted for a very wet and wind 20 miles today got home looking like a drowned rat so just a 15, 14, 10 left

Thought i struggled a bit today at times and got to just over 20miles and the leg said enough’s enough and i walked up the last hill before jogging home

But when i down loaded the run from the Garmin it turns out i wasn’t any slower than the last few 20 mile runs I’d done but now i am only about 10 minutes faster than last year

17/03/2013 at 16:01

Hello!

Becky, that's not good news! Sorry to hear that and hope you recover soon.

Booktrunk - great work!

Booey - Bet you can't wait to get back into running. I'm a real grump if I don't get my runs in!

Toby - another 20 miler! That's some tough programme you're following - I'm only doing three as part of my Brighton training. Last one next weekend. Hope you've dried out now.

JLB - glad you're doing OK and things seem to be going well.

12 mile run for me today, along a stunningly sunny estuary cycletrack. The estuary was like a millpond. Best run of the year, weatherwise. Last heavy week of marathon training ahead, then it's the slow taper down to Brighton. Four weeks today, it'll all be over and I'll be looking for another challenge!

18/03/2013 at 03:45

morning all

well of to W/W later hoping to have put some weight on this week as at one stage last week after my run i was down to a worrying 9st 9bls nearly a 1st under what i wanted to be so have had to up my meal sizes over the weekend to try to put some weight back on and up my Pro point allowance

running wise have an 11 and 2x 5miles then 15 on Friday the O/H and myself are of up to Leicester on Friday so we can do a 20 mile run with my daughter then the taper starts for me as well

18/03/2013 at 14:40

Morning all

went to W/W today not as bad as i feared only down 0.5lb have now up my pro point allowance again to see if that helps stop losing waight

well just 2 more MWLR left to do did 11 miles today ran at M/P went out in a pair of shorts for only the second time this year hope the sun stays only the last time i ran in shorts we lost the sun for about a month the whole run took 1:37:05 with an Avg pace of 8:33 m/m if i can keep that up for another 15 miles a sub 4 will be mine

19/03/2013 at 22:43
Toby you are seriously awesome is that the pace you want to run as that's quite a lot under 4h? Are you considering upping it slightly or going to smash through and obliterate 4h as a barrier?

Wish me luck everyone. Tomorrow morning is the big event... I started my dieting 21st March 2012. Tomorrow morning is last day of my 1st year on WeightWatchers....

So I began at 99.3kg 218.x lbs.

I've been trying hard again this week after being relaxed on maintenance for last 19 weeks. I'm really excited that I might hit the 6 stone loss mark. I'm 41 and think that I am the lightest I've ever been as an adult now. But, I'm really desperate for neatness to hit the 6stone loss rather than 5st 12lbs or 5st 13lbs.

I want to run around to all my friends and colleagues that laughed when I said I'd get fit, run a marathon, and loose a load of weight.

I'm almost to excited to sleep tonight see you tomorrow.
Edited: 19/03/2013 at 22:46
20/03/2013 at 04:20

Booktrunk well done you i don't know about me being awesome 6st and a year at weight watchers the some going as for the pace i am hoping to keep that up or i might try and tag along with the 4 hr pacer for as long as i can

20/03/2013 at 08:01
Hurrah I smashed through it

Total loss in my first year 85 lbs 6st1lb. 38.6kg.

I ended up loosing 3lbs this week. I really should be content now, but there is that little nagging thing at the back of my head saying sub 9 would be awesome. Hehe, but 133 lbs 9st 7 is way lower than I dreamed I could get to. I think I'll try to spend a month just hovering and see if I can tone my body a bit more around this weight.
20/03/2013 at 08:50

Well done Steph that is amazing  I would defo be making sure all these doubters are told more than once how much weight you have lost and what you have achieved  your an inspiration and I hope WW are using you as an example

20/03/2013 at 13:13

booktrunk well done thats's fantastic as Booey says i be going around rubbing there faces in it or get myself a t-shirt printed up say who said i couldn't do it then and a big tongue sticking out

21/03/2013 at 21:54
Booktrunk. Amazing. Huge congratulations - that's such good news.

Toby - 8.33? Good effort! Good luck with the last looooong run before the taper. Do you know what sort of pace the 4hr pacer will be running? Had my race number today and it appears I'm in the red pen - predicted finish of 3.15-4hrs. Think I'll be v close to 4 hours, rather than 3.15!

Got my last 20 miler this weekend - thinking about the Llanelli 20 mile race, but the first 10k is uphill (a gradual climb, but still...). Anyone care to gee me up so I get my backside into gear?
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.