Weight-loss programme

volunteers wanted for test

21 to 29 of 29 messages
13/03/2007 at 08:42
I run 60 - 100 miles a week is this going to work for someone like me and still give me the energy to train?
OB
13/03/2007 at 08:51
That's your choice UG. This is a weight-loss support plan, not a specific diet or exercise plan.
13/03/2007 at 09:16
UG - I doubt you need a diet plan!! Flippin heck 60-100 miles! You probably need an anti-diet plan
OB
13/03/2007 at 09:25
that's what I was thinking Egg!
13/03/2007 at 09:34
Well it does throw up an interesting twist though OB that you might want to mull over.. if you have a look at Feb 07 thread of mine - there's a recuring grumble from us runners trying to loose weight.. we seem to plateau.. but we also seem to think it's ok to sneak extra food on board - and to be fair some days you just have to cos your really really hungry

The worst days for me are the really hungry days, no option but to eat - but I can go overboard on those days and then the average intake over the weeks buggered up and I either stay the same or at worst gain

UG.. are you trying to loose weight?
OB
13/03/2007 at 09:44
I'm doing a split test. Half will be you people who are runners and therefore have different dietary needs and also have taken a step towards doing something about fitness and possibly weight-loss. The other half will be mostly Americans from an Internet Marketer's forum I use and as far as I know they aren't super trained athletes like you :)

I've tried to keep the detail out of here as this was just a request for volunteers for a test and I don't want to breech RW's policy on commercial promotion, but the dietary aspect is of less importance to me than how people use the tools I'm giving.

I think I've now added everone to the test who has indicated they want to be on. One prblem from yesterday was that I asked people to email me from the thread. Some people have out of date email info stored in their RW account and I couldn't reply.
OB
13/03/2007 at 15:24
That probably should be "breach"!!

As far as I'm concerned, everyone who's asked to be in, is now in and should have received the first email. But, if you know different...

Don't forget the feedback folks.
OB
14/03/2007 at 12:28
I knew I was right to ask you nice people. The feedback received so far has been really, really good and I'll definitely take it on board.

I wonder how the blokes on the test take to the graphics!! (snigger)

I've taken the feedback about that on board too.

Becuase the autoresponder is set for the second email to come out 24 hours after you were added, some of you are champing at the bit waiting to start the programme.

email me if that applies to you and I'll send you the link early. You'd still get the automatic email anyway.

So far though, thanks.
OB
15/03/2007 at 15:08
My test is full but if anyone else wants to be a guinea pig for a different weight-loss test, I know another marketer who is looking for volunteers.

Email if interested and I'll send you his contact info.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 29 of 29 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.