What's the nearest equivalent to the Mizuno Wave Rider 11?

2 messages
25/10/2012 at 13:32

I haven't had any problems with the Mizuno WR 11 but they need replacing and now I am inundated with lots of new models.  Can anyone please tell me what's the closest equivalent to the Wave Rider 11?  Is it the Waver Rider 15?  Thanks

16/11/2012 at 17:23

I too have just finished with my last pair of wave rider 11's. I had numerous pairs of wave rider 10 and 11's and they have all been trashed now. Thought they were great. I ran on the road and trails in them and they were always comfortable. I searched the internet in the hope of finding some more....but no luck. I have just bought a pair of Wave Ultima as they felt quite similar to the wave rider 10's and 11's. I haven't really done much running in them yet so can't comment whether they are a good replacement or not. According to this lot (Runner's World) the Wave Rider 15's are not that good.....but who knows.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.