working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

204,661 to 204,680 of 236,813 messages
M...eldy    pirate
14/05/2012 at 21:08

I've been sat here twiddling me thumbs waiting for everyone and now its nearly bedtime  !!

I am watching Chatsworth 

14/05/2012 at 21:28

evening, this new RW is really getting on my pip, keep getting error messages.

Sorry about Darcy Noggs

Busy day at work catching up with my day off on friday, there has been escallation to the execs about the work we can not cope with, so what was the result, I got shouted at by another exec    I'm smiling because its just pathetic.  and you know what, I have other important things going on.

Nan is still improving, its a bit difficult quizzing doctors from 50miles away, but I'm giving instructions to Snaunty to ask the right questions!!!  Now just need to sort my mums sight, which is on my to-do list tomorrow.

I know i've had my share of waister vibes, but i'm waiting to hear if I have the Torbay job interview so super charged vibes if there is any going spare.

Cat people.....is it normal that cats groom themselves all the time?  HC does it 90% of the time!  I've checked for flees and he's not got any (plus we flee and worm him regular)  is it normal?

14/05/2012 at 21:30

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/450041/gallery/dillon_bloor.jpg?width=350

Thought Id post a happy pic of GSSnaily, he's 6months already!

M...eldy    pirate
14/05/2012 at 21:32

He looks like he has seen Spence with no clothes on   

14/05/2012 at 21:40

Stand by yer beds.... 

Woo hoo to Stanley, Holly and James coming to stay, Larry.Glad you are WAISting and not feeling too bad after your cheeky little plodette yesterday

Happy burfdee, mandax

Podds, the description of the boys made me smile, especially NV

It was indeed glorious in the sarf early this morning, sluggy and how smug I felt when Noggs said it was tonking it down as it was sunny here - until mid morning that is, then it tonked.

(((westie))) maybe you could find a dawg who is a little older ?

Still no news on my car. He never calls back. Guess that means he hasn't fixed it! JFF, I agree that sis needs a kick up the arris. I'm biding my time in the hope olds and her can sort things out but there will come a time when I will speak with sis.If she hasn't sorted herself out and something happens to my olds, I don't think I'll have it in me to forgive her.

Chatsworth? Just an every day story in M...eldyville, eh

14/05/2012 at 21:42

typical bleurk tho as he already has the tv remote!

~~~~snaily job and snaily nan~~~~~~~~

Just larf when they bollock you again, Snaily. They'll either retire you on medical grounds or they'll be very scared

M...eldy    pirate
14/05/2012 at 21:44

Whoever asked what Larrys brothers dogs (and Larrys for that matter) are .. I believe they were Neopolitain Mastiffs?  

It was a pain having the camers round every day Yums but I got used to it 

The FGO disgraced himself again this morning taking the proverbial out of his poor old mother ... tomorrow will be different, mark my words
That is if I ever make it through tomorrow after the GPO has fnished attacking me in the night or trying to cut off the circulation to my legs ..

Why me??  

Westie, I go on the Dogs Trust website quite a lot, there are a lot of dogs aged 8+, in fact there are a lot that are house trained and looking for a quiet life.

I've fallen in love again:  http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/rehoming/timmy1085706.aspx

Secret millionaire, the bloke wants a punch

M...eldy    pirate
14/05/2012 at 21:47

Snaily .. cats do wash a lot and probably more so when they are settling down which is probably the time when you see him most

If you are being shouted at by an Exec then they seriously need to look at their Senior Management and the development of them, behaving like a Senior Manager perhaps would not go amiss, I would not dare shout at anyone and if I did then I would expect to be dealt with accordingly ....

14/05/2012 at 21:51

Evening All

Melds - you have email - to your advantage

Hey Yums - how is the lovely Cushtie? I told NV all about her and now he wants to meet her as the other lads have told him she's a cool chick

M...eldy    pirate
14/05/2012 at 21:53

How very exciting ... just shutting down so I shall have a nosey and bid you all goodnight

14/05/2012 at 22:30

BBC 2, sounds of the 70s, its fab

14/05/2012 at 22:31

<span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #eeeeee; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;">Melds, it’s great to hear that Murph is feeling so frisky again, after he was unwell just a week or two back. More power to his fetlocks!

<span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #eeeeee; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;">(((((((((((((Nogs and HL))))))))))))

<span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #eeeeee; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;">Podds got it about right---Darcy is already one of the pack on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

<span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #eeeeee; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;">Happy Birthday, Amandax! Hope it’s the best year yet.

<span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #eeeeee; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;">DL, have you got those special collars that mean your catflap opens only for cats with the password?

<span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #eeeeee; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;">Larry, it’s so good to have you back---and hear you able to get out a bit again! I started barefoot (ie in barefoot shoes) 2 months ago and can now walk 3 miles so starting to put in bits of running. Any advice gratefully received. Anyway, with Stanley there you won’t have time to do anything but admire him <span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: Wingdings; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #eeeeee; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;">J

<span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: #eeeeee; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;">Yums,  it’s so good that you are appreciating your olds so much. And so sad that your sis isn’t. As JFF said, we don’t have them forever, so enjoy them for as long as you can. If your sis goes on as she is, she will regret it for the rest of her life, after it’s too late to change it. Btw, even tho you didn’t ask for the new job, hopefully it’s something that’s reasonably interesting and attractive?

<span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; background-image: initial; backg

14/05/2012 at 22:34
The shout was by email. Not to show any help or ask what's wrong (cuz the already know) it was telling me to speed up the process. I told them exactly why we couldn't cope. They won't do anything but it's all evidence that I'm raising concerns in the appropriate manner.

I'm hiding my toes HC is on the attack!
14/05/2012 at 22:44

spit it out Chuggs!

15/05/2012 at 07:53

Morning

Grrrrrrr had trouble getting in !!

Working all day, yr 2 are SAT story writing & I have to go into assembly & talk about running!!

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
15/05/2012 at 07:53

mawnin'

trouble at RW towers? why did they have to go messing with something that was working ok?

Chuggs - whatever you said I'm sure it was wise and profound as usual!

15/05/2012 at 08:05

Morning all

Happy belateds Amandax

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Snaily~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have read back and all has slithered out of my brain. Sorry.

Just about to set off to Newcastle today. Hoped to take the train but there's a strike in these parts so I shall be driving for a considerable amount of time. I believe I may see some snow along the way.

~~~~~~~~~~((((((WIN)))))~~~~~~~~~

Happy Tuesday 

15/05/2012 at 08:12
Morning each.
Do you think chuggs broke the thread with her last post?

It's the modern way, change is the only constant.

I'm having a great morning, the hapless one isn't here.

Later.
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.