working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

210,801 to 210,820 of 235,741 messages
05/10/2012 at 09:49

Morning all, Good news on your mum Snaily lots of ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

may try a proper jog this morning but will see .

coffee.

M...eldy    pirate
05/10/2012 at 09:49

Sounds like an easy day then Podds  

Nice running XB !!   Errr nice ponding Noggs  !!

XB
05/10/2012 at 10:14

X-Post

Hey Snaily, Westie, Podds and Meldy.

05/10/2012 at 10:34

Morning Chaps and Melds

Not sure about "ponding".........sounds a bit dubious to me 

A "fellow" triathlete from my tri club is interviewing for a maths teaching post here today so I'm hoping he gets it

Mind you he's a proper triathlete as in all super fast and slim and stuff.............not like me 

XB
05/10/2012 at 10:42

Oooh, I forgot to mention that a friend is setting up a Tri Club here in Clitheroe.

I've wished her luck and shall make sure I avoid her from now on

05/10/2012 at 11:29

morning all

busy bee here but I have been spying on you all

~~~~~~~Snaily Mum~~~~~~~~~~~ some good news at last

see you marafunners soon

05/10/2012 at 12:52

Afternoon,

(((Snaily and SnailyMum))) et's hope that this is the begining of an upturn.

XB, did you ever think you would call sub 10min miling 'relaxed'? The changes you have been making are really paying off.

Chuggy, how is your tum now?

I am so determined to be a PITA when I am old that I have already started practising .

Mmmm, figs. I love them dried but find fresh ones a bit of a let-down.

(((WIN)))

WAIST well xxx

M...eldy    pirate
05/10/2012 at 13:03

I am about to leave w*rk .. I have to call in on the FGO on the way home as he is having 'issues' again
they had better not be the sort of issues that prevent me from going away for the weekend  

05/10/2012 at 15:48

I think I'll be vibing for you from a distance on Sunday ... ... I've started taking antibiotics since yesterday, but they haven't kicked in yet and I still feel weak and shaky. I've agreed with school to stay off on Monday too (I suppose the doc will add an extra day or two onto the sick note for convalescence, although if I'm not nearly better by then, I'll want to see a GP). It gives me a day to get up to strength if I'm ready and it also means they can let the supply teacher know to come back!

Good news about your mum Snaily, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hope it continues. And I wouldn't try figs if you have a dicky tum! I'm never too sure what to do with fresh ones either, but I do love fig rolls! (I had a microwave recipe once for figs, which I seem to remember was quite nice)

Nogs, I do love hearing about your customer - it sounds like you live in a soap opera of the Dallas/dynasty type (I'm sure there are more modern ones!) while it's a bit more Shameless round here ...

Mr P and Pippette have gone to get her her first car. The JW weekend when he got his new-ish car (hooray, a real car, that isn't a 'classic'!) they had a look round for her and bought a new-ish Fiesta which she needs now she is travelling quite a bit for work. She is flying to work later this week - going to Tub-land for the day!

05/10/2012 at 17:32

I love fig rolls too Could eat a packet now. 

I am on the warpath. Stupid work upgraded something which now won't work with my ancient computer. Shouldn't matter, because I am *meant* to be getting a new work laptop (3 months ago) so I don't have to use my own. They've reinstalled the old version of whatever they upgraded, which now works, but have also 'cfg my laptop' (the guy on the IT helpdesk had to go and ask what that meant). 

Now my work email is playing up, and they've advised me to install a new broswer, which I did, but it won't open, because my operating system is too old. 

All I can say is I pity the poor ebay seller who hasn't sent the boots I ordered two weeks ago and has ignored all my messages... 

05/10/2012 at 18:53

I love figs rolls too  and dried figs and fresh figs

I did read back when I cam in from work but it's all left my head now

I'm busy trying to sort things for tomorrow  clean the house ready for doggie sitter sort the boy who has a Scout day where they will meet Chief Scout Bear ! sort uniform for Monday...

I've had my race instructions from Coach XB which I intend to follow to the letter    well I hope I will.....

XB
05/10/2012 at 19:56

Crikey, Pipples, it does sound like you've copped for a bad one. Hopefully the anti-b's will kick in and you'll be back to normal.

I hope the FGO is OK.

05/10/2012 at 20:10

Got any instructions for me Coach XB  

(turn up at the start would be a good one!)

Just went and did a mini plod to remind myself that I *do* love running  

((((((pippi))))))))) must have been that Ultra what did it. Dangerous things xxx

XB
05/10/2012 at 20:30

Enjoy yourself, Daffs. Oh, and don't forget your purse.

05/10/2012 at 21:19

Plenty to buy in Chester, and I'll be needing a souvenir from Wales too of course!  

Off to the WI in the morning to get me flapjack

05/10/2012 at 22:03

I'm off to my bed, I'm almost sorted

(((((Pippi))))

~~~~~Murph~~~~~~

06/10/2012 at 05:35

Morning Campers

Up and at 'em, it's a lovely..................... no it isn't it's a foul day in the SE

Mr P just taken dogs out and he is not impressed, last heard muttering something along the lines of "whose stupid idea was it to do this bike ride.............?"

06/10/2012 at 05:44
Morning.
Good luck marathoners. Am away this weekend so not sure I will get time to call in.
Been a long week, glad it's over.

On hol next week but doing bank 2 days. Due to OH new business still need to do extra but it's becoming quite difficult to get any at work. I have applied to our local hospice who use bank nurses and just received an application form so that's a job for Monday.

It's dry here which is good as we currently have a leak in living room.

Hope Pippi feels better soon, Meldy gets her Weekend away and everyone else can share ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ and ((((((((( )))))))))) as required
06/10/2012 at 07:14

morning

((((((Pippi))))) hope you are feeling  better today

~~~~~~~~~~~ job vibes for Amandax

kettles on for a second cuppa tea

06/10/2012 at 07:16

Morning

Have a good weekend Amandax going anywhere nice? You certainly deserve a break

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.