working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

211,181 to 211,200 of 234,231 messages
M...eldy    pirate
14/10/2012 at 21:29

Please .... nobody panic just yet

I'm ok for now

I......... just ..........dont ..........know .............................where ...................

aaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh     

14/10/2012 at 21:33

Oh!?

M...eldy    pirate
14/10/2012 at 21:37

14/10/2012 at 21:38

Be afraid, Melds, be very afraid! The GPO on the rampage could get very ugly) Thanks for the info on the dog hair----I never realised dogs changed their coats by the season!

Waaaayhaaaaayyy! Fantabulous going, Madame Dragon! A superb result )))))))

And you too, Lord Nogs! The honour of the regiment is safe in your hands, for sure, tho it's a real shame about Nogs Jnr. I remember at the time of the earthquake he was called to Christchurch to help out, is he STILL doing that? 

Fab going to nephew 1, too, Pippi. Did no. 2 manage to get in OK? 

Glad you're having a lovely lazy day, Daffs. You've had hardly a moment to breathe for the last couple of weeks!

Awww, Spence I know EXACTLY 'that' feeling! Just when you're starting to relax and really get into something else....BOOOINNNNNG! There they are again) But enjoy it, cos in about 15 minutes you'll find they're both off on their own :-/

I'm well impressed with Mr Baumgarten but I have absolutely no wish to follow him!

Haven't done much today but I'm ready for my bed, so nighty night all. xx

M...eldy    pirate
14/10/2012 at 21:42

That Mr Baumgarten was ok but there wasn't much of an atmosphere  

M...eldy    pirate
14/10/2012 at 21:43

Oh sorry .. forgot I was under seige  !!

14/10/2012 at 21:56
Gpo's not dragged you under the settee then yet?! :0)

Well done Sue, Spence family and well cycled Noggs :0)

Quite a few logs moved. Need to do some serious baiting, the rats have made a hole in the concrete floor of the stables and we've got mice in the house again :0( The joys of living in the country :0/

I promised Mr Tubs no more animals. But young hedgehogs aren't meant to be curled up in the field during the day. So he's home and munching kitten food in the rabbit hutch. The rabbits are back in Fling's stable until the horses come home after bonfire night. Mr Tubs is rolling his eyes :0)

(((( waisters ))))
14/10/2012 at 21:57

Chuggs, Jnr went from Ch/Ch to an acting up role in Hamilton.  Last week was the longest he's been in Hawkes Bay for a year or more.

Melds, what's not to like on Sunday Telly?  You got it spot on. SCD and Antiques RS plus Downton, I can't even be bothered with CF.

The radio's a load of pony too.  

Still, two cryptic crosswords, 2 tough sudoku and a codeword done.  I'll tackle to £500 prize general knowledge crossword when i get to bed.

14/10/2012 at 22:00

Well done that Dragon!! and you too, Noggy

I'm afraid I have no idea what you lot are on about (nowt new there then!) regarding Bum Gardens - you certainly can't be referring to anything Noggy has been involved with.

We have had a lovely time chasing, jumping for and killing fevva toy and now my little boy is fast asleep - I can't follow suit yet as I have to stay up to book aquagym

M...eldy    pirate
14/10/2012 at 22:01

Tubs, what is that useless kitten doing since he came home ??   Shouldnt he be out catching meeces??  !!

CF??   Now thats got me 

I am doing DD tho .....

I have got back into doing the Torygraph crossword of an evening when I am at work
I wont pay for a subscription but you can get 20 free goes so I can use a couple of email addresses to keep me going for a few night shifts !!

15/10/2012 at 07:06

Am I up first?? Goodness me!

Sluggy - Mr Baumgartner (don't be childish now) just jumped all the way from the edge of space out of a helium balloon, and now holds the record for the highest skydive, I believe, highest mannned balloon flight, and fasted unaided human being (reached about 830mph I think ) Exciting stuff!

York for me, and possibly a small trip to the seaside

15/10/2012 at 07:35

I'll put the deck chairs out for you, Daffy

woop, woop, Lady su and Sir Noggs

ooops, I missed what the spences have been up to

LOL at Spike making his home with you, Tubbs - bless him but as M...eldy says, what is that kitty doing to earn his keep ?

Tee hee Mr Bum Gardener - norty sluggy  Am relieved he is safe - even no 2 was impressed with the fact you could see earth below when he jumped

well done Pippi nephews

*puts note from mother on Podds desk*

If you lot could talk a little less I stand a chance of keeping up. Things here ok. Got my plod club vest and then woke up next morning with a sore knee/hip/ladygarden but seems to be improving.  Lots to do - oven has conked out so food parcels please

15/10/2012 at 08:04

Morning

Was that the lesser spotted Yums I saw? - hoorah - you're back - you've been missed.

Wooooo hooooooo Sue - fab running.

Very little has remained in my memory over the weekend - so ((((((())))) ~~~~~~~~~ and woooo hooo's as needed.

Found a nice plumber who managed to get our gas turned on again on Friday evening. He needs to come back again on Wednesday to sort us out proper. Now need to battle with the damp company to get them to pay their share - they claim they're not responsible or liable. What a surprise.

Had a jolly weekend in Manchesterford to see 9-5 the musical - it was very good in a camp kind of way. Fun night out. Went on to to Canal Street to watch the young folk - it was quite scary - we didn't go in anywhere!

Happy new week one and all

15/10/2012 at 08:07

Morning

oooh Yummity WB

Sorry to hear about your Lady Garden

15/10/2012 at 08:54

Morning

I've plodded again

9-5 the Musical sounds ace, wonder if it'll venture to Devon, though I'm not sure I'll convince MrS to go see it!

arrrrrrrr Tubs, your such a softie, hows spikey doing today?  And for those who dont have facebook, post that last pic of the puss on here, very funny.

Woke up this morning, the neighbours cat is sleeping on our spare bed    When I went in he just looked up at me and went back to sleep!

Anyway flipping loads to do today, so better get on

15/10/2012 at 09:12

Torquay in February suit you Snaily? http://www.9to5themusical.co.uk/#tour-dates

15/10/2012 at 09:47
Oooo I love Musicals :0) very favourite is Les Mis, closely followed by Blood Brothers and Phantom :0)

Oskar is a house cat, not allowed outside as Ragdolls are very docile and as my neighbour has 10 cats I don't want him murdered! Seriously looking into fencing the back garden so he can go out in there - and it would also mean it would be Blue proof.

Sounds like a scenario for Watchdog DL! How can they drill through your gas pipe and deny responsibility? It's like the child surrounded by chocolate wrappers with a chocolate smeared face saying I didn't eat it!

(((( waisters ))))
15/10/2012 at 11:18

Oh........so you didn't believe it wasn't me Tubbs.......... 

Morning all

and a special good morning for the return of the lovely Yums

Anyone actually seen Meldy this morning or is all that remains just a long plaited pony tail being played with by the GPO..? 

15/10/2012 at 11:46

We love musicals too. Trying to find one for the 5 of us to go to for Christmas, but the only thing on here is Wicked, which C1 and I saw in London and didn't think was great

DL, look at at the liability clause in their standard terms. Even tho it prolly excludes everything, they can only enforce that if it is reasonable; and 'I'll choose where to drill but if I hit the gas line don't look at me' sounds questionable to me! Glad to have a quick look if you'd like. 

Awww, Tubs, everyone knows that promises like 'no more animals' are not to be taken seriously )) Lucky little Spike ) Does he seem OK this morning? 

Sluggie, Alfie is obviously a one-pussycat flying circus )))) 

Waaaayhaaay, it's the missing Twizzletuft! Good to see you back, Yums, and I hope the achey bits all feel better as the day goes on.

Daffs, that was a very early start for you! Are you off to London??

Snaily, is it the first time the neighbour cat has got into the house? I've always wondered why other cats don't come in through the cat flat. Then I see Hershey in action if one ventures into the garden, and the penny drops

Met a lovely Dutch couple this morning who are on holiday and found a beautiful English setter on the road here 2 weeks ago. Took her to the vet, who read the chip and contacted the owner: he didn't want her as she is far too gentle for hunting, so the Dutch people are keeping her )))

Cold and misty here, even now, but after lunch Rossie and I are going for a nice long waddle. 

15/10/2012 at 12:00

Vandalism or Art ?  Monday's question...............

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-19940942

Oooh nice story Chuggy - English setters are lovely and actually quite a rare breed these days The boys best friend is an English setter called Stella

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.