working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

211,221 to 211,240 of 234,254 messages
15/10/2012 at 22:18
Mmmm. Not sure if it's vandalism as its been quite well done. Perhaps the had a bone to pick?! Sorry :0)

How could anyone dump a dog?? Did I mention that blue had pinched 80% of a yummy fruitcake off the work top and scoffed the lot? Still wouldn't dump him though I've threatened him with being put in the dustbin :0)

Spike has eaten some kitten food. Not sure if he's going to survive though, theres usually a reason hedgehogs are out in daylight and not moving. Keeping him warm and quiet, nothing obviously wrong so fingers crossed.

You need to borrow the GPO til your dog arrives Snail :0)

Been out and got some hay, sorted some more of the stables, rabbits now in Blues XL dog cage which I've made into a double storey :0) forecast is yuk for tomorrow :0(

Eyes still rubbish. Counting the days til Kiverpool

((((waisters))))
15/10/2012 at 22:34

((tubs)))))

Er, any of you with neddies notice any guilty looks earlier on today? My train was delayed this morning by a couple of pesky horses escaping and frolicking about on the train lines! Rounded up and given a good telling off fortunately...

16/10/2012 at 07:12

Morning

norty neddies, was there a big ginger puddy tat with them?

16/10/2012 at 07:17

Morning

((((((((Tubs))))))))

I like the cows - I think it's good when people interact with art rather than it just being a passive relationship. On the Shepton Mallett roundabout there are statue sheep called the Rock Flock- as three of us drove to work together it would cheer us up greatly to see how they had been dressed - someone took time to theme them depending on the season.

We have a magnetic cat flap as our cats are complete wimps. We had all sorts of comings and goings and a tom that came in and sprayed. Now all is peace and we only feed our own!

However not so peaceful at 4.30 this morning when it would appear that blur of a kitten came in  specially to honk in our bedroom. OH didn't stir.

Onwards and upwards one and all

16/10/2012 at 08:06

morning

LOL at soppy old HC. A dog soons sorts the other cats out. A friend had a visiting cat and when she got a dog - oh the commotion and the look on the cat's face

Awww, I'm so glad that the setter has found a loving home, chuggy but the fact dumping them has a name shows the scale of it

DL leaking gas ? Try windeeze, dear  ridiculous tituation with the drilled pipe though and bless blur of a kitten - he/she wanted to share

LOL atthe cows. Funny, ingenious but also a shame as they are a bit scary and the cows are more soothing.

Noggs, I love the idea of red wine testing and LOL at you almost earned a decanter

just dashing through. Uber busy Plod club intervals tonight so may go as wont be far from base if the old body gives up. Work is befuddling and busy

16/10/2012 at 11:00

late to bed last night. up at 7am to run 5mi into work. even though it was an extremely slow run, i felt terrible most of the way. would happily have crawled into a bush / bus shelter and gone to sleep

16/10/2012 at 11:31

Morning All

Guess what? Mr P's manflu wasn't terminal - who'd have ever imagined 

Now I get to go to the PO in my work time to stick stamps on 70 newsletters....give you 3 guesses who's the newsletter editor in the house? Not me!!!

Took the boys on the beach this morning and it's still dark.........guess I shouldn't be surprised as this was around 6am and sun rise is about 7.15 currently!!

The DG was unimpressed as the seagulls were still in bed

Sharkey was unimpressed as his girlfriends weren't down there

The NV.........didn't care because he was having a walk and he hadn't had one since yesterday afternoon so it was just toooo exciting........ 

16/10/2012 at 12:04

Hi everyone, just been out. Feeling a bit smug as I had not been back a minute and the heavens opened! It's really windy out there too-so a really well timed walk today! Off for a nice bowl of warming soup.

Have read back but not much of substance to add myself

16/10/2012 at 12:38

morning - ish!

I've read back and have no substance either

overslept and didn't run this morning, but best nights sleep I've had in ages so feel so much better for it

16/10/2012 at 12:44

What - is there suddenly a requirement for substance???????

Oh s*it

16/10/2012 at 12:47

oh dear, I have no substance either

16/10/2012 at 13:03

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/256592/gallery/chester_finish.jpg?width=267&height=145&mode=max

what about them cheery marathoners!

16/10/2012 at 13:45

Ooooh - what a fantabulous photo! Looks like someone has you in their sights though! Also like the blue for a boy, pink for a girl numbers - I assume that prevents embarrassing mistakes 

16/10/2012 at 14:32

Lovely photo

I wasn't quite so smiley!!

16/10/2012 at 14:59

Afternoon,

Great photo of the smiley marathoners! Glad to hear that you had a good night's sleep for once Jenni.

Have been out for coffee wth my friend this morning. Her son was driving home along the M27 last night and was first on the scene following a MVTC (RTA  in old money). He called it in and stayed with the driver as he lost consciousness. The driver died at the scene. That's a lot for a 20 year old to deal with!

It is another lovely day here. Bright, sunny and mild - although there is certainly an autumnal feel in the air.

(((WIN)))

WAIST well xxx

M...eldy    pirate
16/10/2012 at 15:14

What a lovely photo 

Morning/afternoon/evening* delete as appropriate

Back in a mo

16/10/2012 at 15:41

Goodness Sluggy, that's rough for anyone to have to deal with. Hope he's ok xx

What a gorgeous photo of Jenni and XB! Lovely Wish we'd have been quick enough for the photographer to still be there when we got to the end - poor old sis didn't get a photo going over the line at all!

16/10/2012 at 15:43

ooh, exciting news of the day here - finally got round to arranging for my PhD to be published online So if you wanted, and if I was willing to tell you where it was, you could all go and read it  (not that you'd want to of course, but you do all get a mention in the acknowledgements!)

M...eldy    pirate
16/10/2012 at 16:09

The GPO wants to know if he is mentioned ??

16/10/2012 at 16:22

DD wants to know if she is mentioned!?

Oh Sluggie that is a lot whatever your age

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.