for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

211,301 to 211,320 of 233,115 messages
17/10/2012 at 19:51
Ahh Noggin how lovely
M...eldy    pirate
17/10/2012 at 19:52

Bleugh  

17/10/2012 at 20:08
That's one heck of a nice bike Noggs :0)

50 years ago I was in a Childrens Home

Congratulations Westie :0) Another 17 years and Mr Tubs and I will be catching you up :0)

Juan the hodgeheg wasn't doing too well in the stable so brought him into the house and popped him on top of the boiler yesterday. He's eating well now and doing such large poos for his size! Does anyone know how to de flea him? Cat and dog ones are toxic to hodgehegs.

((( waisters))))
Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
17/10/2012 at 20:12

evening

I've been reading Dr Daffs' Diss. (ok, it's a thesis but that doesn't scan so well), it's quite fascinating young lady. You've put an incredible amount of work in it and as far as I've read so far, interesting, contemporary and gives much thought for the future in regard to transport issues. Well done!

Spence, I think Noggs meant that to some of us you really are a babe (y) . (unless Noggs really was flirting with you

Westie being the granddaddy of course. 

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
17/10/2012 at 20:15

Hya Tubbs, didn't see you sneak in there.

Have you tried teatree for the fleas? 

M...eldy    pirate
17/10/2012 at 20:18

Tubbs ... I do believe that you 'shouldn't' deflea a hedgehog ... I might be wrong but thats my understanding, I think the fleas are part of their evolution
Its not like he is going to be staying .... is it??  

M...eldy    pirate
17/10/2012 at 20:21

.  quoted

M...eldy    pirate
17/10/2012 at 20:22

They eat dog food and cat food. As a result, your dog or cat might not be too pleased. They have a large number of hedgehog fleas, but you should under no circumstances attempt to 'de-flea' a hedgehog, as this has disastrous results for the creatures. For some reason they only function properly with their full complement of fleas. Do not attempt to feed your hedgehog on 'bread and milk'. This is not what they are designed to eat.

M...eldy    pirate
17/10/2012 at 20:24
17/10/2012 at 20:46
Ye Olde Dragon wrote (see)

evening

I've been reading Dr Daffs' Diss. (ok, it's a thesis but that doesn't scan so well), it's quite fascinating young lady. You've put an incredible amount of work in it and as far as I've read so far, interesting, contemporary and gives much thought for the future in regard to transport issues. Well done!

Spence, I think Noggs meant that to some of us you really are a babe (y) . (unless Noggs really was flirting with you

Good grief woman, you're not meant to actually *read* it!! But thank you

(and I think noggs *Was* actually flirting... just not very effectively... )

17/10/2012 at 21:13
I don't care what anyone says in my mind Noggin thinks I'm a babe
And he's not guessing cos he's met me
;-)

Grand Designs, gonna be a good 'un
M...eldy    pirate
17/10/2012 at 21:14

I sooooo need to be going home now please

I've been here since 10 this morning and I am more than a little tired 

M...eldy    pirate
17/10/2012 at 21:15

goddam AND I'm missing GD

17/10/2012 at 21:17
Ahh Tubbs how old were you when you left the children's home?
17/10/2012 at 21:19
Oh dear perhaps I shouldn't have said it looks like a good one!!
M...eldy    pirate
17/10/2012 at 21:34

I am sure it will be repeated at some stage

I need to emember to put the right button down on my alarm when I get home, nearly oversleeping for work is one thing, oversleeping for the FGO is quite another !!

17/10/2012 at 22:05
Dr Daffs

(and I think noggs *Was* actually flirting... just not very effectively... )

Not effective?  It seemed to work just fine.

More chainsawing tomorrow, then some scarifying and aerating.  

Melds, re the Sunday ride.  I can't commit until Saturday, it depends on GD (well, her feckless parents more accurately)  I remain optomistic though.

17/10/2012 at 23:46
I think with Noggs array of chainsaws etc he can flirt to his hearts content :0)

Spence aka Waisterbabe, I was about 9 months old when I was fostered, 12 months when adopted, 16 when rescued by Mr Tubs :0)

Thanks Meldy, I was planning on keeping him for the winter as he's too small to hibernate or survive outside. He and Oskar are on Hilife Junior/Kitten pouches. Oskar has Persian kitten dry food too but I don't think it would do Juans prickles any good :0)
18/10/2012 at 00:12
Post script: just sorting out Aprils tablet etc about to go to bed and where had Oskar got to? On top of the boiler in the box with the hodgeheg, stuffing his face with kitten food! Honestly, they're worse than kids!
18/10/2012 at 06:42

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.