211,401 to 211,420 of 235,429 messages
21/10/2012 at 09:28

Morning

Take care with the knee Amandax.

I'm still in bed  waiting for Brum half to start on telly

21/10/2012 at 09:41

morning

Lovely muffins, Daffy Deffo under 30 by the end of the year at Park run

(((Tubbs))))  You gave Juan a great chance and the very best last few days.

Westie, did you see Miranda this week ? Your comment about staying out late reminded me. She tried to keep up with a partying friend  - struck a chord with me

Oooh, sluggy, a stimulator, how fab - hope MS doesn't feel threatened by it

Woop, woop, snaily that your Ma is making good progress at last. I bet she loved your suprise visit -  would have really liftd her spirits

(((XB 's peeper and titiness))) you poor old thin. Are you and Mrs XB competing in the ailment stakes

When Podds said the boys were in kennels and she was off to see a real WAISter superstar, I thought she meant Chuggy!  Sorry, M...eldy, hope the weather is better with you than with me and that the sleepiness kicks in tonight.

DL, firkin families.  Bro's attitude is heartless. he's not living with him, so what's his problem ?

I'm still chasing my tail with house work etc. I can't keep up with the mess the boys make - yes, I know, I need to crack down on them - no help = no tv, PC, x box etc. Olds coming over this arvo and we're going out for dinner. In the meantime, football and it's tonking down

21/10/2012 at 10:14

((((((yums))))))) Sun's shining here - why don't you leave the young'uns with the old'uns and tank up here with Cush to spend the day with me?? Can't promise my house is any tidier than yours (it's not) but at least you won't feel responsible for it!

pompoms out for anyone today? Have a lovely run Amanda!

XB
21/10/2012 at 10:21

Morning.

Bright and sparkly here too. I hope it's nice for the wheeling Waisters.

I abandonded my run this morning cos I found a handbag and felt that it would be better at the cop shop rather than in the gutter. Just a hunch really.

Easy on the knee Amanda.

Have a dose of ((())) Yums. I won't tell you how wonderfully helpful the girls have been with little jobs around the house while Mrs XB is crooked.

21/10/2012 at 11:15

ahh ((((Yummity Yums))))

I'd read you'd been seen mincing along with a handbag XB

I'm ironing and watching the Brum Half!

21/10/2012 at 13:21

*whistles innocently and slips some school shirts in spence's direction*

A handbag, XB ? Suits you sir. Will be fab if no one claims it and you get to keep it

Daffy, what a  splendiferous idea - if i'd know earlier I could have brought some of the the home made soup I've just eaten

Those poor boys of Podds - now if she'd driven my way round the M25, Cush and me could have taken the boys to see aunty Daffy

21/10/2012 at 13:35

I've made soup too

Who do these shirts belong to!?

21/10/2012 at 13:59
H has got herself a PB

1:49

I'm a very proud friend!
21/10/2012 at 14:01
Back .12 miles done but it was bliddy hard work. Knee started hurting at 6 miles but if I walked a bit then stretched it settled. Only really sore downhill.
Bath and food done so feel human again now. Run was slow tho.
21/10/2012 at 14:13
1.49!! Amazing time!
21/10/2012 at 14:16
Well done Amanda
Get some peas on that knee!
21/10/2012 at 14:29

Afternoon,

Well done Amandax. Doesn't matter that it was slow, it is still 12 miles in the bank.

Crikey is that H's time for a half??

(((XB and Mrs XB))) Those 'energy' squares look very scrummy.

Daffs, it sounds as if you have been mega-productive.

Nice to see you, Yummity.

Awww, poor little Juan. At least he had a good few days Chez Tubs.

Not much happening here. We have done a couple of bits and bobs and have done a sluggie. We are now all settled down in frnt of the TV. Chuggs, I have no idea how long I might have to wait, even for my first appointment with Brizzle. Some units give a full 2 week trial, others do as little as 24 hours, so we will have to see.

(((WIN)))

WAIST well xxx

21/10/2012 at 14:48
Yep Slugs that's her half time!!! She forgot her chip silly devil!!

The kids have taken DD out, the fire is roaring, I have a cup of tea, my book and it seems like a good time to open the Maltesers!!!
M...eldy    pirate
21/10/2012 at 14:58

I'm home 

Podds is on her way back to Fannet ... a pleasnat morning out with a few Chiltern lumps thrown in for good measure, I did a couple of miles more than Podds and Mr Podds .... when will they ever learn that Meldy is always right!!

Lost Podds a couple of times but always found her again in a pub ... funny that 

Bike cleaned and put away, me showeredand having soup, GPO curled up across the settee

21/10/2012 at 15:12

Hi everyone, hope all your weekends are good.

Just been out for a 25 minute power walk, very warm for the time of year here! Really pleased as I have done 9.5km in total this week, an average of 8m 59s per km.

Have worked this morning, also proud that I can do some exercise after my shift now, whereas when I started back at work every single shift would tire me out.

Lamb chops & roast veg for tea.

Time to chill out now. The question is, catch up TV or reading?

Well done with everyone's latest races/runs

21/10/2012 at 15:28

Well done Melds and the Poddseses for upholding the Waister honour.  Bit of a wet, shi77y day and I saw the Chilterns were holding on to their clouds.

I did manage a short blitz between GD changes - she's taking exams and has rehearsals for two shows so we are on Sunday duty as well.  I don't think we'll put her in for so much after this, it takes over her life as well as ours.  Her parents aren't much help.

Soon time for a beer and a late lunch.

M...eldy    pirate
21/10/2012 at 15:41

To be fair Noggs we stayed above the cloud for the most part so it wasnt actually too bad and we had a glimpse of blue sky for a Nanno second!!

Landed in Berko this morning when all sensible people were fast asleep and managed to park in the high street but kind of off road on cobbles which is how the parking is set up, it was free on a Sunday which was more than could be said for the long stay carpark!   Anyhow by the time we got back to the start/finish there was a Sunday market set up all down the High Street and I had visions of a load of cyclists trying to drive off through the veg stall a la James Bond 

21/10/2012 at 16:54

glad you found podds again meldy - lol at her being in the pub! Sounds like my kind of a bike ride

Noggs, that does sound like a lot of dashing about there!

well run Amanda - 12 miles indeed is NOT to be sniffed at!!

Chuck us a malteser Spence

I've been doing my annual dusting of the living room

21/10/2012 at 18:07

Gawd Daffs, you'll be showing the rest of us up!!

and er....none left

well done Meldy & Podds, being in the pub sounds like my kinda bike ride too

M...eldy    pirate
21/10/2012 at 18:08

I wonder where she is now??  Probably sprung the boys and in another pub  

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.