working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

211,481 to 211,500 of 239,951 messages
31/10/2012 at 12:25
Hi Flib :0)

You certainly blasted the Beast Noggs :0)

Good on you Westie, it's only one mile repeated just over 13 times :0)

I have helped Mr Tubs uproot, move and replant 6 foot conifer in theouring rain. I am still sneezing :0(

(((( waisters ))))
M...eldy    pirate
31/10/2012 at 15:29

Quick flit in, done hoss and swimming

Out at 5 for supper & theatre. ????

If someone can speak to whichever muppet was painting the rails round the steps behind the shops and tell him to put a bloody 'wet paint' sign up next time
He wants to think himself lucky he wasn't there when I ruined a perfectly good sleeve
31/10/2012 at 17:01

Is it nearly the weekend yet???? ...... please

Woooo hooosicles indeed Mr Nogmiester of the mountains - do you have to wear a jersey or get to go to Jersey as a reward?

Welcome back FJ - good to see you back within the fold

Hope the day of sloth was restful Podds - I seem to have descended into fulltime slothery. Really need someone to push me out the front door - haven't run, don't seem to want to run and can't find the ooomph to make myself go. This may result in a spare place for the Keyworth turkey trot half marathon becoming available - 9th December if anyone wants to convince me to stay on the couch

M.eldy - I don't think muppets would be painting fences round your way - they have movie careers and everything - now fraggles are a different matter entirely and have fallen on hard times of late

Off to B&Q later - how many varieties of cream paint can there be????

31/10/2012 at 18:07
Today I have done the sofa - kettle - log on the fire - sofa - kettle - log on the fire combo.... Feel quite worn out now!
31/10/2012 at 18:23
Bought lots of sweets for trick or treaters and we' ve only had one knock at the door!
31/10/2012 at 19:11

this is a warning for the ladies ;-

Four guys have been going on the same fishing trip for many years. This year, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Bitterly disappointed he phones and tells the others that he
can't go.

Two days later, the other guys get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent
already set up. "Dang Ron, how did you talk your missus into letting you go?"

"Well, yesterday evening, after my wife finished reading "Fifty Shades Of Grey," she dragged me into our bedroom, on the bed she had handcuffs and ropes!

She told me to tie and handcuff her to the bed, so I did.

Then she said, "Do whatever you want."

....So, Here I am!!!

31/10/2012 at 19:29
LOL Westie

I don't open the door Flibberty!!
31/10/2012 at 20:37
Lol westie!
Lil flibs answers the door, I think if she was out is just ignore it. We got two in the end and its pouring rain now so am thinking lots of sweeties for me
31/10/2012 at 21:17

Have had a lovely couple of days and got home just after 3pm. Alfie looks as if he is glad to be home too. I am very , no chance of reading back tonight so I would be very grateful if someone were to give me an idea of what has been going on in the lounge please.

31/10/2012 at 22:17

Evening each,

Thank you Westie.

I went to the Lion to sign on and be photo'd for Movember and it was heaving. A few Guinnesseseses and some putting of the world to rights took place and it was steak night, so I felt obliged to tuck into a lovely RibEye.

I've had worse Wednesday nights.

Slugs, I'd be the worlds rubbishest summariser so you'd best wait for DL or Slugs I guess.

Flibs, I have loads of choccy left too. 

31/10/2012 at 22:29
Welcome back Sluggs, so You have to wait for yourself for an update!!

Beautiful scenery on GD this eve, house too small though. And I kept falling asleep!
Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
01/11/2012 at 07:16

where is everyone this morning?

Welcome home Slugs, don't bother asking me for an update, my brain is triple teflon coated, nothing sticks at all these days!

Just back from a damp and chilly run, soon warmed up with some intervals though .

01/11/2012 at 08:00
Gosh I'm rubbish at updates too, but from my woolly flued up head -

Noggs is an official Beast, highly placed and stonking time, Westies running a mile 13 times on the same day in March, DL is getting Cold Turkey about trotting, Meldy has a multi coloured sleeve, Chuggy is safely home in the Land of the
Edam, Larry and Flibs have returned, several Waisters dogs have exploding bums, Spence has a log burner stuffed full of logs, Yums is still trying to fill her dish washer and the GPO is training as a Barrista. I've missed loads sorry!

Jnr and Mini went to a Halloween party at Downtown Disney :0)

Still sneezing :0( Oskar has murdered another loo roll

(((( waisters ))))
Edited: 01/11/2012 at 08:02
01/11/2012 at 08:24

Morning all and well done Tubbs that was a help for me to .

Must have some more coffee before I can function yet

01/11/2012 at 09:08

I am at the annoying "house is now 95% how I want it but the other 5% of sorting is taking a lifetime" stage

Supposedly working from home today but in fact have wiggled this morning and then am meeting up with pal for a 6-hound walk at lunchtime

Best I get in the shower and dressed now though and see what I can do with that final 5% in the couple of hours before I go out

01/11/2012 at 09:16

Trying to organise 6 hounds (not today obviously!!)

And getting there finally................

It's as well they're all so good natured and get on so well!!

01/11/2012 at 09:16

Admirably summed Tubs

Sluggs - you need to tell us more about your trip - I'm having Bath withdrawl symptoms

As well as the 50 shades of grey to which Westie alluded in his very amusing joke, B&Q have at least 50 shades of cream. Sadly they only had 2 tins of the shade we chose, so I get another trip there today. Sometimes I can't believe the excitement of my life. I'm surprised they haven't made a film yet.

Podds I'm at the 5% of the house is the way we wnat it stage - I'll happily swap you. I'm not a 100% kind of a person! We are living in our kitchen at the moment.

Happy November one and all

01/11/2012 at 09:17

Greta photo Podds - you need a sledge or a carriage!

01/11/2012 at 09:19

Greta is obviously great but with a bit of German fairytale thrown in

01/11/2012 at 09:20

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.