working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

211,521 to 211,540 of 236,800 messages
M...eldy    pirate
01/11/2012 at 19:37

Can you check her bottom first please

XB
01/11/2012 at 19:55

I'm afraid she seems to have a little wind to go with her other stench. Sorry.

M...eldy    pirate
01/11/2012 at 19:59

So did the man I sat next to in the theatre last night s... 

01/11/2012 at 20:07

*checks bottom*

I'm fine

01/11/2012 at 20:10

France (in the very distance - prolly can't see it in this size image but it's there honest) from Dover

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8192/8145674939_eefe1ab8eb_m.jpg

I seem to keep on getting distracted by photos on my 'pooter currently

01/11/2012 at 20:12

Evening each.

I've had a day at fave customers today - deep joy. I've planted trees and grasses and picked up leaves.  Tomorrow, if its dry, I'll be scarifying aerating and feeding the lawns.

I went to tesco earlier to do the shopping, and they do have some strange stuff now.

I was in the dairy aisle and I saw a package with the words,

' I can't believe it.  Snot butter,' written on it.  

I wouldn't have thought there's much of a market for snot butter, but what do I know?

01/11/2012 at 20:19

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/147844/gallery/beastshirts2012_0.jpg?width=350

The Beast Jersey.  A must have I reckon.

Just waiting for my size to arrive.

M...eldy    pirate
01/11/2012 at 21:56

Most def Noggs /...  well desrevd

Thats a rather nice phot Podds!

I am watching the Polar Bears on Beeb2

Tomorrow I have a date with Bond,   I am a little excited 

01/11/2012 at 21:58

wow thats a vest and a half nogs.  will you have to sell a body part to buy it???

DL, we've found in paignton, that you cant fill your car with petrol after 8pm, and all shops shut at 4pm on sunday.  I wonder sometimes where the hell we moved too!  The major news in our area is approval has finally been granted for the "south west link road" its been 50.......... yes 50 YEARS in planning

Can a cat flap go in a UPVC door?  and it has a double panel at the bottom?  we dont have a back door its a patio door.

M...eldy    pirate
01/11/2012 at 21:59

You can fit a catflap in to a UPVC door

01/11/2012 at 22:06

well I'm amazed, cat flaps can go into UPVC doors and windows!  Thinking the front door will be better as our patio doors are part of our living room.

woohoo I can see us having a full nights sleep pretty soon

01/11/2012 at 22:09

or we could just get a dog!

01/11/2012 at 22:11
We have a cat flap in a PVC door

Nice top Nog wear with pride
01/11/2012 at 22:13
A cat flap AND a dog
01/11/2012 at 22:54
A nice jack russell?
01/11/2012 at 23:08
Nice top Noggs :0)

Lovely photos Podds :0) neatly arranged dogs, good job nobody shouted Mush!

The Fridge is my vote Westie, it's sub zero when it comes to cool :0) walls have too many ups and downs.

Lots of cream here too. We like the period paints range, despite the unfortunate name!

We have been to the horses' summer residence, tidied and packed rugs, wheelbarrow, spork, tubs, tack and trolley into Landy and trailer. Home and unloaded most of it and mucked out before feeling too rough to carry on. Wheezing so had to use Mr Tubs inhaler a couple of times. Now tucked up with Oskar and a hot toddy - hot milk (goats), honey, brandy and a clove. Mr Tubs has decamped to the spare room to get some peace from the coughing and sneezing! Oskar is playing "fetch". He has commandeered all my scrunchies :0)

Bath sounds lovely Sluggy :0)

((((Waisters))))
02/11/2012 at 08:23

Late night???????????

02/11/2012 at 08:36

Morning all, Like the jersey Noggs as was said wear it with pride.

Yukky day here at the moment but is a "rest" day so don't have to get out and run.
slowly going through the coffee pot this morning just help yourselves

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((tubbs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

02/11/2012 at 08:40

morning

Dont think Jack Russels go with cats!

Think Tubs hot toddy knocked everyone out!

The cat was locked out at 4.30 this morning, I'd had enough!  I'm about to ring a man about a cat flap!

Family update - Mum is on the emergency housing list so hopefully will be sorted soon.  Snaunty is back in hospital.  She has only eaten small amount of food for the last week because she is constantly throwing up as her stomach is trapped behind her spleen.  Anyway hopstial appt yesteday and they have admitted her and will operate between now and Monday.  Major surgery, everything will be sorted in one op....hopefully.  2 hernias to be removed, stitch the stomach somewhere so it doesnt move, repair the bowel, stop the leak from the small intestine.  Op will take between 7-9hrs.  So fingers crossed thats it.

Should have gone swimming last night, but I snuggled down in front of the fire and didnt move.  I hate winter nights.

02/11/2012 at 09:17

Morning

I hate winter nights too

Blimey poor ((((((((Saunty))))) she has really been through it hope this feeling sorts it.

Up too late to go to Tesco beofre Homes Under The Hammer so will just have to go after  and I can't make much noise as Mr Spence has been on nights, so I think I'll just have another cup of tea  

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.