working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

211,601 to 211,620 of 243,229 messages
04/11/2012 at 17:34
Secret Santa too please :0)

((((Amandax knee))))

Fried egg butty in bed Spence :0) That's the ultimate in decadence :0)

I've just started watching Strictly and thoroughly enjoyed the topless man :0)

I have Mr Tubs. I still have scars on my back from being stabbed in it by so called friends. The island is a funny place, I can honestly say there isn't a single person here I feel I could pick up the phone to and ask for help. Childhood friendships were transient but that's probably because I was so unhappy at home and I don't keep in touch with anyone from school. My waister friends are the nicest friends I've ever had x

((( waisters ))))
Edited: 04/11/2012 at 17:36
04/11/2012 at 17:47

Evening

I went and supported / gave out numbers and chips before the race and generally cheered people on and the weather was FOUL........and I did take the boys but they had snuggly winter coats and we were mostly inside and only went outside when the rain stopped

They had lots of fun with the Deal creche with the kids playing "crawl under the greyhound" which kept them amused and the NV confused

Then back to pals house for lunch and a gossip and then back home to work........which is what I'm doing now....obviously

Monday tomorrow - bluegh

04/11/2012 at 18:15
Bluegh indeed!
Well supported Podds and dogs!

Still 6 weeks till we break up

Just on line buying a wood burner for the back room

Looking forward to seeing my Scout
04/11/2012 at 18:16

I'm in I'm in

Daffs, it kicked off before she left

Could do with a bit of WAISTer muscle here, as a workmans mate I aint all that !!

04/11/2012 at 18:17

oh opps sorry

M...eldy    pirate
04/11/2012 at 18:49

Muppet  

04/11/2012 at 18:58

An hour later and I still can't get my work computer to connect properly - keeps chunnering on about problems with my roaming profile and how it's logged me on with my local profile........which doesn't seem to work

AAArrrrrrghhh - will have to go in stupid early tomorrow now to do the work I can't do this evening

04/11/2012 at 19:50

oh Podds, let me see what I can do

*waves magic wand*

Lovely to hear the boys having so much fun with the chilblaims

Awww,Tubbs, I love you too

*sniffs*

And how sweet of your former patient, sluggy. Just shows what a difference you made to people   So, how is the lovely Sm these days... hubba hubba

Sue,  if your beading makes you happy then it's money well spent. And should you have been running today afetr your plod yesterday

*looks stern*

I have wine. Chum came over and we spent 2 hrs fitting my dishwasher and oven. Would have been simple if it wan't for the fact the kitchen was built round them 15 years ago and t'was a snug fit.  I have made the XBettes fave dinner... nom, nom, nom

M...eldy    pirate
04/11/2012 at 19:53

I had a sossige casserole for lunch which was rather nice with chick peas and stuff 

M...eldy    pirate
04/11/2012 at 19:54

Oh Podds, dont talk to me about computers, I spent more time talking to ICT this morning than I did my colleagues !!

04/11/2012 at 20:00

Get Yums

She works miracles as my work computer is now up and working following her magic wand waving.................

.........although SCD has slightly distracted me from what I should be doing!!

04/11/2012 at 20:01

My Scout is home  He walked the full 15 miles  

M...eldy    pirate
04/11/2012 at 20:23

Santa has sent you all an email, he does apologise but he is likely to have forgotten someone so please shout if you think you are missing and I will go and kick his arse

04/11/2012 at 20:28
I've sent it on to Far Far

Don't have Larrys addy
M...eldy    pirate
04/11/2012 at 20:33

Thank you .... Larry if you look in can you email me through here and I will forward you Santas email if you wish  

04/11/2012 at 22:00

Yoo hoo! I'm still here!

Had a nice half-term then a busy first week back. I've spent this weekend in Birmingham - went to my first OU day school yesterday. Mr P came along - sent him to the science museum to see the engines - so we ate out well in the eveinings. It was interesting and stimulating and a bit scary.

04/11/2012 at 22:02

I've forwarded iit to FarFar and Larry too. They'll prolly get it about a dozen times

Yums, well done with the dishwasher! Hope it buys you a little more peace at home But LOL at your 'success' with the sink---there are times when you'd almost rather fail, aren't there? Anyway, you are totally wasted in Customs and Excise. With that magic wand (and command of the correct spells, obviously) you have a fantastically lucrative future as a computer consultant!!! Oh, and good point this morning about WAISter friends. You lot are some of the people I know best and count on most, and you never let me down )))

(((((((((((((Tubs))))))))))))

Cos you deserve them! xxx   ('Friends' knifing you in the back?!??) 

Sue, Yums is right, that bead fair was an inspired way to spend the day )) Hope you have many happy hours of stitching in prospect. 

Amandax, that was a courageous 6 miles in this weather! Hope the knee settles down quickly. You're training so well, it's not fair that you keep having trouble with it!

Westie, that sounds cold! Winter seems to have come early chez you!

Larry, how good that you are starting to feel up to seeing friends and doing things again! (And how wise of you to steer clear of 'helping' Mr L with the decorating I'm not really barefoot, I'm afraid of glass in the road and I do NOT want to step in dog poo, so I wear Merrell 'barefoot' shoes which I find really comff. 

Podds, what a great mental picture of the kids crawling round and NV standing there thinking 'What the....?!???' You must have been proud of the lads, though. And the club must have really appreciated your support today, when the weather was so nasty. After Yummy's magic I hope you managed to get the work done. 

Totally drenching rain all day so very lazy here. Most enjoyable. Now time for sleep, so sweet dreams all. xxx

04/11/2012 at 22:02

Replied to Santa!

(or his elf?)

Edited: 04/11/2012 at 22:03
04/11/2012 at 22:05
Ahh Pippi thought I saw you waving!
04/11/2012 at 22:50

oooh, get you Pipples the newbie student - what are you being edjermacated in ?

*puts peg on nose*

chuggs barefoot - phwar. I thought it was all that Edam  A lazy day chez Chuggs? Yeah, right, as if such a day exists - guess it's all relative though

Well done Spence boy. I do think it was mean to move house while he was out but bravo him for finding his way home

I can report that the XBettes fave dinner does have the obvious drawback Was tasty though

*scuttles off to check her email*

I have a hot date with Daniel tomorrow

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.