working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

212,121 to 212,140 of 232,958 messages
10/11/2012 at 14:24

Repetition and rote still working?!

10/11/2012 at 15:06
Aye carumba, I was.'t anywhere near rw when that reposted.
I'm back with the talent for show and festival rehearsals.
There's free drink at the duck launch and I'm duty driver.
Bu88er.
10/11/2012 at 15:22

Afternoon all

(((sluggie))) - I would bring the boys to cheer you up but I don't think Alfie would approve and I am quite sure MS hasn't recovered from our last visit - I think it was all a bit too much for him, bless!

(((Tubbs))) - wot Sluggie said

I would appear to not be going swim training  Pal also has snotmonster (as does half the school it seems) and somehow a 50-mile round trip is less appealing on my own.............oh dear - best not enter any races next year as the lack of swimming and biking and running are prolly not the best prep

Glad to see the usual variety in the lounge as usual with Daffy in a cupboard and Noggy launching ducks   It's what I like best about the place!

Well - best I go and do something useful with my unexpected free time - although a bath, a glass of wine and a book or mag seems rather appealing too........its 3.30pm too early?

10/11/2012 at 15:40

It's Saturday ... you're a grown up ... do what you want, Podds!

10/11/2012 at 16:16
Podds, no, it's not too early.
10/11/2012 at 18:15

Podds, JFDI !  Drink the wine I mean

Morning, I have read back. (((farfars))) lovely to hear of the boys bonding session. Hope the farfar seniors and you are doing ok.

(((sluggy))) A real shame that that SB and SBGF are under the weather but I think Mr Bond will warm your cockles

I'll have to take on the GPO if M...eldy doesn't make it back from bandit country although now Tubbsy has the rubber mats etc delivered perhaps he'd be better off there

(((tubs eyes))))

Think I've just seen an item on the news saying that M&S in Exeter has run out of undies.....

(((larry))) I mailed what I thought was your latest addy - it didn't bounce but you haven't replied so I'm not sure I have your contact details either

Noggs, do you have a tool belt and a check lumberjack shirt and steel toe cap boots ?

(((DL)))

I'm sorry, I opened a bottle of wine and one whiff and I feel done in. Plodded yesterday with plod club, meditated with Buddha club today. Thursday was parents evening and as a result I find myself trying to understand how to conjugate preterite verbs in Spanish using Youtube spoof vijeos - My Spanish extends as far as adios amigos and hola - and ay caramba!

10/11/2012 at 18:25

oh yes, I almost forgot. We want pictures of Sluggies pussy

10/11/2012 at 18:56
I'm on my second beer

The house has every alarm possible now; fire, carbon monoxide and as of this afters a burglar...

Oh yes even I'm quite keen to see Sluggie's pussy !!
10/11/2012 at 19:11

EVening

Skived swimming to watch SCD  Did manage to fit in a nice bath and a glass of port - less calorific than Baileys!

10/11/2012 at 19:35
I'm starting the Pom, Pom, poming...

Go Go Amandax!!!

She has a half mara tomorrow
10/11/2012 at 20:55

Podds, MS vehemently denies that you or the boys were too much for him. He is a sociable soul and much  happier entertaining than I am. Much as I adore Alfie, I do regret the fact that we cannot have any more houndie visits .

Actually, I adored Alfie rather less in the wee small hours when he decided that my hand and arm needed killing. It hurt .

10/11/2012 at 22:11
Fireworks have started
11/11/2012 at 06:22
Pre race nerves have kicked in.
Feel sick. Panicking my knee/ITB are going to be an issue
Why do I do this again???
11/11/2012 at 08:12
Amanda's I have no idea I think that every time !!
Take it steady !

Pom, Pom, poms a go go!!!

I shall be on parade with the Scout :-!

Morning btw

((((WIN))))
11/11/2012 at 08:35

Morning each,

Go Amanda and don't be tardy with the race rep.

The duck party was OK, I left after the scoff and the fireworks.

Yums wrote (see)

Noggs, do you have a tool belt and a check lumberjack shirt and steel toe cap boots ?

Yes, with my Movember Tache, I'm starting to look like a candidate for the Village people

11/11/2012 at 09:00

Morning

Pom pom pom pom pom pom pom and a tiddly for Amandax

Noggs - you paint a very atractive picture of yourself - one minute lycra smoothy, the next, a rugged lumberjack - HL is indeed a lucky, lucky lady 

Went to the fair last night. Went on one scary ride. Too tight to pay to go on any more. 

It's a lovely sunny one here today - funnily enough though, still not tempted to run in it. 

(((((((Far Far family)))))))) hope it's going OK

Happy Sunday one and all

11/11/2012 at 09:34

Your whole life sounds like a fairground ride anyway DL! If you're stuck next time, I bet Noggs would give you a ride into his tree if you asked nicely

pomompomoms for Amanda!

Someone recorded Mr Daffs and co singing in the cathedral the other day - a beautifully peaceful 3 mins if you fancy a listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K1Sqwrh_IU

should point out he was full of cold and could barely speak and was feeling very sorry for himself!

(fortunately, I've not yet found a video of the racket I made the other night, so you can listen to this instead - think yourselves lucky...)

11/11/2012 at 09:58

Morning All

Off on a multiple hound walk later - 7 maybe 8 houndies all together

Daffs - speakers at home not working so will have a listen tomorrow at work

Happy Sundays to the rest of you too

11/11/2012 at 12:41

Very nice Daffs

It is gawjuss here been up to the Remembrance parade

11/11/2012 at 12:55

Mmmmmm, hardly pussy riot is it Daffy   I don't think I've ever seen Mr Daffs before

Oooh, Podds, all those houndies - are you kennel walking or just the usual six plus more ?

GO GO GO mandax - hope the ITB holds up.

What is it with cats they feel the need to attack dangling things in the night ?

I missed my plod this morning cos pal drafgged me out to a collectable fair. Seem to have bought a Hindu deity to sell on. Off for a walk with my friends barmy but adorable Podenco laters

Super sunny here too

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.