working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

212,361 to 212,380 of 235,369 messages
19/11/2012 at 13:51

Oh dear JFF, ((((((((((((The FF's)))))))))))

19/11/2012 at 13:57

Ahhh (((((Far Far's one and all)))) please give Mr Far Far a hug from me.

19/11/2012 at 14:05

wow Tubbs that is quite some story!

5 miles done which I really, REALLY didn't want to do!

Mr Spence has finished putting the final of 8 steels in  although the last one has needed gas pipes to be moved anyway I keep telling him that's the worse bit over, just the actual building to do now!! Not sure he believes me   and I keep saying the space we will gain will be worth it.... he certainly doesn't believe that!

19/11/2012 at 14:26
((((FF and family))))
19/11/2012 at 14:52

Aw ((((((((((far far family)))))))) how very sad. Take care of yourselves xxxx

M...eldy    pirate
19/11/2012 at 16:45

(((Hugs))) for the Farty family

Not a lot achieved here today except sleep!

Chuggs, I should have videoed the route for you and you could have appreciated the views as well, as Noggs will testify it is truly lovely from the Ridge looking down

XB
19/11/2012 at 17:40

(((FarFars))) Take good care of each other.

xxx

19/11/2012 at 18:29

(((Far fars)))

19/11/2012 at 18:29

((((((((((The Far Far family)))))))))

((((((WIN))))))

Tubs - I've never been a starters person, much more interested in the main course and pudding !

I appear to be back in Dragonland and someone's turned the rain on

19/11/2012 at 18:55

(((((((((((((((the Far-Fars))))))))))))))))

HI to all.

Haven't read back for a few days as its been a bit full-on here what with long lost friends turning up and lots of catching up to do and feeling a tad tired, plus visit to Mum, Dan and AA and a trip to Waisterose thrown in for a classy sausage roll or two

Hope everyone is well and gets some sunshine in their day

Well, more like moonshine at this time of night

M...eldy    pirate
19/11/2012 at 19:16

Classy sausage rolls? You know how to live Larry !

19/11/2012 at 19:50

Evening each,

HL and I went off into Oxford earlier on a whim to watch Skyfall.  Loved it. I was pleased to see that Daniel Craig had a grey stubble - much like my own efforts with the tache.

I've not been to the cinema for a while - when did they stop playing the National Anthem at the end of a film?

Bubble and squeak with a bottle of Merlot sound ok?

19/11/2012 at 20:16

Evening all

((FarFars))

One of our juniors had similar on Sunday - a tremendous high from having won the junior XC race by around 200 yards followed by a massive low and floods of tears on hearing afterwards that his gran had died in hospital basically while he was running.........

19/11/2012 at 20:20

ooh, I timed that well - Noggs singing lovely Mr Bond's praises and offering bubble n squeak and merlot - perfik

and larry and her classy sossige rolls - do you eat them with you little finger cocked too ?

(((snailies, snaunties and snaily mummy))))

(((family farty pants))) a tough time all round but I'm glad mr fartyfart feels better now that his Dad is no longer suffering.

I'm sure there is another hug due - c'mon, fess up, who needs an ug ?

(((tubbster the foundling))))

I have three bikes  - Bob, my workhorse is about 17, Myfanwy my road bike and Talullah my MTB

I best read back a bit again as I've forgottid everyfink

19/11/2012 at 20:35

((mandax))) hope you're feeling perkier soon

happy anniversary Mrs n Mr daffy

XB you are a shining beacon

Hope Mr Podds hurty man knee news is  positive

well cycled, sluggy, nowt quite like a spin along the prom prom prom

ooer, Sue has knits and she's very pleased about it

FP, you do find some bargains - will you be getting a matching onesie for you too

19/11/2012 at 20:35

Evenink,

(((FarFarFamily))) I spect there will be some very mixed feelings - grief that he has gone, relief that he is no longer suffering, guilt cos you are not 'supposed' to think like that, anger that things weren't different etc.  Look after each other.

Chuggy, that is a great video, thanks for posting it

(((Mr Podds and his hurty knee))) I loved your news story, especially as they have a special mention to snails - I am sure the same must apply to other gastropods .

Tubs, hearing your story makes me feel very sad for all concerned. How lovely that you have Mr T to depend on now.

Sue, what a lovely drive that sounds.

Have done aquagym, coffee + lunch with friend, then came home for a snooze. Quiet afternoon and even quieter evening as MS has just gorn to bed, having to be up around 3.30am tomorrow .

(((WIN)))

WAIST well xxxx

XB
19/11/2012 at 20:36

I hope Mr P's trip to the docs was a success if that's the right word.

First day of new eating regime today. This time next week you'll not be able to see me sideways on.

19/11/2012 at 20:48

evening just back home
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Far Fars )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

now going to chill out my back is killing me think overdid the "helping out " so may have a rest tomorrow.

19/11/2012 at 21:21
XB, can you post a daily menu ta muchly!
M...eldy    pirate
19/11/2012 at 21:27

Ooh yes, you can whet our appetite!!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.