30/11/2012 at 07:27

Morning

{{{{{Amandax}}}}}

Happy Birthday pud   

30/11/2012 at 08:02

Morning each,

Ooh, a birthday.  Have a good un Puds.

(((((((((for the insomniacs))))))))))

I had a broken night too.  HL was nudging me in the ribs (luckily, the good ones), no, sadly, not for fun but to tell me there was an alarm beeping.  It was the battery low on our Co2 detector.

Podds, there'll be no Bah Humbug on the radio interview.  We're just delighted that our town council put the event together and that the residents respond in such a positive manner.

More coffee needed.

30/11/2012 at 08:41

Morning all

(((((((Amanadx)))))))

Great photos, especially liking the look on NV's face having vanquished the evil TV guide

Can I have the Xbox Yums?

Have had a bit of a hectic week whilst feeling less than my best.  Having been away all week I got a last minute call and spent yesterday with a 'Her Majesty's inspector' in Maidenhead yesterday. During the visit I had a call to say that next week we will have a full Ofsted in one of our other provisions - 3 days of joy and more altered plans. So today I am working from home and coughing. Sorry to the insomniacs but slept through from 10 until 8.  

Nog - will you be doing autographs?

Frosty cold here

Happy Friday

30/11/2012 at 08:59

Morning all, cold and frosty here as well DL will need loads of VIP Noggy's coffee.

Will be down Cambridge area sometime today, flying down to eldest daughters for a couple of days  GS is appearing on the stage production of "Oliver" in Cambridge. Taking the opportunity to take a few gifts down before flying back Sunday.May get chance to look in to the lounge down there but don't know yet.
Play nice and will see you all Sunday , now where is the coffee .

30/11/2012 at 09:06

HL did the radio interview, she's a natural.  I'm now her agent.

XB
30/11/2012 at 09:13

Ha. But you're not a secret agent like me. Well done, HL.

Have a good weekend, Westie.

I have a small army of men tackling the garden. We've allowed it to get out of hand and it needs a serious sorting.

30/11/2012 at 09:20

Well done to HL

((((((((amandax))))))))) So many things going on in your family at the minute, no wonder you feel 100 Hope things settle down soon and sis-in-law is alright xxx

Lots of grandkids doing exciting things round here!

Can you send your small army over to us when they're done with your garden XB? Ta duck

Think I'm going to take the afternoon off

30/11/2012 at 09:22

Morning All

((( lurgified WAISTers ))) from a safe distance )))

DL - will you sort those HM Inspectors out please? we've been waiting since September for our visit and everyone's nerves are fraying more with each passing day that the call doesn't come in....

Glad you haven't been bah humbugging Noggs and that HL has done you both proud

Westie - got your passport?

Can I have your blokes after please XB - small garden, 3 dogs, winter = big mess  In fact going to invest in some sand and bark chips for the bit by the back door as it's just a puddle of mud

Happy Fridays all - the sun is shining and the sky is blue and for once the forecast for Sunday's race is quite good - the race has a reputation for really tough weather conditions generally  and has had to be cancelled previously due to ice...

Laters

30/11/2012 at 09:23
XB wrote (see)

Its not a secret any more.

In my former life I did a protection job with the Americans,  They had cars with the words 'Secret Service' on the doors.  

It seemed to defeat the purpose.  They saw no irony in it.

Time for Tesco but perhaps a small coffee first.

XB
30/11/2012 at 09:25
Nog, The Beast. wrote (see)
XB wrote (see)

Its not a secret any more. BUGGER

In my former life I did a protection job with the Americans,  They had cars with the words 'Secret Service' on the doors.  

It seemed to defeat the purpose.  They saw no irony in it.

While we were driving around Westie's neck of the woods there were a lot of signs for "Scotland's Secret Bunker".

30/11/2012 at 09:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCe-_dWsujA

Westie, the Scottish independance debate taken to its natural conculsion.

30/11/2012 at 10:05

Good Morning Guys

Hope all are well - ive posted a new piece on my running/depression blog about technique and how constant refinement is required to stay healthy physically and mentally.

http://www.therunningfella.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/technique-is-the-key-to-the-lock/

been a busy week and weekend looking the same

30/11/2012 at 13:08

Luch o'clock and my bread is mouldy

I may have to brave Tesco's *shudders*

Just heard on the news bread is being reinvented to stay 'fresh' for 2 months - that doesn't sound good

Happy birthday Pud - missed you the first time

Hello Bricki 

Gardening in this weather - rather them than me - I have the heating on

Podds - we keep telling our projects to be inspection ready - they don't listen - better to be on a state of high alert than complacent laissez faire which soon turns to extreme panic when the cal comes

30/11/2012 at 13:58

Afternoon,

Happy Birthday Pud

(((Amandax)))

(((The FarFars)))

Well done, HL .

Sterkte DL.

It is miserable, grey and cold here. As predicted, I didn't really want to get out of bed this morning but I was still in the pool at 7.30, then hit Tesco on the way home. I have the heater on and I'm still wrapped in a duvet!

(((WIN)))

WAIST well xxx

30/11/2012 at 14:38

I am still turning my office out - been doing it on and off all week - when personnel bod asked why, I looked mysterious and said "why not"  .............

Actually it's a job well overdue - by about 8 years - and although it's a pain to do in the end it will make life soooooooo much easier  And although I've got quite a lot of "proper" work to do there's nothing massively urgent.....at least until Monday

30/11/2012 at 15:03

We have a secret nuclear bunker and lots of signs pointing to it.............

((DL)) Do you think you were ever a school imspector in a previous life?  Just wondered as you must have done something to have such an 'interesting' life

((farfars)))

Olds due any minute for mummy's birthday dinner and Christamas wine trip

Bravo, HL

gorra run...

M...eldy    pirate
30/11/2012 at 16:13
I am in Brizzle
30/11/2012 at 16:38

It's a bleak old day for Bristol !

Oooh - sorry Mummy Yums - Happy 80th. May your day be merry and bright.

Well I have to say Tesco's was a bit of alright. Happen to have some vouchers and they're doing their double points thing (claimed in posh grape juice) A shop which was originally going to cost me £66.59 turned out to be £14. Their profit margins must be amazing.

Have visitors tonight - best get hoover out to those cat fluff tumbleweeds

30/11/2012 at 17:23

Evening each.

My tache for movember has been turned a tasteful(?) shade of blue.  I have to put in an appearance at The Lion in a bit for the judging and piccies for the press.

I think I'll cycle over as beer may be involved.

30/11/2012 at 17:38

I do look a bit like Milhouse (off the Simpsons) if his eyebrows slipped down.

I'm try to get a piccie on here but I appear to be rubbish with technollergy.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.