for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

212,441 to 212,460 of 236,807 messages
01/12/2012 at 13:22

Afternoon All

Spence wrote (see)
Poinsettia !

Thanks Spence   them's the ones

Yums wrote (see)

So the boys can tell the difference between an artificial non leg cocking christmas tree and a real, fair game, christmas tree - I'm impressed

Fingers crossed Yums

Stonking headache yet again not dispersed by a morning's double walk and a cup of tea and also feel a bit queasy   So swimming is binned and I'm rather hoping the boys won't want another walk this arvo so I can stay in and feel sorry for myself

Sluggie - those dresses the black and the red looked very elegant - like Yums I remember your previous cruising finery (why doesn't that sound right?) and we will be waiting with our baisted breasts for this edition's photo gallery

Yums - enjoy your lazy day.....it's chilly out there.......... (I was going to say freezing but Mr P tells me it was  minus 25C where he is during the day yesterday!!)

01/12/2012 at 13:23

Oh dear Yums - my boys might not like the cold but I think they'd rather stick to traditional dog coats!!!!

01/12/2012 at 15:19

good job your mojo is awol, Mandax as you need to rest that gippy leg

((podds))) How unfair that you feel poorly when you could be tarining and having fun

The postman has just knocked me up and delievered a parcel that says 'Santa@ on the back. Hmmm, I wonder........ I will put it under my vitual chrimbo tree and wait

01/12/2012 at 16:31

oooh how exciting Yums

I love the photos DD would love to eat that hat

well I needed to walk DD and just cba so I thought I might as well run as walk....

So we did 5 miles. actually lovely out there, double gloves and long legs required. Saw a friend on her bike with her fluffy white dog so did a couple of laps with her, DD showed her all the muddy puddles

01/12/2012 at 16:31

Relax - life is back to normal - I'm doing the Santa Dash tomorrow!

Nobody's got their festive names up yet!

I've been taking photos of jelly babies this afternoon. It's great - you get to eat your models afterwards. (next month's competition is Song/book/film titles so I'm doing "Sugar baby love" as one of mine)

01/12/2012 at 16:53

lol Pippi

I've been to Meadowhell Good grief, it was like some kind of end of the world disaster movie. Still, wasn't there for long - just wanted to go here

http://www.bouxavenue.com/

which surpassed all expectations - an underwear shopping experience that made me feel like a fairytale princess rather than the usual oddly shaped freak Even had adjustable lighting in the changing rooms!

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
01/12/2012 at 17:09

Oh my goodness Daffs, you'll have the WAISTer boys coming over all unnecessary, lovely looking stuff though  

XB
01/12/2012 at 18:06

Swoons

01/12/2012 at 18:15
Haven't got enough

Ooh Dragon what does that say then!!!
01/12/2012 at 18:20
Have I told you about the conversation I had with a cashier at Tesco!?
We were talking about cleaning carpets....

"I don't have carpets as I have a dog"
"A duck!?"
"A dog!"
"You have a duck!?"
"No, I have a DOG!!"
Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
01/12/2012 at 18:31

It says "Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda, Luv Ye Olde Dragon 

01/12/2012 at 18:58

01/12/2012 at 19:08
Have I told you about the conversation I had with a cashier at Tesco!?
We were talking about cleaning carpets....

"I don't have carpets as I have a dog"
"A duck!?"
"A dog!"
"You have a duck!?"
"No, I have a DOG!!"
01/12/2012 at 19:09
Oh er sorry, I've told you twice now !!
XB
01/12/2012 at 19:13

Hey boys, wanna see something really sexy? Even more sexy than Daffy's shop.

Feast your eyes on this bit of crumpet. No touching though.

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/20753/gallery/img_0385.jpg?width=350

01/12/2012 at 19:17
Ooh er looking good Melds !

Although I can't believe you have that BEAUTIFUL mane and don't have it down!!?
01/12/2012 at 19:58

OMG, she almost looks human. and she has a lovely figure. Any hoo, what's M...eldy doing sending snaps of herself in her little black dress to XB ?????

Jelly baby glamour snaps, Pippi, ooer....

Daffy, I hope mr Daffs appreciates it. Sadly, I would be lost in a shop like that.

You have a duck, Spence ? Are you quackers

I have plodded

The hair isn't down, Spence, cos it gets in the way when you have your head down the toilet honking. Dearie me, have you never been out on the town ??? You really don't want sick in your hair cos the smell follows you.

XB
01/12/2012 at 20:11

You're a well classy bird, Yumsky.

01/12/2012 at 20:18

You raise a good question Yums.

Although, in the interests of balance I would have to say that our Melds don't arf scrub up well.

Daffs in a knicker shop!

Not sure if I have global warming or a hot flush.

I've had a lovely day with GD.  She wants to spend Christmas day with us (her parents are Christmas deniers), then she asked if i could take her skiing again.

Just wish we had some communication and good will with/from her parents. Life would be much better.

01/12/2012 at 20:37

(noggs))) sounds like a difficult situation with GD Good she's got you pair there x

Scrubbed up nicely there Meldy! (Although she does look rather startled - or a bit giddy) 

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.