working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

212,481 to 212,500 of 239,466 messages
02/12/2012 at 18:33

Well done, Santa Pips.

02/12/2012 at 18:42

fishnets and a cocktail dress in bed, Daffy, cor, blimey

Awww, bless GD, Noggs - thank goodness she has you and HL to support her and show how normal people behave - well, I use the word 'normal' advisedly

Daffy, an ironman is just one small step up from a marafun - honest

ah joy, no 2 has been winding no1 up and now I'm wound up as no 2 is a rude PITA. Is very hard to be the geown up and not to say what's going through my mind.  Mum's 80th birthday do today. Just me, Pa and the boys, no sis but I never expected her to change her mind.... and yet more tongue biting from me

scuse me while I indulge myself ....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

tahnk you for listening

02/12/2012 at 18:48

ooer, that's torn it, caught lurking by the refresh bug

Pippi love the pic and sounds as though it was jolly good fun...ho ho ho

Did you say breasts, Spence ??

Daffy, I feel your pain  - put me down for 27 and 17

Thats some speedy plodding by your winner, Podds

Right, Mrs Dawg requires a walk

M...eldy    pirate
02/12/2012 at 18:49

I am so not looking forward to getting up for earlies in the morning ...

Left Brizzle at lunchtime and it was lovely, by the time I got back up here the frost was still on the ground!!   Anyone seen my de-icer? !!

02/12/2012 at 18:57

Is that what you call it?

M...eldy    pirate
02/12/2012 at 19:02

02/12/2012 at 20:23

Well santed Pippi and co!

Edited: 02/12/2012 at 21:50
02/12/2012 at 21:51
Dr Daffs wrote (see)

02/12/2012 at 21:51
Dr Daffs wrote (see)
Dr Daffs wrote (see)

02/12/2012 at 21:52

oh for crying out loud, what on earth is going on?!

02/12/2012 at 21:57
I am watching the most hideous programme ever, sun, s*x and suspicious parents...

I've turned over once, but had to turn back...

I'm gobsmacked, hopes kids never behave like that :-/
02/12/2012 at 21:58
Oh Daffs!! Verbal diarrhoea !!
02/12/2012 at 22:00
Sorry that should say, hope my kids never behave like that!
And why would parents want to go and watch them!!?
02/12/2012 at 22:33
* staggers in* hic

Leaves large pile of (((( ))))) and woo hoo s. as appropriate

Barn comes down tomorrow. Moved over 30 bales of bedding from side of soon to be ex barn to other side of yard and more ruddy bales of haylage. Two from the back of the barn had been got at and contents beyond saving. Humongous smoke cloud created by burning mouldy haylage reduced visibility in neighbourhood to zero. By the time it clears the barn will be gone :0) We have managed to shoehorn bikes, gardening stuff, Mr Tubs weight thingy, 7 m scaffolding tower and two disgruntled rabbits into the garage/ stable next to the stables. 3 trips to the tip and another humongous pile of branches burned. I think I may have been a Cherokee in a previous life!

Blue has his stitches removed tomorrow. He's very quiet, not sure whether he's missing April or he's calming down a bit.

(((( waisters ))))

Oh, and I downloaded Touching the Void onto iPad. Unswitchoffable! Awake til the wee hours listening to it! How on earth did Joe get out of the crevasse and down the glacier??!!
03/12/2012 at 02:04
Anyone else's dog need a poo whilst I'm up!!?
03/12/2012 at 06:07
Lol spence
03/12/2012 at 07:16
Oh dear Spence!

Work away day today. Will be running round York taking pictures in the morning then spending afternoon in a pub making Christmas decorations
03/12/2012 at 07:21

Sounds good Daffs

Creative week for us  Today I shall be making 60 Mexican krispie cakes  that cornflake krispies to you and me

03/12/2012 at 07:49

heck, Daffy and Spence are having Christmas fun already - meanwhile, I think I'm having a one to one with my boss's boss

Tubbs, that sure sounds like a lot of work. Blue is prolly sore still aside from ourning the loss of April and his boy bits ((Blue)))

Occured to me that my Mum really is a little old lady these days - shrinking fast - even I tower above her and walks with a stick now..... Funny how you suddenly notice these things.

Wet here

Spence, I never have to get up to let Cush out - she just craps on the carpet

WAIST well

M...eldy    pirate
03/12/2012 at 08:05

Tubbs, I am glad you are enjoying it, it really is a fab book although if you read the associaed history there is a lot of ill feeling amongst the 'community'

Had a nice eaely night last night so why the hell was I awake at 0130??  Me and the GPO listenning to the rain which of course was there because I put the screen cover on the car last night!!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.