working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

212,721 to 212,740 of 233,087 messages
30/11/2012 at 20:13

Grrr Dragon! How very vexing

Fab shade of blue Noggs!

Hi Bricki!

(((((cheerful waisterers))))))

Spent a whole hour in stupid phone shop. Seems there is no way to port one's existing number to a new network if they didn't do it right at the beginning like they were meant to Had to take out a whole new contract - and if I am charged for cancelling the first one there will be war 

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
30/11/2012 at 20:20

Brickie I have to say I'm impressed. With your writing style and the content of your blog, well done 

Gird the old loins for a battle Daffs 

30/11/2012 at 20:30

Lookin' good Noggs

Christmas fair evening!!
been on the chocolate tombola, really busy!

30/11/2012 at 21:32

ooh, Noggs, how very dashing. I was wondering about your tache - chap at work has grown a pink handlebar tache although I suspect he may have started earlier than November.

Pah to stupid drivers, Mrs Dragon but thank goodness it wont cost you anything other than inconvenience. I can give you the number of a very helpful injury claims company - Had a bumpity then come to Yummity

((daffy))) well if you manage to negotiate a better deal perhaps its not all bad

And they trust you with the choklit tomobola stall, Spence - they'll be bankrupt

(((sluggy))) a nice hot toddy should warm you up again or  tickle from Noggs moustache

Oooer, watch out Brizzle, I can see M...eldy featuring on one of those 999 what's your emergency programmes - wonder woman arrested in Bristol

Run club turned into bootcamp for sissies - made a change from hills or intervals. Olds fed and wined. Daddy took me out to buy the chistmas wine and it was fab discussing the finer points of fine wine with the girl in the shoppe, filling my trolley and then daddy paying! Sis bought Ma a kindle for her burdfee. dad changed the language to German and couldn't change it back. My german isn't that good I could follow the set up and change it back. Dog I love the nice people at Amazon.

Right, time for a Team WAISTer snuggle on the sofa people

30/11/2012 at 21:49

Well I'm already on the sofa Yums, come join me

30/11/2012 at 21:59

Just been having a read through bricki's blog, as Dragon says, I'm impressed too x

30/11/2012 at 23:22

Woohoo Noggy - a tache that matches your eyes......how cool is that

indeed Sue but at least your friendly neighbourhood insurance peeps really are friendly

Poor Brizzle - there might not be much left after the Chrimbo social this weekend.....but at least all the natives will be rich from the money spent

This evening I bought:
- a bag of sand
- a huge bag of wood bark chips
- 4 table lamps
- 2 battery operated stand alone lights
- 2 garden solar /  battery lights
- 1 stella di natale (can't remember what they're called in English but the red leaved thingies that are everywhere at this time of year)
- 1 fake Chrimbo tree - no way can I have real with 3 male dogs in the house!!!!!!!
- some decorations

....and I only meant to pick up a pint of milk   

Anyway - nice glass of port sunk this evening so off to bed now

Busy busy weekend

*tucks in the snuggled WAISTers and turns down the lights*

30/11/2012 at 23:33
Poinsettia !
01/12/2012 at 09:42
First in? Lazy lot! Pinch punch and all that

Missed parkrun, still in bed...
Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
01/12/2012 at 09:44

morning

What's the point of having insomnia when you can't get into the lounge 

Been awake since 4ish and up since 5!

Off for a run now, I'm out with some local running friends this evening, a glass or two of the red stuff is on the cards 

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
01/12/2012 at 09:44

just beat me Daffs

01/12/2012 at 10:03

Morning,

Grrrrrr, was just at the end of a long post when my pooter crashed and lost it .

I am devastated that I missed the snuggle last evening and had to make do with MS .

Yummity, it is indeed fab when you get to fill your trolly with wine and get Daddy to pay for it .

Sue, what a pain about the car prang (and, come to think of it, about the lounge being inaccessible when you were wakeful)

Heaven help Brizzle!

Noggy, I lurve the tache

~~((Daffy))~~ gird your loins and get ready for a fight!

Just a few bits and bobs on the list for me today. That includes going to out usual hire place to sort out a tux for MS. I might just see if they have anything I like in my size, although I have got Christmas evening* sorted .

Best I get moving then!

(((WIN)))

WAIST well xxx

Edited to sort out link 

Edited: 01/12/2012 at 10:05
01/12/2012 at 10:51

Morning. I have been up since 6.45 - a veritable lie in for me

Podds, that list reads like the 12 days of Christmas - you certainly like to make sure Mr P is spoilt under that patio - lights, wood bark and a poinsettia. So the boys can tell the difference between an artificial non leg cocking christmas tree and a real, fair game, christmas tree - I'm impressed

oooh, sluggy,  is it going to be that little black number or are you undecided ? I loved the pics of you and Emess in your finery on your previous cruise Sorry you missed the snuggle but we're sure to snuggle up again soon - I will check what was on the menu for XB though before calling for a team snuggle

I'm having a lazy day. Meditation finished until mid January and no need to rush out for anything. I may have a trotette and meditate or I may just fester on the sofa. Decisions, decisions

01/12/2012 at 11:32

So, who broke it!?

I've totally lost my mojo.

01/12/2012 at 11:41
Cripes, I hope it wasn't my piccie wot broke RW.

I'm at the studio chatting with the mums and drinking coffee.

The tache didn't survive last night - thank goodness.
01/12/2012 at 12:01

tough eh, Noggs

Well, I'll keep an eye out for you mojo, spence. Any idea what it looks like ?

This made me smile - greyhound pyjamas

01/12/2012 at 12:29
01/12/2012 at 13:09
My mojo gone AWOL too.
01/12/2012 at 13:22

Afternoon All

Spence wrote (see)
Poinsettia !

Thanks Spence   them's the ones

Yums wrote (see)

So the boys can tell the difference between an artificial non leg cocking christmas tree and a real, fair game, christmas tree - I'm impressed

Fingers crossed Yums

Stonking headache yet again not dispersed by a morning's double walk and a cup of tea and also feel a bit queasy   So swimming is binned and I'm rather hoping the boys won't want another walk this arvo so I can stay in and feel sorry for myself

Sluggie - those dresses the black and the red looked very elegant - like Yums I remember your previous cruising finery (why doesn't that sound right?) and we will be waiting with our baisted breasts for this edition's photo gallery

Yums - enjoy your lazy day.....it's chilly out there.......... (I was going to say freezing but Mr P tells me it was  minus 25C where he is during the day yesterday!!)

01/12/2012 at 13:23

Oh dear Yums - my boys might not like the cold but I think they'd rather stick to traditional dog coats!!!!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.