213,101 to 213,120 of 233,579 messages
M...eldy    pirate
13/12/2012 at 11:10

Westie !!!  

You are naughty

13/12/2012 at 12:21

Afternoon,

LOL Westie, norty indeed!

Awww, both Cush and Yummity are limping? Wassup?

Tubs, it seems that Mr T is thriving on your culinary disasters so you must be doing something right. I have no problem with getting stuff in ready-made, especially as MS can't tell the difference.

I have never wanted to sample Heston's food - until yesterday. The look of amazement and delight on the faces of the diners totally won me over. Just waiting for the lottery win now...

Am meeting MS for a sluggie today, then going to get my barnet tamed and dropping some stuff off for choirmaster and his wife. that includes the music that I was not able to use on Monday. Yes, I am still a bit peeved but mollified by the expectaton of being able to join in with the 'passenger choir' while we are away .

Best shift my arris then...

(((WIN)))

WAIST well xxx

M...eldy    pirate
13/12/2012 at 12:32

Danm - I thought I was going to escape at 3 but it is looking less likely

I 'need' to get to the gym for an hour after work as this is my last chance this week as I am away for family christmas type stuff at the weekend, the gym started this little league a few weeks ago whereby you log your training and convert to caloaries and have a little chart on the board ... I have 500 calories to go and then I am home and I think I might have won
More fool them to include swimming as a 'calorie burner'  

13/12/2012 at 14:27
Dr Daffs wrote (see)
Are the boys going to be in bras too Podds??

Indeedy 

Yums wrote (see)

Did someone say bra and Tits ?  Podds, Its a whole 3 miles isn't t'it?  Me, cush and the miniyums will be around NYD although cush is limping and so am I. Still, its a whole 3 weeks away.....

Ooo - we'd love to have you all over - we can do lunch 'n' stuff too

We will only be walking as Sharkey will probably struggle to do all 3 miles (and loads of people do walk too!) - we were in training until the DG's leg fell off (well almost )

Dr Daffs wrote (see)
Are the boys going to be in bras too Podds??

Only vaguely keeping up with you lot at ths minute. Stopped doing internet things at work and it makes everything so much harder!

Back on train again today, this is gettingrather tediously repetitive I confess!

Yums wrote (see)

Sue, listen to your leg - it prolly talks more sense than Spence's fridge/DL's wall.

Did someone say bra and Tits ?  Podds, Its a whole 3 miles isn't t'it?  Me, cush and the miniyums will be around NYD although cush is limping and so am I. Still, its a whole 3 weeks away.....

Aww, poor XB's little pinkies - wait until M..eldy hears you've gone soft.... ummmmmmm

Gob Doc for me tonight. I'm hoping he will  fit my permanent retainer wires

M...eldy wrote (see)

I was a little less than happy to discover about an hour after I went to bed that my hot water bottle was leaking ... well at least I hope thats what it was!

Of course it was dearie...........

someone pass her the tena ladies will you?

And no blaming that little innocent puddy tat of yours either 

I have spent the morning at a very pleasurable meeting followed by a sub meeting over creme brulee latte at Costa on the way back to school  I am trying to be like Daffy

13/12/2012 at 14:29

Oh Westie  I loved that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

M...eldy    pirate
13/12/2012 at 15:41

Right ...plan B

Far too knackered to gym today, I should be able to finish at 1300 tomorrow so I can do the gym on the way home for an hour and then complete my baking 

13/12/2012 at 15:57

Anyone want Mr P?

He's just emailed me to tell me he thinks he has norovirus

I don't do sympathy, especially not of the barf and poop variety - it just turns my stomach  and all I can think of is how he is probably infecting my house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13/12/2012 at 16:01

Oh dear Meldy's wetting the bed !!

LOL Westie

Lovely schoold lunch

13/12/2012 at 17:16

Podds, you'd best keep him.  I think if you look at the smallprint, you have a contractual obligation (although My Learned Friend Chuggs will sort it out for you)

Lots of Noro Virus about apparently.

I'm gymed, well, the Nog home version.  a full session with little nadger from the ribs.

i have banana bread in th'oven.

Form a queue

M...eldy    pirate
13/12/2012 at 17:46

Half my lot at work have had it and the other half are waiting to get it ..... if they die of salmonella from the state of the kitchen that is!

13/12/2012 at 18:55

Brrrrr.

But  I've just got my first OU assignment back with a gratifyingly good mark (was very nervous opening it!)

Infants' Disco bounced (ie we were the bouncers) - and a first - sort of ejected a drunken parent! It has never happened before although you sort of expect it!

Yums, that wasn't my halo, it was frost on my hair!

13/12/2012 at 18:58

Have you seen the triathlete Christmas jumpers? I almost wish I was a triathlete so I could wear one tomorrow!

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
13/12/2012 at 19:32

evening 

nice jumpers Pippi - well done on the assignment, can't believe parents turn up drunk to a small chidren's party!! Well bounced 

I'm loving Masterchef - part of me sort of agrees with Nogs re Heston Wotsit, but still an experience I suppose. I love food me 

No one at our place has had that norovirus yet - I do have a couple of people off with stress though, let's hope it bypasses us! Having said that, if they can survive whatever lurks in the microwave, they'll be fine!

That Westie joke reminds me of an incident when I was working on a surgery ward many moons ago - bear with me if you've heard my (true as I sit here) tale before.

A student nurse came to me while prepping a guy for surgery (Sluggs will know what that entails), she said that the the guy had LUDO tattooed on his - erm you know - I was curious about this and asked her if she was sure that she had seen LUDO along that part of his anatomy. A very strange word indeed to be tattooed.

I made an excuse to go to examine the chap. I was able to go back to the student and assure her that she had indeed been mistaken - the tattoo clearly said LLANDUDNO.

coat - hat - gloves - woooosh...............................

M...eldy    pirate
13/12/2012 at 19:46

Pippi that jumper is ace ... do you need my size??  

Tsk tsk Sue 

In my infinite wisdom I have just agreed to go in to work at 5.30 tomorrow as one of the night shift has called in sick ... that means being out of bed at the very latest 04.30 (I can do it in time if the car doesnt need defrosting)

Guess I may be a bit tired and grumpy by lunchtime !!!

13/12/2012 at 20:51
Lol Dragon!

Blimey Pippi!!
Can't really see the jumper on my iPod.

TNT were supposed to be delivering a bookcase but they haven't!
Thankfully Mr Spence was off and home anyway and thankfully he is tomorrow too when they assure me it'll be here!
Grrrrrr!!!
M...eldy    pirate
14/12/2012 at 05:17

This is not a very sociable time to be starting work ... roll on home time !

14/12/2012 at 05:52
Ah but think how much more day you will have Meldy !
M...eldy    pirate
14/12/2012 at 05:52

If my hot water bottle leaked the night before why on earth did I think that it was a 'one off' and try it again?

Answers on a postcard to the usual address

14/12/2012 at 06:19

Errrm - cos your an optimist. Better add new hot water bottle to  your christmas  list

M...eldy    pirate
14/12/2012 at 06:24

Funny enough I have one at work (it gets damn cold here on nights)

I never used to use one but then I got brought two for christmas one year, I must have whinged about the cold a lot!!   I do quite like one now when the mercury drops in the bedroom  

I have just printed off a recipe for a Nigella Lemon Drizzle Cake, I may add that to my list for this afternoon ... will use up the flour that I bought!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.