working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

213,161 to 213,180 of 239,507 messages
24/12/2012 at 17:15

Evening all and many (((((((()))))))))) for the needy

Chuggy you are getting to be like Christmas TV all repeats

Will be off to daughters in the morning with Scott and Tony so don't know if i will get the chance again so here is wishing all my Waister friends  a very very Merry Christmas and may all your dreams come true.
 At the moment we have the boys and Mrs all in different rooms still rapping prezzies so I am staying out of the way and sipping a beer well a glass of M..eldies black stuff.I'll see if I can get on again later and find a rib tickling joke for you all ( Oh No you wont said the chorus )

24/12/2012 at 18:34
Just thundering in to wish my lovely Waister friends a very happy Christmas xxxx

Just done the sprouts etc. mr Tubs said " thank goodness it only comes once a year." He's already casting aspersions on my dodgy culinary efforts!

((((((((((((( waisters ))))))))))) xxxxxxxxxxx
24/12/2012 at 18:38
And a certain well known flower company managed to deliver the flowers I'd ordered for my step mother to my mother. You can imagine the rest!!
M...eldy    pirate
24/12/2012 at 18:56

Evening all

I am home, me and the GPO wish you all a very merry Christmas

I have cheese & biscuits and a glass of Merlot with the Carols from Kings on the tellybox

I shall try and pop in tomorrow once I have seen the FGO, I think I shall cycle up there

24/12/2012 at 19:10

Poor old Chuggs, all this repeating herself, do you think dementia has set in!?

We've had a lovely day nice lunch a few games up to the park for carols

I shall be in the lounge all day tomorrow, but for those not about I'd like to wish all my WAISTer mates and very happy Christmas, but more importantly a healthy 2013
Up at 5 for pressie opening
Don't be late!!

M...eldy    pirate
24/12/2012 at 19:36

All day !!!

I was up at 5 this morning thank you very much and I have no intention of being awake at that time tomorrow

I shall go and play on my bike for a few hours and then I shall go and feed my face for a few hours and probably have a snooze !!

24/12/2012 at 20:04
5am??? No chance! what you doing in here all day?? I'm just wrapping now, wishing I'd staggered it as I bought things!
M...eldy    pirate
24/12/2012 at 20:16

I thought you would have been more organised Daffs  

24/12/2012 at 20:25

Well it'll be just me and the kids and they wont want to be talking to me!! If it's not raining I might just be able to drag them out for a walk!!

M...eldy    pirate
24/12/2012 at 20:37

Or shut them out and lock the doors for a couple of hours !!

24/12/2012 at 20:42

I've done that before...

24/12/2012 at 20:44

Perhaps I should explain, they were toddlers, it was raining, we'd been shut in all day...
I put their coats on them, gave them each an umbrella and pushed them out the backdoor !

M...eldy    pirate
24/12/2012 at 20:46

NO explanations needed ... I've been on the outside of that door !

24/12/2012 at 21:04

Two of Mr Spence's oppos rang in sick and are going to be off sick for the next few days....

makes me so

M...eldy    pirate
24/12/2012 at 21:06

Oh thats just pants ... the trouble with this time of the year tho is that people are genuinely sick, loads of bugs going round our place and we are on bare minimum so if someone goes off we are schtuck

I am off to bed in a mo I think ....   Need to sleep before Santa arrives 

24/12/2012 at 21:49

Me organised Meldy, you must be feckin joking. This is the first year I've actually sent cards (At all, usually even family don't get them!) and the first year I've actually BOUGHT all my presents before Christmas And my mum's still needs a few hours of crocheting before it's finished!

Oh, and I was meant to be spending the evening making some kind of baked confection for breakfast, and making a nut roast, and chopping parsnips or summat - none of which I've even started yet...

24/12/2012 at 22:05

On the up side - Santa is currently in Chad and heading to Libya - not long now!

24/12/2012 at 23:02

Ooh - best I go to bed then

Sweet dreams all and I'll see you all tomorrow at some point no doubt

24/12/2012 at 23:53

Best had Podds - he's in France now!

Think I was meant to be making stuff for dinner tomorrow.... although now it comes to it, I can't be arsed... Toast anyone?? 

24/12/2012 at 23:55
Merry Christmas everyone. Will try and call in tomo, if not Boxing Day with race report .
Hope you all have a lovely day xx
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.