working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

213,821 to 213,840 of 235,375 messages
02/01/2013 at 17:07

Im starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvin.  Hope MrS has started the tea or I'll be eating the contents of the fridge!

PO.dds: La Befana wrote (see)

Snaily - I have absolute and complete faith that you will batter into submission everyone who needs it on your mother's behalf and I place myself firmly at the front of the queue for your services if I ever have any problems with bureaucrats!!!!

Mum should have the keys on Friday so she can go and visit the property, might be in the week after 

Day 1 of 2013 work done, now off home

02/01/2013 at 17:38
You're right spence, mother is adopted mother, step mother widow of my adoptive dad, who I think liked me despite what step mother said a few Christmases ago! Honestly, it's as bad as Eastenders! Glad I live 'cross the water!
02/01/2013 at 17:39
Well done Snaily :0)
02/01/2013 at 17:49

oh, and I soooo wanted to do Ashby...snigger

Well, if that's your real Mother, Tubbs, thank goodness indeed you were adopted. Whilst her situation may have been difficult when you were born, she doesn't sound as though has any humilty for what happened or gratitude that you want to be part of her life - well, you would if she was worth your time.

Chuggy, why is Aussie cheese expensive/tasteless and how does cheese travel healthily to Oz ?

I think we need to have a WAISter meet in Stoke so we can test out the Stoeky oatey cakes

*fires up the WAISter bus*

Well done on kicking ass, Snaily

Podds, I was going to ask how your weather is. Mr P assured me yesterday that it was supposed to stay nice for a few days - it lasted until late morning and then rain and more rain. I guess NV still hasn't lost his kennel life alarm clock.. I did so love all the hounds draped on sofas and duvets at your iron pals - I will post the pic.... unless you manage it first... hint, hint! 

Chuggy, have you noticed that it's sluggy that mentions the idea of duvet days and disco naps - I think that Alfie is a bad influence on her

02/01/2013 at 18:15

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/133977/gallery/hounds_2013_(copy).jpg?width=350

count the hounds - bonus points for anyone that can name them correctly !

M...eldy    pirate
02/01/2013 at 18:30

Dopey, grumpy, sneezy, doc, bashful et,c ...  

02/01/2013 at 18:38

ahh bless!

Yums wrote (see)

oh, and I soooo wanted to do Ashby...snigger

I have however entered Colchester half, that's closer for you isn't it Yums!?

See you there any other WAISTers live that way??

M...eldy    pirate
02/01/2013 at 18:40

Not me  

02/01/2013 at 18:40

Ah - you beat me to it Yums!

Unfortunately you can only really see 6 as Ruby has managed to hide herself behind IronPal and the black one in front of her......

.......now then which is which........?

Edited: 02/01/2013 at 18:42
02/01/2013 at 18:42

awww nice doggies

not doing Ashby?  what about the hoodie?

02/01/2013 at 18:46

Right, well, I expect to meet Amandax, tis only 1 hour 40 minutes from her

Podds, Yums....about to check you out

Who else lives down there....??

02/01/2013 at 18:48

ahh Far Far I just don't feel able to get up to 20 by then

You will come to Chester again thou wont you?

02/01/2013 at 19:10

LOL, M...eldy

Spence, Larry n me are around an hour away - Podds more like 3 hrs   - when is this ?

DG is on the sofa, Timmy is in the middle sniffing the carpet, I think it's NV by the feet of the gawjuss WAISter babe ? Cush is by the feet of miniyums 1, I reckon Max is standing infront of ironpal and Sharkey is in the corner on the cushion - am I close, Podds ?

XB
02/01/2013 at 19:12

Houndtastic photo. I can imagine the look on the face of any rabbit that happened to peer through the window.

Sounds like your mojo has made a return, Spence.

I'm not planning anything

other than a half on Sunday, Trimpell 20 and the Manchester Mara.

02/01/2013 at 19:12

Oh my, oh my tis only an hour from Southend

Yums that's you entering

Come on, you know you want to meet me

and the mouth doesn't get too potty during an 'arf!!

02/01/2013 at 19:15

It hasn't XB, but I need to have a focus and perhaps it will then...

ahh Trimpell happy memories of a lovely meal chez XB

XB
02/01/2013 at 19:21

Can you believe that was 3 years ago?

And it's where you got your 20 mile PB - risotto power.

Here's me and my sis and some "celeb" geezer

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/20753/gallery/mastermind.jpg?width=350

Edited: 02/01/2013 at 19:22
02/01/2013 at 19:31

I'd like to do that one again some time!

great photo!!

02/01/2013 at 19:33

I did spot you and your good lady both nights XB - do they give you really strict orders about keeping a straight face as nobody talks, everyone loooks really serious and doesn't fidget at all!

Spence - don't let Meldy get away with straight denial - she's much closer to Colchester than I am!

DG is on the sofa, Timmy is in the middle sniffing the carpet, I think it's NV by the feet of the gawjuss WAISter babe ? Cush is by the feet of miniyums 1, I reckon Max is standing infront of ironpal and Sharkey is in the corner on the cushion - am I close, Podds ?

Spot on brain box

I am making a pretty coloured calendar of training opportunities for the year........beats doing the training every time

02/01/2013 at 19:42

Yums wrote (see)

LOL, M...eldy

Spence, Larry n me are around an hour away - Podds more like 3 hrs   - when is this ?

17th March

It's 3 hours for us too  will stay with 'J' shame have to be back for work Monday!

Got DD's sitter booked in

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.