for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

213,981 to 214,000 of 234,228 messages
05/01/2013 at 18:38
My favourite film XB
M...eldy    pirate
05/01/2013 at 19:01

Life of Brian ... kwality   

05/01/2013 at 19:56

No splash here either, is Life of Brian on TV???

Though it would be funny if Peter Kay did a bomb!!!

What the heck has JFF been up to, my FB is full of messages!!!

mmmmm what cake did you get me Yums

Having done some "chair" research for mum there is a big gap in the market for drop-arm chairs.  She needs it to transfer from her wheelchair into a chair.  But they are all hopsital style chairs rather than "home" chairs.

Janathon day 5 = The whole day spent laying flooring.  Now I know this sounds like a cop out, but every cut we made we was outside so up and down the stiars all day, then squating for long periods and lunging for long periods.  If I wanted to do 30 mins exercise I couldnt, my whole body aches.  Took us 6.5hrs to complete the floor.

Can any one make me a cuppa, I cant get off the sofa!

05/01/2013 at 20:00

Sounds like cross-training to me Snaily!

05/01/2013 at 20:40

That it I'm shattered, I'm taking my book and going to bed!

05/01/2013 at 21:12
The boy and I watched a bit of Splash.
I'm beginning to wonder if our Tom doesn't bat for the other side.
05/01/2013 at 21:32
Spence!! I'm deeply shocked! I'm afraid we turned it off after the bloke with a bandage on his nose. I prefer the frozen water version which starts tomorrow :0)

Definitely counts as cross training Snaily :0) I count mucking out stables and lugging hay and bedding bales as cross training!

Just under 2 miles up and down the glen today :0) Achilles holding up so far :0) St
Sitting down is still a bit of an issue, wish we had a freezer :0/

(((( waisters ))))
05/01/2013 at 21:35
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj621/tubsterr62/72a8a47ff0a5e83d4b876bda73851920_zps2f198ef4.jpg

There you go Noggs, perfect for the piste :0)
05/01/2013 at 21:51

LOL at Noggs holiday onesie

Snaily, I got you a Manchester Tart. Thought it might remind you of oop norf

Well, speaking as one who knows about these things, I have already been to the bookies and put my money on Tom diving off my platform/swimming in my lane/riding the same bus blah, blah. I could of course be entirely mistaken

05/01/2013 at 22:03
We had tickets for splash , it's 5 mins up road but didn't get in so came home and had a party watching it. We are guaranteed priority entry in 2 weeks or semis though. Can't say it was great on tv but might be fun to see live. Locally caused a lot of problems though as pool shut every weekend for 5 weeks
05/01/2013 at 22:13

Evening All

I am  - have dropped out of tail end charlying tomorrow's XC and will settle for ordinary marshalling instead - that's twice in 6 days   My halo must indeed be shining brightly as all the racers owe us

Sweet dreams all

06/01/2013 at 00:36

Well done Podds! Always admire a marshall

Never heard of this splash business!

I've got a cinammon and raisin loaf in the machine Due out in 15 minutes. Form an orderly queue (actually, I have just been writing a blog post about how crap my bread usually is so you might want to wait til I've seen it!)

M...eldy    pirate
06/01/2013 at 00:38

Lets hope its not the washing machine Daffs  

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
06/01/2013 at 07:20

morning all

I did start to watch that Splash last night, but it only reinforced to me why I don't watch silly mindless celebrity game type shows. If someone is afraid of heights why agree to do a high dive? If you can't swim and are afraid of water......ditto!!!

I'm due to do my first long run of this current marathon training today, I'm saying it out loud so I'll have to go, no excuses!

06/01/2013 at 07:48

*passes Sue her shoes, opens the door and promises tea and toast on her triumphant return*

*finds herself at the head of an orderly queue of one*

SPlash didn't really cut the mustard for me either but I am the type of person who only enjoys x factor etc when the awful people are featured

*puts on sunnies and admires Podds shining halo* So, how is your half mara training going.......

Off to collectables fair with chum Mark and our assorted entourages - mild here

06/01/2013 at 08:54
Morning all. 3 miles plodded and now back as am nominated driver for MK shopping. Need new shoes of the running variety but not sure if finances will allow. Will see what's around.

Best rouse the rest, back later
06/01/2013 at 09:05

Morning

ooh I want one of those Tubbs

How was the bread Daffs?

We have H, her hubbie and parents of H coming for Sunday lunch  

06/01/2013 at 09:08

oooh forgot!

GO GO XB!!  

06/01/2013 at 09:40
Gooooooooo XB

I say some comedian woman dive and realised how rubbish the show was!

Am v ouchy today and there is more flooring to do
06/01/2013 at 10:49

Oooh yes, pompompompompompom XB!

How far you running Dragon? Are you back yet?!

Raisin bread was a HUGE success - rose perfectly and was utterly GORGEOUS. Just had 2 slices for breakfast, fighting with myself not to eat another 2 immediately...

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.