working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

214,781 to 214,800 of 234,898 messages
29/01/2013 at 20:41

evenin

Carl, Chuggy is a bare foot runner she'll fill you in when she's next in.  And if you have an iphone there is a fab free C25K app

Meldy.....its BAKED.  I've never baked a risotto before. 

for Daffs

Training was worth thr journey today, and my colleague turned out really nice, she had 4 German Sheps who she agility trained, and she has a motorhome......we chatted the whole way!

At the training was my replacement for my old job, she looks young, fresh and eager, 6 months should change that!

I finished the Hungar Games books last night, loved them.  So now I have to read how Paul McK is gonna make me thin 

XB
29/01/2013 at 20:45

Paul M isn't going to do it. You will do it with his help.

Pilates was good. Mixed with Chi Running it is really helping.

29/01/2013 at 20:48

Its so windy outside I'm wondering what town I'm gonna wake up in tomorrow???

29/01/2013 at 20:54

True XB.  Just going to head over to ebay see if anyone is selling some Will Power

M...eldy    pirate
29/01/2013 at 21:03

Baked risotto is very easy .. i've done a few now

29/01/2013 at 21:08
I'm gobsmacked how much will power I've got hold of!

You didn't wave Snaily!
Glad you enjoyed the books!
M...eldy    pirate
29/01/2013 at 21:25

I took my boy out this morning

He found a very muddy puddle and had a good old play ... he looked very happy and very muddy !!

29/01/2013 at 21:26

Did it come free with the book Spence!!!

29/01/2013 at 21:55
I'm listening to Paul McK every night, I have no idea what he's saying cos as soon as he starts counting back from 300 I'm asleep!! I think I've got as far as 278....anyway whatever he's saying its working!!! Very odd!

Meldy, Dotty Dog is coming back from the park filthy with a capital F**???!!!
The snow was so much better got keeping her clean!!

Mr Spence found an old video from Easter 09 Oscar on the beach in Wales, he was such a fab doggie
30/01/2013 at 07:22

Morning!

First up!?

Blimey!

Happy Wednesday

30/01/2013 at 07:38

I've been up hours, sweetie.

(((C1))))) when the chips are down her bf shows his true colours - well done her for deciding to live her own life - glad she is sleeping and recovering nicely

(((Sue)))  that sounds really painful - hope you wont be staring in one of those funny CCTV mishap programmes

Spence, M..ekdy's risotto had all sorts of flesh in it, not just chicken

Bless Alfie - typical fella - demanding attention from his Mum

Oh Tubbs, what a hairy pussy....

(((Daffy))) being grumpy is only being human. I suspect that all those trains would not have made you feel warm and snuggly so a good decision I think - think flufywuffy bunnies and a frolicking Murph and dirty Dotty Dogs -

Usual borning stuff here although was M...eldy o nights as some whotnot kept buzzing my house in the Poliss helicopter - fancy letting her out to play with their toys

WAIST well my lovelies

XB
30/01/2013 at 07:39

No way, Jose. I've been a-fartlekking. Quite tough but listening to Aung San Suu Kyi on Desert Island Discs I realised that life could be tougher.

I've got a list of stuff to do today including having a go at Mouldy's risotto.

30/01/2013 at 08:18
Morning

I have been, and am, we'll and truly lurgified. Day 3 and I'm a tad fed up with it.

I see there has been much admiration of Tubb's pussy, Sluggy has been playing with hers, M..eldy likes it dirty and Noggy's nethers are shredded. Remind me again, this is a running forum?

~~~~~~~~C1~~~~~~~~~ sounds like she is on the mend in more ways than one

~~~~~~~~Tubb's~~~~~~~ may the fibre of life ease your passage through the days

((((((((((Daffers))))))))) may the sunshine reach your soul today

Sue - running into lamposts - I'll admit it, I laughed - sorry

Was that the lesser spotted Podds making a flying visit?

Happy Wednesday to one and all. I need to go out and buy more tissues - you might want to disinfect yourselves after reading this
30/01/2013 at 08:22

Yums, Melds has a remote control for that helicopter.

Morning each,

Another day on the chainsaw for me  Customer is out with the housekeeper for the day, so I can please myself  But I have to make my own tea.

I think I need a read back to catch up.

I'm a fan of the risotto too but I've never tried a baked one.

I did a good hour on the turbo yesterday - this commitment to a variation of Janathon certainly makes a difference.  Like JFF said, there's no decision to be made, you just get on with it.

I'm still wine free, that's 21/2 weeks, something of a PB for recent years.

30/01/2013 at 09:37

Excellent Noggy, well done!

Poor DL Hope you're staying at home and keeping the lurgy to yourself!

Office again for me today. Feeling a little brighter (sunshine has helped!) although no free biscuits at the station today. Busy day though, that should keep me occupied and out of mischief!

XB - I wish I could go for a run with you too! Although I too am not sure whether it would cure me or finish me off

30/01/2013 at 10:20

Morning All 

Considering what a carp night it was, its now sunny! so much standing water on the roads, at least it washes the car ....

Snaily: What town did you wake up in the end?

Do we have details of the M.eldy Risotto? sound yum!

C1: if the boyfriend is that much of a d**k when your needing looking after, then he isnt worth the effort, move on, nothing worth waiting around for there.

Time for a cup of tea I think 

30/01/2013 at 10:37

Morning One and All

(((((((((DL, C1, Tubs and Sue)))))))))))))))) for various ouchies and lurgies - hope you're all on the mend now

(((((((Daffs))))))))) may your grumpiness soon pass and you return to your usually sunny self

Chaotic times at work doing silly 12 or 13 hour days without a break but hopefully have seen the back of it for a couple of months once this week has come to an end

DL wrote (see)
I see there has been much admiration of Tubb's pussy, Sluggy has been playing with hers, M..eldy likes it dirty and Noggy's nethers are shredded. Remind me again, this is a running forum? 

Dunno what gave you that idea DL  

Right - gotta go again *sighs*

30/01/2013 at 12:39

Podds! Not seen you for a while lass No wonder if you've been dashing about doing 13 hour days!

30/01/2013 at 14:49

Oh dear {{{{{{{DL}}}}}}} hope you feel better soon

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit more cheery Daffs

5 miles done  the park is so muddy now DD was in a right state, had to be tethered in the garden and washed down!!

30/01/2013 at 14:57
Dr Daffs wrote (see)

Podds! Not seen you for a while lass No wonder if you've been dashing about doing 13 hour days!

Now I have proof I work too hard

Computer went on strike lunchtime and it turns out I've used up all my allocated disc space as I have so much work   With other people when it happened they found big archive type items they could delete to free up a load of space but not with me...................  So unlike everyone else I got my disc space allowance doubled 

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.