working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

214,901 to 214,920 of 235,793 messages
01/02/2013 at 19:34

10 miles done, nice LSR but I reckon along with the wind and rain earlier in the week, we must have had an earthquake at Bedgebury, the hills seemed really hard tonight! At least it didnt rain, although it got pretty cold after it got dark, and I hadnt really put enough layers on. Oh well.

No lambs were hurt in the making of this run.

'Am I hungry?' Hell Yeah, wheres the grub!

01/02/2013 at 19:47

yogurt for tea Cheesy!!!

No running here, but I've Asda'd thinking Nogs got there before me cause there is nothing in!  Was buying stuff for Meldy's risotto, all I found was saffron, so it was a cheesy omlette for tea!

Thats good to know Spence, yes it does seem to be working, taking a lot of concentration though just to realise when I am actually hungry.

coffee, book and an early night.  have another round of workmen coming tomorrow.

M...eldy    pirate
01/02/2013 at 19:51

Snaily its only chuffin tomatoes rice and chicken with a few prawns FFS!!

01/02/2013 at 20:00

Melds, where in Austria?   You could have a supporters club.

M...eldy    pirate
01/02/2013 at 20:01

Klagenfurt ...

XB
01/02/2013 at 20:07

There's no need for that. Rude.

01/02/2013 at 20:07
Sunshine Snaily wrote (see)

yogurt for tea Cheesy!!!

Are you spying on me? As I have literally just finished a really nice vanilla and black cherry one

I did have an even better plate of mixed veg stew stuff too

M...eldy    pirate
01/02/2013 at 20:12
XB wrote (see)

There's no need for that. Rude.

For those of you with less ropey memopries you will remember that it was the year I rescued that delightfully sweet pussycat from the poor cats home and brough the lovely little bundle of fur home and called him Klaggers in memory of my first Ironman   

01/02/2013 at 21:48
:0) Ah Klaggers :0)

Blueberry Muffin and i did a brisk 2.5 mile walk and passed some lambs. It just seems wrong them being out or even born at this time of the year

Figs n prunes in my smoothie by the handful :0)

Steamed chicken tonight. Sounds disgusting but tasted lovely. The plus side of the steamed veg is you don't need to add salt etc as its so full of flavour. And I can't burn it :0)

(((( waisters ))))
Edited: 01/02/2013 at 21:49
01/02/2013 at 22:01
Meldy there was no chicken, prawns and rice. I'm telling you noggs has emptied the shelves!

Fell asleep to Paul mc again I'm sure that's not right!

Running stuff out for tomorrow morning . Time for bed
01/02/2013 at 23:00
Home and in bed before 11

10 miles for me in the morning
01/02/2013 at 23:25
M...eldy wrote (see)

Evening all

Podds ... IM Austria 2015 .. PSOF Anniversary Champs ?????  

oh and of course should anyone else be lingering and lurking of course !!

Yep - I've been lurking on the thread Melds

I always said if I did IM it would be branded and European and then ended up doing Outlaw UK instead!!

Looks like some odds and sods for me and possibly a half late summer, not sure about 2014 but deffo up to play in 2015 - however school may be an issue depending on dates

M...eldy wrote (see)

For those of you with less ropey memopries you will remember that it was the year I rescued that delightfully sweet pussycat from the poor cats home and brough the lovely little bundle of fur home and called him Klaggers in memory of my first Ironman   

yes - also famous for an asshole and the YMCA I seem to remember   - that was quite an event

02/02/2013 at 07:12

Morning

It isn't raining...HURRAH!!

M...eldy    pirate
02/02/2013 at 07:26

Yes thanks for that Podds .... now all we need is Yums and her 'look what I found saved in my favourites on you tube'
Talking of which .. where is Yums ??

Morning Spence, no rain and no frost !!!

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
02/02/2013 at 08:06

well, whaddya know 

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
02/02/2013 at 08:08

still brings a tear to the eye 

(she kept us up waiting so long my eyes were streaming with exhaustion )

M...eldy    pirate
02/02/2013 at 08:15

well whaddya know!!     Good job I cant see this where I am but it doesnt take many guesses as to what it is !

02/02/2013 at 08:38

Whose idea was it to put that ramp at the finish?   

Morning each,

Well, wadayerknow?  Looks like the twunts have relented a bit.  Amelia text'd us last night asking about her classes (she's not been this term because of her parents aggressive/stupid/muppetry)  So HL has gone to pick her up.  I'll meet up with them in an hour or so.

We didn't bother with pub visit yesterday

I'm hoping to get HL out on her new and unused road bike later.

Anyone up to owt this weekend?

02/02/2013 at 09:50
I am up to absolutely nowt cancelled my weekend in the lakes out of grumpy exhaustion and instead am lying around, drinking tea, and ambling about in the sunshine

Cheesy, you might as well get yourself signed up for Ironman Austria now, it seems pretty inevitable...

Slept through park run, will encourage myself gently out the door later
XB
02/02/2013 at 10:26

Morning

I've done a recovery plod and now I'm orf out for a walk with Mrs XB. It's nice being able to leave the moaning minnies at home and have a walk without grumps.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.