working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

214,961 to 214,980 of 235,726 messages
02/02/2013 at 22:29
On that note its bed for me, running stuff is out ready and waiting
03/02/2013 at 07:19

Morning each,

Not sure if I'll get a turbo session this morning as we're driving down to take FIL out to lunch.

My new carbon shoes arrived yesterday.  As my Kiwi crew would say  'Sweet as'

Coffee is on

03/02/2013 at 07:49

Morning

Duathloning for me and at least the gale force winds of yesterday have abated - the circuit at Fowlmead is really exposed!!

Happy Sundays one and all whatever you are doing

Laters 

03/02/2013 at 09:09
Morning!

Still on bed

Anyone care to bring me a cuppa !?
I've got me best flannelette on
03/02/2013 at 09:10
Morning

Run. Done

Shower, breakfast, DFS!
03/02/2013 at 09:18

well, in case anyone missed it earlier (thanks Sue:0-)  ) it would of course be rude not to...

Alison who ????

Glad twunts have relaented and Amelia is back tripping the light fantastic with you and HL, Noggs

Snaily, ouchee to the removal of your facial catapillar

(((Daffy)))  a strange tasting muffin should be avoided - well, in my world

GO GO GO Podds

Poor old XBettes home alone while Mummy and Daddy are in the pub

Hope DD made it through the night without any issues

(((Tubbs))) hope things are less painful

Oh dear, Cheesy has succombed to M...eldy's charms. Dont fight it, cheesy - too late now.

How is C1 now, Chuggy? Hope she has unceremoniously ditched the bf

And I remember Herr Klaggers and how he got his name. Trouble is we're all so used to calling him GPO that we think that's his real name.

Appologies for my absence - mundane life keeps getting in the way of WAISTing. I have read back intermittently throughout the week but forgotten it all Nothing exciting to report. Looks like I may return to plod club this week as long as they're not doing hills

*drum roll*

I have a date in a tea shoppe today. And get this, this one seems normal!

WAIST well

03/02/2013 at 09:40

and someone, somewhere is telling her friends....

"I have a date in a teashoppe today, shame she sounds bonkers!"

03/02/2013 at 09:52

I've treated myself to a toasted bagal as I've lost a total of 5lb

03/02/2013 at 09:53

hahahahahaha I'm still giggling at my 9:40 comment!!

03/02/2013 at 10:19

Cheeky mare, spence!  it made me smile too    5lbs eh, well done Now get out of bed!

03/02/2013 at 10:55
Well done on the weight loss Spence, that Kenny Craig tape.is working well.

45 mins of turbo tempo done. Just off to Marlborough for lunch.

Catch up later.
XB
03/02/2013 at 11:21

Morning

Brrrrr...I got very wet and very cold on my 9 miler this morning. I also ended up drained of energy. I took this as a good opportunity to train for the last 6 miles of a marathon.

M...eldy    pirate
03/02/2013 at 11:39

Good morning all

I am back at my desk again ....

Yums, we wondered where you had gone!
Podds, ahaaa yes - the date is in my diary but no entries have been made, let me know if you are up this way and I will see if I can get across

Marlbro is lovely Noggs, I remember going to watch a timber race there ... *that* is a mad sport

XB good training lad 

The GPO is just known as 'pikey' in this household and it is just his granny that calls him 'Klaggers'

03/02/2013 at 12:48
Well done XB
03/02/2013 at 14:52

Afternoon,

Well run XB, those hard ones count at least double!

~~~Podds~~~, people obviously don't understand just how deep the 5h1t would be without you!

Great going wih the weight loss Spence!

((Tubs)) I am glad that you are able to keep the pain tolerable with diet and pills but it would be better if you didn't have to .

Noggs, I am so glad that the twunts have relented, even if it is only because they CBA to give Amelia their attention. I bet that FIL has enjoyed your company today.

Talking of twunts - Meldy, do you have nice neighbours now that the undertwunt has gone? I remember when Herr Klaggers first joined your household - what a sweet ickle pussycat he looked.

Cheesy, I will 'enjoy' watching your journey to IronMan .

No feedback from Yummy about the date? I hope that means it was good!

We had a lovely day yesterday with SB, gf and SM, finally opened our Christmas stockings. I made this for dinner and it went down very well (although it did need cooking for a lot longer than the recipe said, so be warned if you fancy making it). SB and gf have gone back to London now, which always makes me feel a bit . Never mind, it is only a few weeks until SM and SB's birthdays.

(((WIN)))

WAIST well xxx

M...eldy    pirate
03/02/2013 at 15:00

The undertwunt has been replaced by an underbimbo ... a step in the right direction but she is very 'blonde' if you'll pardon the expression!!

Fish crumble sounds lovely Sluggy .. I do like fish

03/02/2013 at 15:44

I've done my long run - not quite as long as intended, but it's done! I put it off first thing as it was pretty wet and miserable, so went this afternoon. Met Mr P on the prom so he did a slow-bicycle ride for a mile or so with me. So different from yesterday - cold, grey, wet, windy - kite surfers out on the sea ... brrrr!

Fish crumble actually does sound rather nice! (I'm not a great fish lover, but I do like it in a good recipe, if that makes sense)

03/02/2013 at 15:59

hahahahahaha I'm still giggling at my 9:40 comment!!

03/02/2013 at 16:05
Oh dear I appear to have done a Chugg!!

Fish crumble sounds lovely

Meldy, I can just imagine you and the underblonde having a conversation!!

Well run Pippi
03/02/2013 at 17:05

Afternoon All

I have duathloned and eaten a couple of wondrous choc cookies and then quick rush home, drop of bikes, shower, pick up dogs and back out for a 1 1/2 hour 7-hound walk

It is not the warmest out there but I feel I have made the most of the day - now I fancy my bed!!

Well plodded Pips and XB

How was the date Yums - hope it went well

Nice to hear you finally caught up with SB and gf Sluggy - I know it's been difficult one way or another but something nice for this time of the year at least

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.