working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

215,021 to 215,040 of 234,453 messages
M...eldy    pirate
04/02/2013 at 20:49

Nice one Cheesy!

The FGO gets to try his new rug tomorrow, god help him if it is in a state by Thursday !

M...eldy    pirate
04/02/2013 at 21:38

Whoever this woman is on Richard III is doing my head in

04/02/2013 at 21:48
Keep expecting the floppy haired bloke to burst into a rendition of Bright Eyes!!
M...eldy    pirate
04/02/2013 at 22:01

I'm not too sure who he is ...

Oh FFS it doesn't finish til 1035!!!   I'm going to bed, I know the answer anyway!!

04/02/2013 at 22:05
Why does she keep crying!!?
M...eldy    pirate
04/02/2013 at 22:07

Oh dont know ... its not like she knew him, she doesnt look as old as Noggs

I'm off to bed

04/02/2013 at 22:16
No one is as old as Noggs!!!

04/02/2013 at 22:31

oi, I heard that.

04/02/2013 at 22:54
Lol you lot!

I've been zumbaing in the church hall might just have rekindled my enthusiasm for exercise
04/02/2013 at 23:22
That's zumtastic Daffy :0)

Your date sounded lovely Yums :0)

(((( C1 )))))

Had a lovely walk up the glen with Mr Tubs and Blueberry Muffin :0) There's something nice about walking next to a stream :0) Unless you need a wee!

I've not watched anything about Richard but I find history fascinating, especially the Ancient Egyptians and Greeks ( did they really invent yogurt?!). Love mythology too. A lot of my research has been on WW 1 and 2. The Forgotten Voices books are brilliant, but hard to read, especially the Holocaust one. I made the mistake of watching Schindler's List last night and am still upset.

Two weeks today we'll be landing :0) Fingers crossed I'm 100% by then. Getting there slowly, seems to be one step forward, two steps back. on the plus side i lost 4.5lbs last week :0)

((((( waisters )))))
04/02/2013 at 23:32

Evening

Off to bed now - in a rash moment I've double run today......reckon that's enough enthusiasm for 2013 now

Well Zumba'd Daffs

Well lost Tubs ('cept we won't be able to call you that soon will we?)

(((C1))) - for speedy diagnosis and comfort

Sweet dreams all and see you tomorrow

05/02/2013 at 07:16

Morning

well zumba'd Daffy

In a week Tubbs!!

Had some flurries in the night by the look of things

05/02/2013 at 07:17

Morning each.

Back to the paid stuff today.

Tubs, that's good news on the weight loss.

Coffee is ready.

05/02/2013 at 07:40
Morning

Was indeed on a train yesterday Podds - for about 6.5 hours in total. Always wish I had time to see some of the places I visit. Bury St Noel Edmunds looks quite nice.

What's this about Yums catching a slow monkey and dating it?

((((((~~~~~~~C1~~~~~~~~))))))) Hope they get to the bottom of things soon.

And Tubb's have you been fettled yet??

We are all very excited here in Leicestershireford. Having a bit of old king in a car park is the most excitement we've had in these parts since Englebert Humperdink came back for a visit. I'm going to dig up the parking space with the letter L and see if I can't find Lord Lucan.

Happy Tuesday one and all
05/02/2013 at 07:54

DL, I've just worked out what you do for a living.

You spend so much time on trains you are a train driver, right?

05/02/2013 at 10:21

Morning (WAISTers) 

Logical thinking there Nog, makes sense now 

Good on the lost weight Tubs

Tea time already? niiiiice 

Edited: 05/02/2013 at 10:21
05/02/2013 at 12:46
Core Blimey, it's quiet in here today.
It's cold and blowy here but I'm having fun getting paid to pollard willows.

Changing the subject. Anyone use a kindle fire hd?

I'm thinking of getting a tablet and that seems ok for me.

Any thoughts or clues welcome.
05/02/2013 at 12:50

Blimey it's freezing!

daught wants a Kindle fire so will be interested to hear views too

Just had a thought DL was a teacher!!

05/02/2013 at 13:14

Afternoon all

Started the day with dog walks and foxes...........there are a couple of juveniles hanging out on the cliff tops currently and they drive the DG crazy - he howls at them and desparately chews his lead (or one of the other's leads!) - not great at 6am!!

Then report chaos followed by filming in Italian

And the morning was rounded off by an American group called "break the cycle" which is all to do with forgiveness but not half as pi as it sounds!!  One of the speakers was a NYC gang member from 13 - 19 but is now a professor leading a social work dept at an american uni and heads up his own unit which comes over to the UK to talk to teenagers about violence of all sorts - physical, emotional, cyber, domestic and just general "good friend bad friend" stuff - surprising effective...........  Had the Kent Chief Constable as a guest as they police are very involved in these kind of initiatives round here...........

At least it was a change from the normal!!

Edited: 05/02/2013 at 13:14
05/02/2013 at 15:08
Spence - be careful what you wish for!

We are having a mini blizzard - wasn't expecting that
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.