working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

215,041 to 215,060 of 229,769 messages
05/02/2013 at 15:33

we are too  

ahh DL how funny would it be

05/02/2013 at 16:12

Afternoon,

OMG, not content with coercing peeps into doing marathons wth her, Spence is now trying to get peeps to work with her. Thank dog that I am not a teacher  (I bet Spence is grateful too, not to mention any kids who might be involved!).

Pods, that sounds like a really interesting morning, I hope it makes a lasting impression on the pupils.

Tubs, that is a pretty drastic weight loss and I suspect that some of it will be lea muscle. Do take care .

We have had a very changable day here including sunshine and a snow/hail storm and it has been quite cold again. Had lunch with my bff and godson, then a nice natter with just us 2 girlies .

(((WIN)))

WAIST well xxx

05/02/2013 at 16:36

hello

I have read back several pages and I concur - with everything!

bliddy work is taking over my life no time to WAISt - ridiculous! Did manage to complete January streak but not plodded yet in Feb....

05/02/2013 at 18:00
That's just not on jenni!

Podds that sounds really interesting. How did the kids take it?

Busy day here, and our beanzie actually came to a work event i put on which ws very jolly

Tired out now, and doing a DL working on the train...
M...eldy    pirate
05/02/2013 at 18:59

Podds .. I have heard of that group, I think i've seen them on telly, interesting I should think

Flippin freezing here ... back in a mo

05/02/2013 at 19:17

Far Far did you miss the early bird Chester entry?

Nog
05/02/2013 at 19:30

I appear to have ordered my Kindle Fire HD and a few accessories.

Should be handy for films, interweb etc on my travels.

05/02/2013 at 20:36

does anyone know how to take the pain away from a burn?

I've steam burnt my fingers microwaving soup, fine whilst in water but as soon as I take them out they start pulsating with stinging heat  

Nog
05/02/2013 at 20:43
Cold running water snails. Where are the medical types when you need them?
05/02/2013 at 20:47

typical innit!

XB
05/02/2013 at 20:58

Evening.

Cold running water sounds like the best policy. Unless you're on a water meter

Busy day. Ended nicely with Pilates and a rather scrummy tea involving a big wodge of spinach and a dollop of sprouts and walnuts cooked in double cream. Delish.

That sounds like a good scheme Podds.

05/02/2013 at 22:35
Yep running water Snaily hope it's feeling better now.

Kids had a half day, daught went into town with friends she bought me some milk bottles my fav. bless.

Not very good for the diet!
M...eldy    pirate
06/02/2013 at 00:27

What did Paul McK have to say about that eh Spence?!!

Murph had a bit of a wash & brush up this morning, I tell you it is farrrr too cold to be messing about with a hose pipe at this time of the year but he now has a sparkly white tail again (for how long dog knows)
He has also gone out in his new rug  ... he had better not have rolled in it !!

I purchased some seed for the birdies as they appear to have gone right off the suet balls that I put out for them apart from the Rooks who try to take a flying leap at the feeder and almost pull it off the branches !

I have swum and run and gymned, only one of those gave me cause to go 'ggrrrr'

I am now 'here' for the night and am a bit tired and grumpy.  Cam spring hurry along now please  

M...eldy    pirate
06/02/2013 at 06:37

Good morning and good night 

Nog
06/02/2013 at 07:08
Sleep well melds.

Morning each. Another day of chainsaw related jolliness.

A mighty pot of the good stuff is brewing.
06/02/2013 at 07:18

morning

Sleep well Meldy and I'm sure he wouldn't like it

Tea please Nogs

06/02/2013 at 07:29
Tea for me too please and if you could bring it up to bed i'd be ever so grateful!
06/02/2013 at 07:42

morning

well weightlossed, Tubbs - that's alarge amount. Is it the new veg based diet or a deliberate attempt to become Slimster ?

Oooh,  a kindle fire HD - No 1 wants one of those - is that what a tablet it then ? So, I'll be interested in your views, Noggs

Oh Pippi, working with Spence - uh oh    Its not the kids you need to worry about, its her potty mouth

I have visions of M....eldy washing FGO with a yard broom - surely not ?

(((C1)))

(((farfar)))) that's been going on too long - I hear there is a vacancy at Spence school though

XB, your dinner explains the blasts I'm getting down here - sounds scrumptious though

Nice sounding Monday, sluggy   Yes, I agree, more Alfie photos please

Snailty, try using a longer handled spoon - you wont burn your fingers in the tea then

Podds, that sounds a fab initiative and muchos fun/pride to have it going on in your school

I dropped by plod club last night - 1k or 1500m repeats - guess which I chose! Cold, wet and windy...brrrrrr!  Thanks for kind responses to my date report. There has to be an element of interest, M...eldy but I ofetn find people become moer or less attractive when  I get to to really know them - and your quite right, attraction isn't only on a physical level -its mental too - I should excel then

WAIST well

XB
06/02/2013 at 07:42

Morning.

I'll have a pot of green tea, please. A large one; I need rehydrating after a super dooper intervals. 8 x 0.25 mile with 2 min recovery. Smashing way to start the day.

06/02/2013 at 07:55
Morning

Hope the burn isn't too bad Snaily.

A historic day towards equality - hoorah and falderee - but I hope OH isn't expecting another do

A day at home in preparation for two away. Methinks I should probably have gone out for a run, but it didn't happen - oops

Happy Wednesday one and all
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.