XB
11/02/2013 at 06:58

Morning. Bleurgh.

I can't do 20th; Yorkshire Marathon.

11/02/2013 at 07:19

Morning. Bleugh.

Snow

added lb = double

It's quite shocking how little extra you need to eat to put on weight but how much less you need to lose it !!

11/02/2013 at 08:00

morning each.

it's snowed overnight so it'll be a day off for me

d'oh, i'd prefer Amsterdam or Rotterdam but Birmingham is ok.  i can't run so can i be a

cheerleader or a groupie? 

11/02/2013 at 08:24
Morning all

There is snow and lurgy here - bleurgh. Was just recovering from lurgy then spent Thursday and Friday sitting between 2 ill people at work- it was kind of inevitable, but it's beginning to get me down as I haven't felt right for quite a while now.

A WAISTer fest in Birmingham sounds good to me.

Yums - no need to reciprocate on the Valentines gift. You don't even know if it's from date woman. It's probably a race entry from Spence.

Happy new week one and all
M...eldy    pirate
11/02/2013 at 08:52

Morning
Bleugh
Snow
Early

11/02/2013 at 09:02

We have about 3 inches of cold, wet snow which is good news and bad news.

the good news - no work.

the bad, no road ride.

A day of shuffling papers and work avoidance lies ahead.

11/02/2013 at 09:44

morning

I've read back and got the jist that there is a WAISTerFEST in the making, cant find what day your talking about, but September is a no no for me, any other time is fine.  Birmingham is a 3hr train journey and I do it regularly so that sounds like a good plan.

Birmingham:

Sue

Spence

Snaily (not Sept)

The weekend here has taken on one theme......D I Y     we have 5 weeks of decorating ahead of us. But then we've decided to have a break.  I am completely exhausted by it all, 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, and now a living room decorated since october plus working full time.  I'm pooped.  The neighbours think we are rebuilding the house!!!

Needless to say, running didnt happen

oh Yums how exciting, very controlled not to have a peek. 

Have another battle on with the council.  Mum supposed to be having kitchen work surfaces lowered as she cant reach on them to cook.  The OT has said she has a live in carer so doesnt need access herself, so they wont change the kitchen.  There is no live in carer, and I'm not having that responsibility laid on my sister, plus mum wants to be independent.  So here we go again. 

Right better do some work

11/02/2013 at 09:46

morning all , No snow but very cold.

Good to see the children enjoying the great outdoors down under Noggy.
Brum is a possibility but depends when .

See M.eldy was out on the mountain bike and one of my contacts did a secret video face book of her with her pal in the hills just follow the link if you are of a nervous disposition don't play .

mountain bike

Edited: 11/02/2013 at 09:47
11/02/2013 at 10:42

Cant see linky 

Forgot to say, Birmingham I would probably stay over night if I could fine a cheap room rate, should anyone fancy bunking up 

Oh and Spence, I dont feel like I've been good on my Paul Mc schedule.  Scales will reveal all on Wednesday.  Get back to the hypnosis CD and you'll be back in the stride again.

11/02/2013 at 12:44

I am eating the strangest chicken & veg soup.  I made it myself (even boiled the chicken bones for stock) 2 chicken thighs, 1 pack of veg casserole mix from asda, garlic and veg oxo's.  Tastes really nice but very odd.....and its an orange colour!

11/02/2013 at 12:59
westie wrote (see)

See M.eldy was out on the mountain bike and one of my contacts did a secret video face book of her with her pal in the hills just follow the link if you are of a nervous disposition don't play .

mountain bike

I love Mountain biking, but seriously, bu***r that! more like mountain suicide!

seriously harcore work there 

Oh. morning all 

Overslept this morning, was awake all night stewing about an up and coming problem, got to sleep at around 06:00  then slept through all 5 alarms (yes I usually have trouble getting up) and finally woke up just before 10 

Then wal;ked into the usual work hassle, others ites servers not playing etc...

I so want to go out and just run somewhere (probably screaming at the same time!)

WAIST well all 

Edited: 11/02/2013 at 12:59
11/02/2013 at 13:09

DL wrote (see)

Yums - no need to reciprocate on the Valentines gift. You don't even know if it's from date woman. It's probably a race entry from Spence.

Now why didn't I think of that!!

hope you feel better soon DL

Grief Westie that video is amazing!! Don't fancy that at all

I haven't run, it's slushy and slippery and I don't fancy falling over so have had my endorphin fix by other means  

M...eldy    pirate
11/02/2013 at 13:19

Dear god I didnt need to read that just before me lunch   ;-D

11/02/2013 at 15:13
*averts eyes and shudders*
11/02/2013 at 15:56

Me too DL - way too much info 

Could I just say I hate wet slushy snow and cold grey days and meetings where you get so cold you lose the will to live and people who bring their own politics into the presentation / seminar they are giving..........

........but apart from that Monday's been great 

11/02/2013 at 16:16

I'm trying to post with my fingers in my ears and singing 'lalalalalalalalalalalalaa'

so I can't hear Spence's offerings.

I'm feeling quite chuffed with myself.  not only have I worked out how to get dvd's onto my Kindle via the laptop, I've also been clearing out my 'office'.

I've chucked out 9 - yes, 9 - bin bags full of old paperwork, brochures, hort and design college work, old spy kit, tapes, discs, vids etc, accounts - you name it, I was hoarding it.  There's still work to be done too.

I was going to Eastleigh tomorrow with my soapbox but I've cancelled that in favour of carrying on my good work at home.  I want my paid work up to date by friday this week, as we're off again in the middle of next week.

Now I'm off for a turbo session as my reward for the good works.

11/02/2013 at 16:32

Afternoonicles,

(((Podds and Cheesy))) You both sound as if you will be glad when today is over!

(((DL))) sorry to hear that you are peely-wally.

(((Snaily))) You won't know what to do with yourself when your mum is settled and you no longer have to fight to get her what she needs!

Noggy, it sounds as if you have had a really productive day .

Have  good week Draonlady, you certainly deserve it.

Went out with bff for coffee/lunch today, it snowed quite heavily around lunch-time - great big, wet flakes that have not stuck, thank dog.

(((WIN)))

WAIST well xxx

11/02/2013 at 17:20

afternoon

**waves bye bye to the Pope**

have had a quick read back but seriously struglling for time! just to say I would definitely be up for a WAISter meet - would be lovely to see someone apart from Spence and XB for a change

11/02/2013 at 17:30

We've lost our charm have we Far Far!?

Nog = N + 1 wrote (see)
 old spy kit, .

Ohh Nogs that sound interesting!!

Mr Spence is off all week!

I could put up a couple of WAISTers we don't have a spare room but I can chuck a child outta their bed  what about Stratford? close to Brum but prettier!

M...eldy    pirate
11/02/2013 at 19:16

Blimey ...has everyone got out for their tea??

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.