working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

215,421 to 215,440 of 234,152 messages
16/02/2013 at 20:44
Well I've rented Girl With TheDragon Tattoo DVD. It is bloody rubbish. I can't believe how bad it is since the book is so good.

Another one for stratty
16/02/2013 at 20:57

Evening

HC does look as if he was enjoing the fishtank, I bet he misses it now.

Chessy, see if you can persuade Roni to pop into the thread and say Hi, we are really not so very scary - are we??

MS and I met an old friend for a pub lunch today. Ths lady used to lodge with us when SB was tiny, we only really see each other once a year to exchange Christmas pressies now. It was nice to catch up, we hope she and her partner might come over for a weekend at some stage.

(((WIN)))

WAIST well xxx

16/02/2013 at 21:06

The fishtank has been replaced by a fleecey Igloo as HC's fave place.  We cant get him out of it!

Its official, Saturday is the worst night for TV.  Book it is.

16/02/2013 at 21:11
We've all in bed reading
I'm K-nackered!

3 miles tomorrow and then I haven't missed any runs this week, but I've had to bunch them up :-/
16/02/2013 at 22:25

evening all, just before I head of for my beauty sleep I am pleased to announce that ............................................. sorry forgot think it was to do with Stratford

night all.

Edited: 16/02/2013 at 22:26
M...eldy    pirate
16/02/2013 at 23:18

Good evening all

One meeting done and some paperwork to get through, have to help with two applications for members of my team which need a bit of editing, its quite difficult to edit them so that they dont both look like they have been written by me 

17/02/2013 at 08:04

morning each.

not much planned here.  clean the car, and getting kit sorted for Wednesday.  I feel like a kid before Christmas.

I'll take HL out for a spin on her, as yet, unridden road bike later.

coffee (the good stuff as it's the weekend)

17/02/2013 at 08:39
Nice coffee noggs.

The Sunday day of rest has been replaced with a Sunday of painting and glossing
17/02/2013 at 08:48
Get to it Snaily, you've a race to train for

Morning!

Still in bed !

Can I have a cup of tea Nogs....please!
17/02/2013 at 09:35

Pleased to say that it looks like we are all going to be blessed by Mrs Westie at Stratford so you will get to meet the power behind the Westie tribe.

Coffee on

17/02/2013 at 09:40
Ahh Westie that's lovely

Although it means you'll have to be on best behaviour!!

I've ditched the run! *gasp*
XB
17/02/2013 at 10:48

Tut.

I've done my 12. I had to dig out my sunnies

17/02/2013 at 11:51

Following a glorious sunny walk along the beach with the pooches first thing the seafog has now rolled in here!

I quite like it though as it's different to ordinary fog and you hear the ships' fog horns which I really like

17/02/2013 at 11:55

I've done 8 1/2 - almost needed sunnies. I did take the gloves off! What a glorious day - cool and fresh but with some warmth in the sun and clear blue skies!

I'm now killing time putting stuff on the Kindle, uploading Garmin info, photographs, waitng fo the breadmaker to finish so I can have something substantial to eat.

17/02/2013 at 12:00

Sounds like Pippette has come in from rowing - she went out just before me. Fit Family - we'll be on one of those yogurt adverts!

17/02/2013 at 12:32
Well run XB and Pippi
Would you like to do my ironing whilst you're waiting!?
17/02/2013 at 16:32
What a beautiful day!

We had a lovely family dawgie walk along the canal...shame about the moaning kids!!

Ironing done, which was my job of the day
Veggie gratin in the oven, fish to do

Dot's snoring
Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
17/02/2013 at 17:12

My first 20 miler of this training regime d+d - AND  I've done my ironing 

Chicken dinner for us today

17/02/2013 at 17:13

Afternoon all,

I didn't get up early this morning so had to do my LSR at lunchtime. That was after I'd cooked breakfast, only egg and bacon, and done two hours of ironing! My schedule was calling for 6 and I managed 6.83 at an average pace of 10.03 mpm, it was supposed to be a LSR but I think I'm going too fast!

After I'd got back from my run I had a shower and then went on a nice long walk with Mrs GFB, probably around 5 to 6 miles to our local country park, where they do nice coffee and flapjacks, and back. 

Got to go shortly and cook tea, pork and potato bake tonight. No rest etc

17/02/2013 at 17:30

Afernoon,

Great training from XB, Pippi, Dragon and Gary. Great ironing from Gary and MS .

It sounds as if the whole world and his dog will be at Statty. Are your rooms cancelable? It looks as if I need to get on and book but I need to be able to cancel, just in case.

It has been a lovely day here too. Mild and sunny, beautiful blue sky with both the sun and moon clearly visible. Still chilly in the wind though. We went for a gentle stroll in a local country park, MS's ankle means that his walking is just as restricted as mine. Nearly time to get dinner started.

(((WIN)))

WAIST wll xxx

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.