working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

215,421 to 215,440 of 242,963 messages
25/02/2013 at 22:49

What have you done Cheesy.........? **

.** disclaimer - if it's illegal don't tell Meldy

25/02/2013 at 23:37
i reckon he's signed up for an ironman only been here five mins and already shown more enhusiasm for exercise than i have in the last eight years put together so he's exactly the sort to get carried away with that kind of madness

poor old c2, what a rotten day! hope c1's recovering nicely xx
26/02/2013 at 00:34

M...eldy    pirate
26/02/2013 at 02:42

Did someone call my name?  

26/02/2013 at 05:16

Up and at em. There's a 5 mile tempo session with your name on it. left right left right.

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
26/02/2013 at 05:37

not for me XB, it's a 6 mile easy on my 'puter 

M...eldy    pirate
26/02/2013 at 05:53

Not for me ... its a quick 7 hours asleep and back to work for me   ...

26/02/2013 at 06:47
Not for me neither - I don't do running. I'm in more of a sitting phase.

Morning by the way
Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
26/02/2013 at 07:54

run dun 

and a lovely morning for it 

26/02/2013 at 08:04
tis indeed extremely lovely under this duvet

reckon i'm not due another run til about may on my current 3-every-6-months schedule
26/02/2013 at 08:32

Morning all, (((((C2)))))

did not run yesterday as back being silly again see what happens today.or may just join Daffs under the Duvet

Must admit though it's bright , sunny but very very cold so will let it warm up before final call.

26/02/2013 at 08:51

Morning All

LOL at your sitting phase DL 

Dr Daffs wrote (see)
i reckon he's signed up for an ironman only been here five mins and already shown more enhusiasm for exercise than i have in the last eight years put together so he's exactly the sort to get carried away with that kind of madness

You and me both Daffs  but I reckon you may be right!!

Oh well - enthusiasm is all well and good for Cheesy and XB but I like the sound of the duvet far more personally - and it sounds like a bit of a duvet party already if Westie is joining in 

26/02/2013 at 09:38

duvet party you say?

morning all - I have some catching up to do..........

26/02/2013 at 09:41

More the merrier under my duvet - although I'm now out of it and you'd have to share it with Mr Daffs instead, but I'm sure he won't mind

26/02/2013 at 09:45

Oops went to sleep before answering! 

Dear PAUL, 
Thank you for entering the Beachy Head Marathon, please find below information about your order: 
Order Confirmation:

Main Page,  Map,  Hill Profile

Definately not an Iron man but a trail marathon  takes you along part of the south downs way out of eastbourne, past alfriston and back along beachy head 

Still it will give me a nice goal to work to, and should make a nice off road training session .... 

When I wake up, I will start to wonder who's stupid idea was this!

Oh, it was also why I couldnt do the suggested October date for the WAISTerfest

And now Ive blurted it, I have to do it..

Edited: 26/02/2013 at 09:50
26/02/2013 at 10:02

oh eck Cheesy, you've gone and done it now!   better get that training plan pinned to your fridge!

Duvet day sounds very tempting, though I dont share my duvet for anyone (well thats what MrS is always complaining about anyway!)

Big push on the DIY this week and weekend, I've made a list of jobs that need doing because I want them done so I can start training. So its work during the day, DIY by evening, but there is light at the end of the tunnel 

26/02/2013 at 10:15

Cheesy -  a few on here have done Beachy - it sounds fab but not for folks like me who are scared of heights

26/02/2013 at 10:29

OOh, exciting cheesy! I reckon a few of us (not me!) will be doing that this year too Podds?? Meldy?? Yums??

And there's always next year for the Ironman

26/02/2013 at 11:35

Crumbs - I haven't been back to Beachy Head for a few years now although there's usually a gang from the club and a bespattering of pirates around

In fact last time I went I didn't run - Yums did with Ailsa (I think) - and Lady M, Guttie and I went to support them.  At the mile 22 food station at Birling Gap Lady M refused to get out of the car and Guttie lay under the food table and scoffed all the food the runners dropped / offered him 

26/02/2013 at 12:18
I'm sure I remember the photos Podds :0)

Some brilliant running :0)

(((( C2 )))) and how is C1 now Chuggy?

(((( Sluggy )))) hope your back eases up but glad you enjoyed the show :0) I've got them recorded to watch when I get home along with Holby City :0)

(((( Westie's back ))))

Dave's mum made lovely lobby :0)

Lots of walking, Endomondo is working on phone but not posting to site. Swimbling every day :0) 100 lengths of the pool, it's only about 30 ft long so not much distance wise but thoroughly enjoying it :0)

(((( waisters ))))
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.