working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

215,681 to 215,700 of 239,466 messages
M...eldy    pirate
03/03/2013 at 19:05

Dont bring any of the wet n white stuff back with you thanks Noggs ... we have had quite enough !!

03/03/2013 at 19:11
Too right Nogs bring back sun or don't bother!!

Woo Hoo well done Amandax!
03/03/2013 at 19:26

Hiya Melds

Just up for the day for MK

Looks like we'll be arriving around 0830 as we are supposed to register 90 mins before - I should have some time to spare before A finishes and then we are having lunch with her sister before risking the M25 on a sunday afternoon drive home!

Just done my RideLondon paymen too and seen the time Mr P put me down I unearth my bike I think!!

What time did you put?

M...eldy    pirate
03/03/2013 at 19:30

I have no idea! 

I am not even sure I shall bring mine home from Lanza, I shall have to see how it behaves 

03/03/2013 at 19:33

How much do you have to pay to get your bikes out here? I know when we try to take dive gear out it costs silly money

M...eldy    pirate
03/03/2013 at 19:39

Usual cost is £50 each way, bit cheaper with other airlines, very few now are free sadly ..

03/03/2013 at 19:40

He's based my time on my Outlaw bike but of course last year I did at least do some training.........whereas this year I haven't exactly been overstressing myself

BTW - wonder if DL's mojo has gone home now it's finished spending your money?

M...eldy    pirate
03/03/2013 at 19:43

I think DLs mojo has spent my money and eaten my dinner as well!

03/03/2013 at 20:20

Evening. I am kernackered. Being a domestic servant is more tiring than being a marathonner in training.

It's my dear Mother's birthday so I'have treated her to lunch - Beef Boggingnog followed by chocolate pots with home-made biccies. I also made some choc truffles for her.

Well raced Sue. A great reward for your dedicated training.

And top racing Amanda too. Quality refuelling too.

03/03/2013 at 20:31

Evening all, been away for weekend(well at Scott's ) sad about the road accident such a waste ((())))))))))))).

Some good running going on so well done I am still not out and about yet but still hope I may start again soon..
Now I did read back and honest my mind forgets stuff to easily these days will have to start taking notes . I will continue my usual lurking and try to keep my eye on things

03/03/2013 at 22:01

((((Pippi and family))))

03/03/2013 at 22:15

(((((((((((((Amandax and family))))))))))))))

That's really hard for everyone, Amandax. Sometimes I wonder if we do people a favour by insisting that they have to stay alive just as long as possible, even if they are no longer enjoying it. Tough one. Good that you'll have such a nice day out on Sunday to get your mind into a different place!

Snaily, how pleasing that you are slowly but surely taking over the entire place )) But seriously, your experience must be a huge benefit to them, how great that they have the sense to use you more widely. As to Harry, I don't see the problem. Mr S is there to serve as his bed. How often do you worry about whether YOUR bed is comfortable? Exactly

Meldy, Podds is right. That is a GROSS breakfast picture, even for a cat!  

Although Podds, sounds like you may soon confront the mixed feelings of a pet owner whose beloved pal is a really good natural hunter  Wonder what the DG would do with a crow if he caught it? Bingo caught a rabbit once and I don't know which of them was more surprised. In the end they agreed it was all a regrettable misunderstanding and they went their separate ways 

And just look what I had in the garden this morning!

03/03/2013 at 22:28

Pardon you Chuggy

Lurking without posting will always get you multi-gadget people found out!

03/03/2013 at 22:36
((((( Pippi and family ))))

(((( waisters )))))
04/03/2013 at 04:41

morning all, Can't sleep so put the coffee pot on in the lounge for any takers..

04/03/2013 at 06:12
Tea if you're still awake westie. Busy day at work beckons
M...eldy    pirate
04/03/2013 at 07:07

BoggingnNog is illegal surely?

Morning all

Coffee number two on the way

04/03/2013 at 07:32
i stayed in bed so long i didn't even have time for breakfast let alone two coffees - shocking state of affairs!

i'm a multi gadgeter and never post twice
M...eldy    pirate
04/03/2013 at 07:39

Get out yer bed you lazt mare ... we'll have to start calling you Spence  

04/03/2013 at 08:00

er wot!!? 

DD and Mr Spence have gone 'up the Malverns' for the day....what a fuss put me all behind!!

It does mean however I shall be companion less on my run, so will do the longer one today save me going round and round the park

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.