working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

216,801 to 216,820 of 237,129 messages
11/04/2013 at 18:17
Shall I book you a place at Rackhams Meldy!!?

Ooh Daffs something even I can understand!!!?
M...eldy    pirate
11/04/2013 at 18:20

I think I need a residency at Rackhams  

11/04/2013 at 19:00

Where's me post??

I posted (I thought) as I was dashing down for tea, but it's not here ...

Meldy, you seem to cost yourself a lot!

Nogs, good news on the non-injections.

DL - happy birthday, and thank goodness it turned DLesque (is that a bit like Burlesque?) I was worried that it seemed dull for a moment.

I'm off to pack - photo weekend in Derbyshire. I'm taking Mr P as a chaperone this year as my colleague worries about me going away with a houseful of men and only 1-2 other females! They also worry about me meeting up with a bunch of wierdos I've met on the Internet, so what do they know?

Westie, which of the Waister ladies have you met that remind you of that advert? ARe you fantasising ahead of November or have you just overdone the Irn Bru?

11/04/2013 at 20:15

LOL Pippi

I reckon I could have a good shot at the Irn Bru cleavage if Westie so desires........

M...eldy    pirate
11/04/2013 at 20:32

Lol indeed Pippi!

Me and the GPO fell asleep on the settee and nearly missed Masterchef

Must be nearly bedtime !

11/04/2013 at 20:48

Just dreaming it's an old mans game

11/04/2013 at 20:54
I'm going to be such a disappointment Westie!
M...eldy    pirate
11/04/2013 at 20:56

She is Westie .. trust me 

11/04/2013 at 21:00
Ooh bloody!
I can't do a shocked or angry face on me iPod!!
11/04/2013 at 21:02
11/04/2013 at 21:19

Finally managed to get everything done and am settled down with a large rum and coke. We did have something of a drama earlier on - MS keeps on saying that we need a new case, then deciding that he doesn't want to spend any money so doesn't bother. Tonight he decided to pop over to Matalan and get one - at a cost of £45! We put everything into the one case cos I cannot manage a case and crutches. Weighed the case, measured it and got cold feet. It was less heavy than our combined allowance but not sure that airline will accept this. Faffed about for a while and finally decided to share the stuff between 2 smaller cases. The whole performance took us about 2 hours so I am more than ready for that drinky!

We have to leave the house by 4am tomorrow, so I certainly won't post before we go . Back sometime on Monday.

Play nicely xxxxx

11/04/2013 at 21:31
Slugsta wrote (see)

Some airlines have a bag size limit too, so you cant take all your luggage in one bag, we got caught out with this, and now dont go over 25kg in any 1 bag.

Course marking tommorow for SDW50 should be a nice run back! Then Roni and I are helping man the Botolphs aid station and finish line! will be a great day I hope

Westie, loved the advert, but now will have to get some iron bru in time for Stratty .... it seems ...

Edited: 11/04/2013 at 21:40
M...eldy    pirate
12/04/2013 at 07:28

Slugy tis true ... having checked mine recently I think I can go up to 32k which is just as well as I might need it !

and moning all

12/04/2013 at 07:38
Morning!

Happy Birthday Tubbs.

I'm off for a run, I feel like a big blob!!
M...eldy    pirate
12/04/2013 at 07:43

Ahhhh Happ Birthday Tubs .... hope it is a day without too many dramas !!

12/04/2013 at 08:20

Ooooooooh, a birthday.  Is there cake?

Happy birthday Tubs

Morning each,

Bon voyage Slugs.  You have to be so careful with airline baggage allowances, especially the cheapo airlines - avoiding Ryanair is a good start.

32KG Melds? are you going by sea?

Raining here which will retsrict the paid stuff today, I have plenty to do, so I'll keep busy.

Later

12/04/2013 at 08:24

Morming and a great big happy birthday to Tubbs .

32Kg I can't pick that up lol

damp here so ironing etc on the cards today ,

coffee time

M...eldy    pirate
12/04/2013 at 08:42
  • Hold baggage charges may apply with some tour operators - passengers will be advised of any applicable baggage charges when making a booking. 
  • If you wish to pool your bag allowance within your travelling party you may do so as long as no bag weighs more than 32kg.
  • Premium Cabin customers are entitled to extra hold baggage allowance. Please check your allowance with your Tour Operator.

12/04/2013 at 08:43
Morning

Happy birthday Tubs - hope it's filled with jelly, and cake, and glitter and jollity, and a very expensive present!

I appear to be on a train. Normality has been resumed.

Happy so mearly the weekend it hurts
12/04/2013 at 09:41
Morning

Happy birthday tubs, I hope it's not as eventful as me tubs!!!

Avin a cuppa before I go on a little plod

Lol @ westies post
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.