working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

217,981 to 218,000 of 229,869 messages
06/05/2013 at 17:03

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8416/8713697339_96366b950e_m.jpg

06/05/2013 at 18:33

Podds - I've come to appreciate good meat since meeting MrSA 

It was a nice afternoon and I'm off to roller my legs now.

Meldy - what does GPO stand for (other than General Post Office)??

06/05/2013 at 18:53

Ginger Pikey One !

Sounds like you had a great day Podds

well run Pippi

We've had a grand day

M...eldy    pirate
06/05/2013 at 18:55

http://s4.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/88814/gallery/photo.jpg?width=350

GPO ... butter wouldnt melt !!

06/05/2013 at 19:11

Gorgeous!!

06/05/2013 at 19:39

Such a gawjuss pussy, m....eldy.  

Ooh, sue, not even Spence does it twice a day

Had a luverly day with Podds n the boys in the sunshine on planit fanit

Hope you found an unspoilt spot today, sluggy

06/05/2013 at 20:12

Blimey! Don't mention twice a day to Mr Spence!!!

06/05/2013 at 20:37

I've kept my calf moving by gentle gardening ... feels tight-ish but not worse.

What a lovely day though. Pippette's friend has posted a photo of Palma, so they have arrived - it's sunny. She was moaning that it was meant to be 'overcast' ... but overcast in Majorca is not the same as overcast in New Brighton!

My school laptop seems to have given up ... hmmm... the screen has been flickering and going white. Luckily I thought it didn't look good and backed up my school documents to an external hard drive. Now I only have a white screen. At least I have something backed up before the tecnician loses it all while attempting to fix it ... (I know, I'm just guessing ... but ....)

06/05/2013 at 21:03

Nice piccy Melds

Coco - I was going to explain what GPO stood for but I was fairly sure Melds would post a piccie and they say a picture paints a thousand words.........only problem is that picture really doesn't fully "explain" the GPO...........

06/05/2013 at 21:04

Pooches on parade today

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7396/8715569964_ff27466d10_m.jpg

M...eldy    pirate
06/05/2013 at 21:04

Nothing could ever explain the GPO ......

Aunty Vonnie who is strangely going on holiday at the same time as me has been known to come round to feed him with her wellies on ...

M...eldy    pirate
06/05/2013 at 21:05

Blimey those Yums are growing well !!

06/05/2013 at 21:08

And that's the smaller one!! Big'un took the photo

M...eldy    pirate
06/05/2013 at 21:12

I remember them when they were half the size of their mum  

XB
06/05/2013 at 21:18

Well, that was the weekend. And what a great one it was too. We've had visitors which means I get to play in the kitchen and prepare meals for people who appreciate it

It looks like there's been houndie fun in the south east.

Days are so much better when the sun shines. Let's hope we get more of them.

M...eldy    pirate
06/05/2013 at 21:24

and so say all of us  

06/05/2013 at 21:35

Amen to that! Friends are here so we've been busy talking, eating, drinking and showing them a few of our favourite places. 

Just read back quickly: 

Nogs, glad you're off the hozzie list!! The BBQ sounded like a good way to celebrate 

Melds, just over a week??? It has come round fast! And good luck to Her Downstairs: I trust you have left exact instructions as to what to do for His Lordship!

Podds, great photos! And looks like a superb day with those handsome boys!

Yums, that's the LITTLE mini? Not possible! He's bigger than you. One does lose moral authority when you have to look up at someone whilst scolding them! 

((((((((((((Pippi's calf))))))))))

Hope it settles quickly.

Sue, let us know what you think of the twice a day system. Won't it mean taking an awful lot of showers??

XB, bet your visitors were more than happy to admire your culinary efforts 

Coco, well swimbled. Sounds like your knees have taken a right beating--how fab that you have such a good physio who can help you overcome past problems. 

Daffs, don't you lose count?? I'm certain I would lose concentration by the time I'd got to about 200 steps!

Cheesie, you're spot on: thank dog you and Roni can put all the carp in the past, have a great holiday, and look only forward now. xx

I'm falling asleep and I think the next few days will be very busy: friends are huge fun and interested in everything, so we're going to wind up doing as much as possible! Sleep tight, all. xxx

M...eldy    pirate
06/05/2013 at 21:42

Chuggy I am feeding her little bits of information at a time ... I dont think it would do to tell her too much 

06/05/2013 at 22:16

M.....eldy, that poor woman downstairs, don't you like her??

(((((pippi's coos)

Sounds like a sooper time with your chums, chuggy 

Yes, that is miniyums no 2 also known as half pint. No 1 towers above me. Left to right in the photos is Sharkey, Cushtie, DG and Elvis

XB, I will always be your cooking Guinea pig  

06/05/2013 at 22:20

I've got a pedometer Chuggs, it counts for you

Having said that, one had to go back to the shop cos it was crap, and I've just lost the second one after owning it for about 6 hours

Can I go to bed yet?

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.