06/05/2013 at 22:22

Yes Daffs, off you pop

I shant be far behind you

06/05/2013 at 22:32

I'm already tucked up

i can vouch for XB being ver quite excellent cook

M...eldy    pirate
06/05/2013 at 22:44

Dont let me forget the Frontline tomorrow ... that'll learn him !

07/05/2013 at 07:17

Morning

I think the blonde downstairs might be grey by Meldy's return!!

That poor cat seems to be frontlined a hell of a lot!! Hamish hasn't been since we moved here, never had a problem!
Beautiful day....and I'm working all day!!

07/05/2013 at 07:44

morning each,

my last day at the DVT clinic _ hurrah.

not much else plannedplanned, maybe some work if time permits.

Hurrah again.

07/05/2013 at 08:54

Goodly morning one and all

it would appear that all sorts of bank holiday fun and frivolity have been undertaken over the past few days. I especially liked Pippi's fairground game of hoopla using a toilet seat and offspring as target. The gathering of greyhounds seemed to be a success, and the plodding of the people seems to be improving in many quarters. I read back in instalments and have forgotten much.

However it appears that someone has installed cameras in my house as the 'my cat's a dick' website which was recommended some pages back seems to document my life in its entirety . Yesterday we played the chase the cat with the mouse, chase the mouse, chase the cat etc game, followed by the discover half a dead mouse on the doormat in the morning, followed by the gift of puke all over my work desk. I don't own cats, I have devil's spawn.

the sun is shining - hoorah and falderee - happy sunny new week

07/05/2013 at 09:10

I too have devil's spawn   Coco came in from night-time catting at 4 this morning and yowled her greetings from downstairs.  I'm only thankful that the lady next door is getting deaf (judging by the volume of her TV in the evenings) and doesn't seem to get woken up by Coco like we do.  The cat thinks she's saying "hello" and telling us what she's been up to - it sounds more like something's terribly wrong and I always wake up with a real fright when she does that.

Jasper, on the other hand, kneaded me senseless in the middle of the night before curling up next to me and purring loudly.  "Okay, now I'm awake and you're going to sleep you little s*d..."

I'm feeling rather tired this morning...

07/05/2013 at 09:37

I knew there was a reason I had dogs  

Admirable round up DL - not on a train today I take it?

Rather grey today here - bit like my mood - however at least it's better than being all bright and sunny with me stuck at work

This week I have to cram 5 days work into 2 as I am out on a course Weds and Thurs and there's another member of staff now going too which means I have to be sociable to him.............2 days running...........and that's really not me........!!!

Happy Tuesdays One and All

07/05/2013 at 11:45

DL : Sounds a bit like my night with the mouse. The cat kept catching it in its mouth then letting it go just to chase it again. I wanted the damn mouse dead, useless cat.

Coco :  One of our cats sounds exactly like Jasper! Wakes you up in the night and loves pawing in your face when it's breakfast time...

I wish it was still that nice long weekend. Had a lovely walk and paly  on the beach with the dog yesterday. Might get a chance for another one this evening though.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/207911/pics/Bentley/bentley-beach.jpg

Edited: 07/05/2013 at 11:47
07/05/2013 at 15:07

Afternoon, I did try to pop in this morning but its bloody manic!

The Terrorist wakes us up every day at 4am, at which point he gets chucked outside with door locked until we get up at 6am.  I've tried to break the routine but my toes took the brunt of his annoyance!

He also got defleed this morning, he shot out the window but it wasnt open, it was quite entertaining!!!

Yesterday I did a chuggy (weeding) looks a lot better now, but I cant wait until its all done by the professionals.

I plodded this morning, a gentle 5.17k (to be precise!) in 37 mins, 11mm.  Legs werent really working properly.  I'm dreading my next 9miler. 

07/05/2013 at 15:49

Afternoon,

Some great photo's, thanks for those, it looks as if WAISTers generally had a good weekend.

Cheesy, it looks as if there is a goodly amount of GSD in your dog.

Oh dear, I'm not sure whether I am most worried about GPO or the dizzy blonde...

Reading various cat escapades reminds me why Alfie sleeps downstairs - neither MS nor I are keen on being woekn up toplay in the early hours of the morning. We do always make sure that Alfie is in by bedtime though, I think that is the safer option.

It is another lovely day here, bff and I went for a stroll around the park and lunch in the cafe.

(((WIN)))

WAIST well xxx

07/05/2013 at 17:10

We make sure The Terrorist is in at bedtime, but he then wants to go out at 4am. We havent sorted a cat flap yet (we need a new door) and just a thought, when we get a doggie, will have to get one big enough so they cant fit through the flap!!!

I'm off home, total unproductive day in meetings, tomorrow will be much the same  

07/05/2013 at 19:00

Greyhounds are too big for cat flaps.........................

07/05/2013 at 19:15

Sorted summer ... booked the campsite and en route hotels.

07/05/2013 at 19:23

Hello

I have a new phone

I might be some time

07/05/2013 at 19:37

oh no spence is no in the SMART revolution!

Get the "Where's Wally" app 

07/05/2013 at 19:37

We used to shut them both out of the bedroom but then MrSA started letting them in when I wasn't there for a while (had to stay with my parents after my last patella dislocation as I needed daily care and MrSA works long hours).  When I came home I didn't have the heart to shut them out and start all over again...

07/05/2013 at 19:43

Got a slight blip on the wedding plans, Mr Snauty cant find his divorce papers and of course he's blaming everyone apart from admitting he's at fault.    He's stressing out Snaunty so i'm trying to keep her calm.  MEN!!! 

Where you off then Pippi?

I've had a horrible time in M+S, bra cup size has gone up again, so I've lost weight but they've gone bigger, hows that work.  At this rate not only will I be giving myself black eyes but anyone running next to me   I'm really fed up, googled "exercises to reduce boob size" and you can imagine what that gave me

07/05/2013 at 19:45

Stand by for the burps!

07/05/2013 at 19:47

Snaily, if you've lost weight then your bra size should have got smaller round the back, but the cup size can increase due to increased muscle through exercise.  The best sports bras ever are the Berlei shock absorbers designed for running.  It's really worth spending the money - makes it so much more comfortable - both for you and the person running next to you!!

Hope the wedding issues get sorted soon with no more stress!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.