working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

218,261 to 218,280 of 234,184 messages
XB
12/05/2013 at 19:32

Evening.

14 minute improvement Spence? Wowee. Something's working.

Well cycled Sue.

And well done Podds.

PO.dds: feel the fear, do it anyway wrote (see)

Haven't seen full splits so will wait to pass final judgement until I have!!

I believe Noggs will be able to do the full splits for you once he's downed a couple of looseners.

Congrats, Ellie. Take time to heal - running will wait. BTW we still haven't had your Ironman race report

12/05/2013 at 19:52

Bother and blast

Yums - you'll have to update me by text on the royal progress next Saturday as I am at the dogs (no comments please!!) and will be out from around 4pm until well gone midnight if previous evenings are anything to go by.............

M...eldy    pirate
12/05/2013 at 19:57

Podds!  Did you not put this on your calendar months ago??!!!!   The only day of th year where you get to sit and home all day and do nothing except check a dodgy tracker website  

12/05/2013 at 20:05

Hello WAISTers 

sounds like some good running cycling and swimming being done, and plenty if the usual chaos ensuing!! 

Managed a couple of excellent dives so far, a lovely 30mtr one with Roni today, down to an of fishing boat wreck then along to some volcanic caves 

Just to keep the side up I did a 7.5 mid trail run down to puerto Calero last night, dog it was hot! Really took the stuffing out!

lots of iron people around doing various training things, makes me realise just how mediocre I am! Great to watch tho, and can't wait til Saturday! Where do I get WAISTer Pom poms from?

sitting in Route 66 typing this as they have free Internet! Still full up from a great meal at the El Torro (worth a visit if your here) 

Tigger used to take out our cat flap when the evil hounds of hell used to chase him , we now have a micro chip operated one which seems ok. 

Anyway, back to my cold beer by the beach (nearly) 

damn I wasn't going to say that in case I got told off or more heat rash ...

see you all soon

12/05/2013 at 20:10
M...eldy wrote (see)

Podds!  Did you not put this on your calendar months ago??!!!!   The only day of th year where you get to sit and home all day and do nothing except check a dodgy tracker website  

I know I know - I can't believe it..............I even had that song lined up ready to play for you as you crossed the line.........

Cheesy - that sounds lovely,,,,,,,,,I've always fancied learning how to dive but was put off by the need to recertify (or whatever it's called) every year which sounded a bit of bind and expensive - even though I can completely understand why.......

M...eldy    pirate
12/05/2013 at 20:14

I was put off by the fact that you had to spend copious amounts of time under water ...

12/05/2013 at 20:21

I went diving in Oz, was amazeballs!!

thanks XB, must have been strolling last time!!

12/05/2013 at 20:25

Is there a tracker site for IM lanz? That would be handy to know when to cheer 

we just make sure to dive at least once a year, normally it's way more 

M...eldy    pirate
12/05/2013 at 20:26

yes ... www.ironman.com

should lead you to the tracker on the day

12/05/2013 at 20:44

But what name do we need to put in the tracker........? Ms asshole? Snigger 

Podds fret not if you have gone to the dogs, I can keep you updated on M....eldys progress as long as you bring some dawgs that need a family back with you 

M...eldy    pirate
12/05/2013 at 20:46

She'll need to charge her iBrick for a week if you are going to be sending her text messages!

12/05/2013 at 20:57
M...eldy wrote (see)

She'll need to charge her iBrick for a week if you are going to be sending her text messages!

ibrick - love it!!!

12/05/2013 at 21:16

Snigger. And there was I thinking she had an iPodds  

12/05/2013 at 21:55

Clever!!

12/05/2013 at 22:08

congratuations Ellie, tho please dont send us a pic of the 3rd degree tare

erm bit of bad planning podds!!!  Not sure spence can use her ibrick either yet!

Sluggy we've got rid of our bath for a walk in shower, love it.

Worked today 1-6, this 7 day working is pretty pants, and now its time for bed and it to all happen again tomorrow

12/05/2013 at 22:16

I'll have you know I'm quite good at thisiPhone business now!!

12/05/2013 at 22:48

Evening all

Spent most of day catching up on sleep so no training done. Well done to those that have! Am going to try the gym tomorrow it's been a while!!

Congratulations ellie and ouch

13/05/2013 at 05:51

Morning 

First up? I'm usually walking madam at this time but everything reversed today as boys away so I'm on brekkie n tea/coffee duty first

((((Snaily))))) chuck some of that work over here n I'll see what I can do 

Ah yes, we have seen from her recent posts that Spence daught  is an iPhone expert 

13/05/2013 at 07:29

mmmm well er yes good point well made!!

Why didn't I have tea in bed Yums!!?

Morning!

Two weeks till half term!! How has that happened!!??

13/05/2013 at 07:49

Nogs, why isn't there any news on the BBC on the Biro!?

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.