working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

218,561 to 218,580 of 232,870 messages
18/05/2013 at 23:48

Good lord, a 70 year old woman just finished - was that Meldy?!

18/05/2013 at 23:49

Damn it, did I miss it because of that feckin ADVERT!?

18/05/2013 at 23:50

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy Meldeeeeee 

That's our girl!!!!!!!

Woooooooohoooooo 

18/05/2013 at 23:51

Right, really should go to sleep or something now!

Sleep tight Meldykins... (and the rest of you horrible lot!)

Pippi - I should probably have sent you my mobile number or something... will PM you now in case you don't already have it!

19/05/2013 at 03:27

Woop Woop m.....and one  

You'll love this. I was woken by a dream of the boys arriving home. I remembered I had been washing their duvets n not put them back on the beds. Phew I thought, how spooky but fortunate to have that dream as I still have at least an hr until they get home tired n emotional. Just as I finished the beds when I realised its this time to borrow they're back!  I blame m....eldy for racing on a Saturday!

Night

19/05/2013 at 05:43

Huge congrats  to meldy - but you think she could have done her race report by now.....

lol yums

park run results finally out 28.46. 

19/05/2013 at 06:21

Still no race rep?

Well done Melds, we're so proud of you

Good luck to all the Sunday racers.

19/05/2013 at 06:46

Woo Hooo well done Meldy! Stonkin' stuff!!

all the best XB, Pippi & Daffs!

going to be a warm one! Typical!!

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
19/05/2013 at 07:00

morning

Well done Melds - again 

Go well WAISTer racers today. Just enjoy and don't go overdoing things if you are not well. 

19/05/2013 at 07:04

Yeah, GO GO GO  WAISTer racers - spenc e, Pippi, daffy, pippette, XB

Blimey mandax, that's a great park run result 

Today I am meeting chum mark. It will involve a 25 mile cycle, an auction viewing and I hope cake 

XB
19/05/2013 at 07:08

Race well today, Spence, Pipps and Daffs.

Well Parkrunned, Amanda. Ace time.

And top marks to the Meldster.

I'll text my finish time to someone.

Have a great day all.

19/05/2013 at 07:39

Oh bloody hell!  I should get in here more often.  I didn't realise Meldy was doing Ironman so early in the year!  Well done yet again.  You are amazing!

Good luck to all the runners today.  Where are you all running to/from? Here's hoping you all come home with shiny new PB's as well as medals.

Amazing Parkrun Amanda.  What was your PW on the Park run?  

I'm walking in Hope today (Hope of what? I hear you say...Hope in Derbyshire).

What's everyone else up to in the foreseeable?  Races, runs, walks, swims etc?

19/05/2013 at 07:51

Bu99er, it's an hour later over here and I don't want to stay awake til 1 am!!!

Maybe I can zizz off and just check periodically 

COME ON MELDS!!!!!!!

19/05/2013 at 08:00

Sprry for the belch, but I've been following Melds for the last 12 hours on every machine I've got. 

Didn't get to see her finish, and Daffs' link just goes to the general Laza page. Did anyone get the link for the bit of her finishing?? (I just want to hear how they pronounce her name, of course 

Amandax, what a brilliant result---VERY speedy!  You must be well chuffed. 

And 

GO GO GO SPENCE!!!!

GO GO GO PIPPI!!!

GO GO GO PIPETTE!!!!!

GO GO GO DAFFS!!!!!

GO GO GO XB!!!!!

You're all totally fantabulous 

Yums, hope today is peaceful and the return not too emotional. xxxx And that you get another next text or two in the course of the day! 

Sue, hope it's a nice quiet day as I guess this week will be very busy and maybe a tad emotional. But keep paddling, cos on the other side of the waterfall is a whole new world! xxxx

It's cold and wet here (sigh).About to go off to church.  It's Pentecost (tongues of fire and all that) so they asked everyone to wear something yellow or orange or red. We are going in bright orange tee shirts that say 'Nederland - Schotland  28 maart 2009  Amsterdam Arena'. !!! 

19/05/2013 at 09:14

FP 30.23 is pw for parkrun. Yesterday's is a 5k pb for me, first sub 29 ever. Well pleased

Good luck all  the racers today. It's gorgeous blue sky here, hope you have the same.

My friend from Folkestone called in briefly yesterday. I'm going to visit next weekend and we are doing Folkestone 10k. Will be first time we've run together since she moved. 

19/05/2013 at 09:14

Go everyone.

HL is going t cart herself off to the hospital whilst I go out for a  quick spin on the carbon dream machine, 

We're meeting up with one of her sisters and partner for lunch at The Lion.  I've not been in for months so will get some abuse for sure.

19/05/2013 at 09:16

Chugs think live tracker was prob down for meldy coming in

19/05/2013 at 10:28

Pom Pom Pom Pom Pom 

this is turning out to be a rather tiring weekend

pom Pom Pom Pom Pom 

19/05/2013 at 11:19

A lively 25 miles of country roads that make Paris Roubaix look a carpeted doddle, done and dusted.

Lovely pace and loads of bikies out enjoying a grand morning.

19/05/2013 at 12:05

HURRAH!!! FOR MELDY  Fantastic. Welll done!!

Yums - Glad you enjoyed the meercats. Quality venue for a date

GO GO GO to all the racers today - though they have probably nearly finished by now. Better have an extra quick shake of my pompoms. RA RA RA

Nice to hear you can shower now Sluggie.  I hope to do the same on friday when leg dressing is removed. 2 weeks is seeming like a long time  just now.

Nothing much planned here for today. I have wasted most of the morniing doing not a lot.

Welll cycled Noggs. I hope HL is still recoving well.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.