21/06/2013 at 12:46

Its Tuesday for me

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
21/06/2013 at 13:23

It's Saturday for me 

21/06/2013 at 13:38

Afternoonicles,

Every day is Saturday for me !

Vibe machine is set on turbo for Scott. Have a lovely trip Westie.

Welcome home Coco , it's good to hear that the trip was fruitful, even if not quite as intended.

Yes, I was wondering where XB has got to. Is any one in touch with him via FB or anything?

(((Nogs and FIL)))

Podds, I hope that you are going to get some R+R this weekend, you certainly deserved it!

Busy weekend for us, SIL and her hubby will be over for dinner this evening, SB and gf down for the weekend tomorrow so that we can do our 'half Christmas'. I started the day, as usual, with aquagym and Tesco so am ready for a disco-nap now

(((WIN)))

WAIST well xxx

21/06/2013 at 14:55

Oooh - have a lovely half Christmas

Slugsta wrote (see)

Afternoonicles,

Yes, I was wondering where XB has got to. Is any one in touch with him via FB or anything?

Podds, I hope that you are going to get some R+R this weekend, you certainly deserved it!

Wouldn't worry too much - prolly just means he hasn't go much to report on the run front.............or he's won a fortune and doesn't love us any more!! 

Not sure about my weekend yet Sluggy

Should read: sleep / 50 odd mile bike / swim / sleep / Lyminge greyhound gang walk / report writing / sleep /  back to work

However if the weather is pants tomorrow I will find it very difficult to go out on my bike even though I really really need to get the miles in before the Ride London thingy 

21/06/2013 at 15:22

The joys of working from home, the Friday edition : The Apex of All Evil (blur of a kitten) developed a sudden interest in OH's gym kit, somewhat akin to the keen interest she showed in our furniture last week. What a surprise to discover an ickle mouse all curled up and trying to be invisible in a towel. Rather amazed at the ease of discovery and rehoming for this little rodent.

It makes me wonder just how many mice we have in hiding around the place ......

as you were

M...eldy    pirate
21/06/2013 at 15:33

I expect if she discovered your gym kit it would be an expression of astonishment rather than interest  

21/06/2013 at 16:04

Nice one Melds!!!!

I'm off to my hair chopped - turning shaggy and that's just not on

Happy Friday evenings all and I'll see you later

21/06/2013 at 16:25

ooh Go Go Son Of Westie!!

XB has run 16 miles today!

Im sat waiting to see a quack 

21/06/2013 at 17:09

Hope all is well Spence

have fun Westie and hope your son does well 

Sadly no swimming for me tonight - I've just been to see the contact lens fitter, who has found a "mark" on my eye.  She doesn't know what it is so has referred me to optometrist tomorrow.  No swimming or contact lens wearing til I get the go-ahead from him.  Feeling rather fed-up although it does mean I can run again tomorrow instead.  (I plodded last night and did reasonably well). 

21/06/2013 at 17:52

Coco, I've no idea how old you are but apparently once you hit 40 bits star dropping off n malfunctioning on the old bod. Hope the Optomist gives you the OK tomorrow 

GO GO GO Scott 

DL I have no idea why you have so many meeces in your house. I do know that meeces always have lots of friends n family. 

Is XB having a midlife crisis? He always used to be in the thick of the shenanigans in here n now he's pretty much running focused. I miss the old XB 

Ooh, Spence, you waiting or you n a kiddy? Today on the way to plod club I saw a sign that said Spencers Park. But I read it as Spence's  

Busy weekend indeed for you sluggy. How lovely that SB n gf  are visiting 

Tomorrow at Park Run I shall wear my club vest for the first time in 'anger'  Is good to belong 

21/06/2013 at 18:47

I turned 40 in Feb, Yums 

21/06/2013 at 18:56

Youngster !

great name for a park Yums!

bet you'll look grand in your club vest!

quacks was for me, I'm struggling a bit 

Still, J arrives tomorrow and will see Far Far Sunday

M...eldy    pirate
21/06/2013 at 18:56

I can just about remember 40 ...

Edited: 21/06/2013 at 18:57
21/06/2013 at 19:24

Yums wrote (see)

Is XB having a midlife crisis? He always used to be in the thick of the shenanigans in here n now he's pretty much running focused. I miss the old XB 

Me too

Tomorrow at Park Run I shall wear my club vest for the first time in 'anger'  Is good to belong 

I agree!!!

Crumbs - two agreements in one post - must be Friday

21/06/2013 at 19:25

Aha font of all knowledge Melds

Talk me through Ditchling Beacon v Leith Hill please - I like to depress myself - gives me a reason to kick myself up the jacksie!!

21/06/2013 at 19:31

(((((Spence)))))

M...eldy    pirate
21/06/2013 at 19:35
PO.dds: feel the fear, do it anyway wrote (see)

Aha font of all knowledge Melds

Talk me through Ditchling Beacon v Leith Hill please - I like to depress myself - gives me a reason to kick myself up the jacksie!!

They both go up .... for quite a way !

Actually its been a few years since I did Leith Hill, I did Ditchling last year and I cant say that was any worse than I have done before so I would say they were pretty equal?  Dusty may know better between the two

21/06/2013 at 19:42

Blimey Westie -  a 1AM start on saturday .  Good luck to them all - they must be crazy!

M...eldy    pirate
21/06/2013 at 19:44

I think its hereditary Coco 

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.