working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

220,181 to 220,200 of 239,136 messages
05/07/2013 at 20:36

Did you say pizza,, coco? Where did you say you were based? on my way 

Oh heck, who let Spence in;-) 

05/07/2013 at 20:44

Too far for you Yums - it's all been eaten  (and a gluten free pizza base just isn't as good)

[ushers Spence gently out]

05/07/2013 at 20:48

I don't like Janowig sulky petulant arse!

05/07/2013 at 21:32

OMG!

05/07/2013 at 21:36
Yums wrote (see)

A www, chuggy,   No 2 son got off fine, thanks. No need to worry as they are close to le  tourquet - nowhere near you!

No but bloomin' close to me

Off to bed, head pounding  - sweet dreams all

05/07/2013 at 21:36

Oh Coco you are going to be so disppointed in me when the winter comes, I bloody hate running in the dark mornings when it's freezing cold!!! Then I neef some inspiration to get out!!

mmmmm pizza

someone asked me today if I do races, stupid people!!!

05/07/2013 at 21:56

Then I'll remind you of all the times you've inspired me 

05/07/2013 at 21:57

14 miles plodded this afternoon nice run through Bedgebury, managed to actually keep to 12:55mm and 142HR for a change! well pleased for a change 

Then the added bonus of Adam home on leave for the weekend so we just had to go to our fave pub for some protien beer out for an early birthday meal tommorow, and probably more beer! I think there is a pattern here somewhere.... I am just glad he is back to help me celebrate, its one thing that means a lot with him being away now 

Snaily, I bet you find that when you get to dark winter nights, you will stil go, as you have the bug now, and there is no getting away from that! Just find a safe route, get a great head torch, and put more layers on! For £15 you can get an Alphakit one which are simply amaizing. can show link if needed.

Coco: You really are coming along well! as long as you dont get carried away, and stay WAISTing you will keep doing as well as you are now as has been said, look back several months and see where you are now!

Beer calls, WAIST well

Edited: 05/07/2013 at 22:01
05/07/2013 at 22:13

Well said cheesy, coco you've done brilliant to get back to doing a bit if exercise don't spoil it by rushing it.

and seeing as your both there GET SIGNED UP FOR STRATTY!!!

05/07/2013 at 22:18
Sunshine Snaily wrote (see)

and seeing as your both there GET SIGNED UP FOR STRATTY!!!

but, but

05/07/2013 at 22:45

Oh just get on with it!!

What a match  I'm exhausted!!

05/07/2013 at 22:53

OMG I feel really put in my place Guess I should know better really

Did someone mention more beer?

Edited: 05/07/2013 at 22:54
06/07/2013 at 08:44

I'm waiting for my banana to digest, but really feeling I can't be arsed to run, the sun is out and just want to hit the beach!

but first were waiting for the builder again! So far he's half hour late

enjoy the sunshine everyone, remember to slap on the sun cream 

06/07/2013 at 12:00

Crikey! Where is everyone!!?

I have Parkrunned

It was hot!!! 29:01 according to Gazza not quite a PB 

06/07/2013 at 12:02

Have you signed up yet Cheesey!!? 

06/07/2013 at 13:32

I've got Podds' cold   Sore throat and head feels like it's full of cotton wool when it's not pounding.  Probably hasn't helped the old joints this week with this coming on.

In Kent today for a short visit to the olds and a friend.  Back home tomorrow morning.

I promise I will book into the hotel in Stratford  and will think some more about 5k, 10k or spectating 

06/07/2013 at 14:21

Had a lovely bike ride this morning - breezy but not too windy. And not too hot or busy yet either. And there's a new pirate ship being built in the next town along the coast!!! Post a pic later.

06/07/2013 at 14:37

Well parkrunner, Spence! 29:01 in heat is a great result! (Prolly equivalent to a PB, since I imagine that PB was racked up when it was a lot cooler.)

(((((((((((((((((Coco))))))))))))))))))))

Awww, bummer. Summer colds are specially nasty (just ask Podds!). And it must partly explain both the aches and the low spirits of the last few days. Take it easy this weekend as much as you can so you can get rid of the lurgy. 

Sounds like a lovely cycle, Pippi, but, um, how many pirate ships are there along the coastline these days?!?? 

Heard from Noggie. FIL is quite a lot better, Nogs and HL are geting things into a stable pattern. Nogs and HL are fine, but obviously a bit tired after all this. He sends best to everyone and will be back with us as soon as circumstances permit. 

Fun morning, went to the birthday party of 13 year old twin daughters of friends. Very cheerful, lovely to sit in the garden under the trees. Both male Chuglets came and enjoyed it too  Everyone now vegetating peacefully as it's 30 C out there. 

06/07/2013 at 14:51

That's good news from Nogs

I was 2nd in my age category not going to look how many in category!!!

06/07/2013 at 15:50

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.