working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

220,921 to 220,940 of 236,805 messages
30/07/2013 at 22:10

LOL at prancercise. She's serious, isn't she??  How delightfully barking 

Spence, now wouldn't that be funny if it was your sis! Hertfordshire I believe is where the ME lady is based.   A lady at run club wears a skirt n it looks good 

Noggs. M...eldy is right, just extend your stay n keep the alcofrolic refreshments coming.  

Brill cycling, FP but a cold bath?? You is a well proper tough norvern bird And sorry I missed your burfdee happy burfdee, FP   

Snaily bless you  The offer of Mr snaily is kind but apart from putting the bins out, I don't have much use for him

a rather warm session in the woods. 5 x .9 mile aerobic loops.  Off to the big smoke for work tomorrow 

30/07/2013 at 22:27

Sis is in Hampshire!

I shall wear my Skort at Stratty and you can give me your verdict!!

30/07/2013 at 22:50

Oh Spence,  that sounds like permission to oggle your legs and not feel pervy;-)   

30/07/2013 at 23:02

Lol!

I will feel blessed should you think they are good enough to oggle!!

Im mopping the kitchen floor twice a night this whole week in the hope it might look clean by Sunday

31/07/2013 at 04:36

Wide awake

31/07/2013 at 06:27

Morning 

Be a love, Spence and mop my floor too - I hear the mopping movement is meditative n so aids sleep 

I am currently being pursued by bi polar woman who is dangling all the good bits relationships bring in front of me. Who wouldn't want that but she has form for unexpected behaviour n that is the problem. And she's the best of the bunch in years!  Right, nice commute n sweaty underground to forget her;-) 

31/07/2013 at 07:25

morning all, Coffee on

31/07/2013 at 07:33

Morning team.

Yums, good luck in your search for a soul mate. I don't think the internet had been invented when I last dated so I have no concept of how it works or the pitfalls involved.

Melds, sorry to say that I'd rather head for home Sunday morning than watch loads of bikies. Also HL has decreed that we attend a lunch at the vicarage on the Sunday - the bride's mother is a vicar, so that's most of my repertoire out of the window.

Coffee is ready.

M...eldy    pirate
31/07/2013 at 07:44

None taken Noggs  

31/07/2013 at 08:53

morning, bliddy raining this morning so no run.  I tell you we're in monsoon season here!

*snaffles a coffee*

I have seen spence's legs on FB, they are deffo oggle'able

There is no point whatsoever in me trying to look good when running, I look like a huffing puffing big tomato whatever I wear!!!

Yums the offer is always there, for bin taking out and jar unopening

Fat Club wasnt a disaster surprisingly, I lost 1/2 lb.  So back on it now along with the plodding

Work calling so better get to it.

31/07/2013 at 08:57

Morning

tis rainy and grey here - is that summer over then?

I don't even own a skirt let alone have any concept of why one would want to look more feminine whilst running by wearing a skort. I have plenty checked shirts and sensible shoes though if anyone wants help looking more like a lumberjack.

would offer my friends for dating purposes to Yums, however, have very few as I'm an anti social git. I'm also thinking that the geography, the fact that they are either spoken for or straight, may be problematic. I do have two cats that I'm happy to rehome if anyone's interested though....

Glad the international WAISTer meet went well and the man purporting to be Mr P didn't have any patio marks on his person.

Also - anyone else noticed that Coco lives with a bacterial resistant infection - MrSA - is it a term of endearment?

If you could spare some vibes today for OH, she's got trouble at t'mill so to speak. dodgy dealings at work making her life a tadge stressful, and so making mine quite painful by default! 

Can't get your link Chuggy but will try again later as prancercize sounds intriguing.

*waves to the day shifters*

Happy Wedensday one and all

31/07/2013 at 09:05

Well done Snaily!  That's 1/2 lb in the right direction and given the week you had with the Queen Mum, it's really good that you still lost.  Keep going and keep running - its all really working for you.

Yums - enjoy the smoke today.  Let me know if you ever in my neck of the woods (Waterloo / Strand) and want to try a WAISTer meet up for coffee.

Desperately in need of coffee this morning - did not sleep well last night again in spite of MrSA having kindly bought the most expensive ibuprofen he could find in Sainsburys for me.  Somehow he managed to come home with "melt on the tongue" lemon nurofen tablets which cost 2 quid!!  I normally buy the cheapest generic at about 80p per packet!  Anyway, they tasted revolting and didn't help much.  I might need knock-out pills tonight to help break the not-sleeping cycle.

Spence - what's the deal with the kitchen floor?  Are you going to be filming Prancercise 2 on it on sunday?  They won't be interested in the floor, I tell you - it's the hair that's the attraction!

Happy WAISTing all - feels a bit like the silly season on here. Or possibly I'm so sleep-deprived that I'm hysterical  

31/07/2013 at 09:07
DL wrote (see)

Also - anyone else noticed that Coco lives with a bacterial resistant infection - MrSA - is it a term of endearment?

I'm totally hysterical now!!  

31/07/2013 at 09:16

Cococat - I love the huffing tomato description, I am more like a huffing beetroot 

Footpather -  Is that Liversedge near Cleckheaton? Yes it is, just a couple of miles away, I run that way quite a bit.  Do you know it?

SS - Well done with the 1/2 pound, keep plodding on you will get there.  I have been there too and its only the running that keeps me in shape.

31/07/2013 at 09:19

I was trying to work out The MRSA thing too.  

I assumed it was a MR. SA. not a MRS. A.

Tis dull and wet here too.  HL has bunked off for the day visiting rellies down from Scotland.  I opted to work - well the plan was 2 hours work and a four hour ride, both will be difficult in this weather so I'm off into town for a coffee and chores.

31/07/2013 at 09:28

I hadn't noticed that at all Nogs  - it made perfect sense to me 

The OH is from South Africa originally and in a post way-back, I just started to refer to him as MrSA (Mr South Africa) because it seemed appropriate.

Any other suggestions for what I should call him on here would be welcomed 

31/07/2013 at 09:43

C, difficile?

Be careful what you ask for Coco.  I worked with a bloke who was known as Boo Boo.  he got promoted to sergeant and, in order to enhance the dignity of his new post (tee hee) he asked the boss not to call him Boo Boo in front of the troops.

Thereafter he was known as 'Boo Boo in front of the troops'

I'm orf.

31/07/2013 at 09:49

You can't go changing MrSA now Coco - it's comedy genius. 

31/07/2013 at 09:51

It wasn't love at first sight, he grew on me......like a rash

31/07/2013 at 10:13

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.