working at it slowly

for joggers, slow runners, run/walkers and newbies

111,941 to 111,960 of 242,736 messages
31/05/2008 at 20:47

LOL sluggsy - cheeky moo

yes, sluggs, why would she want to pierce her bush ????

Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
31/05/2008 at 20:52

welcome home Chuggles

what a lovely party for the lovely XBettes - well done Daffs

swimming lesson was hard going, but worth it! There's a local Tri tomorrow, so not many people turned up, which meant we more or less had a lane each. I've got my work cut out if I'm going to stop those kids beating me every week!

I've never been able to figure out the piercing thing - Handsome Son and his girlfriend have piercings all over the place (I've not enquired about any that may not be on show to the public). I do think the belly piercing and the nose are quite attractive though.

Edited: 31/05/2008 at 20:53
31/05/2008 at 21:00
No idea why she wanted her fundament pierced I've never got past a few in me ears

Right, am dressed in frills and sequins and feathers - literally, all of them I look GREAT Mind you, by the time I've got there with all them stylish 15 year olds, I'll feel like a frumpy old mutton dressed as lamb Ah well, I guess that's what gin's for
31/05/2008 at 21:08

*waves daffy out the door*

well swumbled, Sue

crisp sarnie anyone ?

M...eldy    pirate
31/05/2008 at 21:12
do you know I used to love crisp sarnies !
Ye Olde Dragon    pirate
31/05/2008 at 21:14

oh! me too! I don't eat them now though!

31/05/2008 at 21:14

Awwwwwww oww Yums - words fail me!!!  And that doesn't often happen

Have fun Daffy. I bet you look gorgeous in all those feathers. Watch out for the Paxo!

31/05/2008 at 21:15

XB - glad to hear you have all had a great day. Loved Daffy's celebrations for the twins.

TV is carp tonight. I am bored.

M...eldy    pirate
31/05/2008 at 21:28
its been a very long night here as well!
XB
31/05/2008 at 21:36

The girls loved the celebration. But I wish they'd go to bliddy bed now.

I didn't discuss the piercing. 

Britain's Got Talent. My arse.

M...eldy    pirate
31/05/2008 at 21:39
your arse is probably more talented and thats saying something
31/05/2008 at 21:39

Yup, we've been reduced to watching an old Poirot DVD. Though I have to say, I love 'em, and when I'm as gaga as I feel tonight, they're just the ticket )

Do I deduce from Sue's swimming lessons that she too has gone over to the dark side...???

Daffs, have a blast---from your description you look absolutely fab!

Melds, you on duty tonight?

Larry, I gather that the knees are on the whole continuing to behave themselves ))))

Sluggie, what exactly are you decorating, and why?? I can see that DL has an urgent problem with the bath that needs to be solved if they are ever to be clean again, but I thought you had finished with being a landlord, for the moment at least?

Yums, I admire you sang froid. I managed to get my ears pierced a long time ago, but anything else...no thanks, I'm too much of a wimp!

And how are the tide tables looking? I mean, the tide has to be going out for the last time pretty soon---then you can live happily in the desert forever )))))))))

Think I shall toddle off to bed. Average of 4 hours sleep a night for most of this week (not counting last night's delicious 10 hours!!) and tomorrow is going to busy so I'm going to go to sleeeeeep.....mmmm......

Happy dreams, all, it's NICE to be home!!! xxxxx

31/05/2008 at 21:46
Have fun tomorrow Meldy. I hope the weather is kind to you.
31/05/2008 at 21:47
What's Her Meldyship doing tomorrow? I'm almost afraid to ask....
M...eldy    pirate
31/05/2008 at 21:48
leaving soon

Bike ride tomorrow

laters taters  x
31/05/2008 at 21:49

Chuggs - the knees are better than they have been for a while though i still have to be very carefull what I do (can't kneel, squat or bend them too far) but I am taking it slowly and cautiously optimistically. This month's milieage, although small, is the most I have done since February 2007. So lots of smiles today

Have a good sleep Chuggs. xx

31/05/2008 at 21:52

Yes, Meldy is off for another little ride, just 100 miles in the Chilterns. 

And I am off to see what the rest of the family are up to. (That is OH, Holly and 3 dawgies and 1 mogg)

Night night xx

31/05/2008 at 21:57

yummy, I look forward to living in the dessert, chuggs

*leaves tempting crisp sarnies out for peckish WAISters*

wholemeal bread so is ok

oooh dear, XBettes should be pooped by now !

well plodded Larry

*waves frantically to chuggy.. tris hard not to jump up and down*

good to have you home   You have permission for an early night

and so do I

g'night

xxxxx

31/05/2008 at 23:17

So pleased you are back safe and sound, chuggie

Club 10k tomorrow - I shall be recording times, no doubt. Runnerbeanz is running so some pompoms would be good.

Must go to bed - need to get up early to do a run before the race. 

Nitol

xx 

Osn
31/05/2008 at 23:19
Good luck to any racers tomorrow & hope cycling is good Meldy. @ folks place still & only access by phone so struggling to keep up with thread so I'll just leave some of these ((())) for those in need.
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.